[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any hope of me growing taller?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Anime wallpaper #5.jpg (603 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Anime wallpaper #5.jpg
603 KB, 1920x1080
I'm an 18-year-old man, standing at roughly 5'6" (never measured, but based off of good estimates based on other peoples' heights.) I am European.
Is there any hope of me getting taller? I feel like a fucking laughing stock. I'm so scared of being stuck this way the rest of my life.
>>
Bump.

C'mon lads, help a guy out.
>>
>>28052822
Short answer. Yes, there is still some hope
>>
>>28053026
Ye, I also think there is some hope, but just don't hope for too much desu
>>
yea no hope but it could happen. i randomly grew a couple inches when i was like 19-20
>>
>>28052822
extremely slim to none. don't get your hopes up. Most people stop growing (in terms of height) at 16-17.
>>
>>28052822
Maybe an inch.
>>
>>28052822
>Is there any hope of me getting taller?
Lol nope. When will you learn?
>>
>>28052822
Why do you worry?

You can't do anything about it, worry about the things you can improve which aren't a small deal. Height, in reality is not as much of a dealbreaker as lack of self-confidence, lack of maturity or of ambition are. Height gives the impression that you have those 3. Having those 3 makes you the real deal and better off than any chad.
>>
>>28052822

There are ways. Always have the camera man zoom in close. Bring a phone book to sit on (or 2) as a booster seat. Make sure it's not in the shot!

Also, get people to walk on the street while you walk on the curb, but make sure camera man keeps the zoom / tilt to avoid showing.

Google "half apple box". Buy one.

Hope this helps you act out your fantasy. Cute thread
>>
Maybe. I was 6'3 at 18 and I thought that was me done. People told me my granddad grew until he was like 25, which I said was bullshit because I was doing med at the time and every lecturer said you stop growing at the fusion of your growth plates.

I'm 6'5" now. I was 6'4" 2 years ago. I'm still growing.
>>
>>28053172
overcompensating manlet detected
>>
>>28052822
>18 year old man
>18
>Man

No.
>>
When you're an adult, unless you're a petty self-conscious prick who can't find happiness with himself, your height won't really be that big of a deal. It does affect how people view you, but you can make up for it by being a good person to be around.

There's more to life than a meter stick.
>>
File: 1455336761121.jpg (92 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1455336761121.jpg
92 KB, 500x591
When I got my drivers license at 16 or 17 I was measured at 5'10, I'm currently 23 and 6'1, it's definitely possible to have a second growth spurt between age 18-21. I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything more than 2-3 inches though
>>
>>28053455
2 or 3 inches would be fine. I just don't want to be a laughing stock the rest of my life.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.