[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Women Genuinely Enjoy Metal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_static_blacklove.png (348 KB, 796x393) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_blacklove.png
348 KB, 796x393
Most "metalhead girls" I've met were posers tb.h
>>
File: 19074_photo.jpg (39 KB, 483x720) Image search: [Google]
19074_photo.jpg
39 KB, 483x720
Very few. All I've meet have been poseurs and function like every girl in a niche: like the worst cancer.

t. metalhead
>>
>>28052743
only posers care about posers being posers.
>>
>>28052743
I've met genuine metalhead girls.
They are quite rare but they exist.
>>
>>28052743
I'm an oldfag (35), been into metal since I was 10, and I can tell that the amount of women really into metal is like 5 to 10% of them, the others have bf's in bands or metalheads or are just interested in the social part of things.
>>
very very very few

oh you like Judas Priest? ME TOO
I love that song.... oh what's it called??? .... ermmm Breaking the Law?

REEEEEEEE
>>
>people who don't like metal culturally appropriate from metalheads
>metalheads get triggered and call them posers
lol
>>
>>28052819
>tfw you will never find a girl who enjoys pre-British Steel Judas Priest
>>
>>28052743
Metal is trash. Only feminized nu-males listen to metal. Real men listen to rap.
>>
>>28052844

I showed 'Saints in Hell' to a Northern Irish qt once who pretended to like it but obviously she was just another one of these cancerous fucking "metal fans" who just want something to follow and fit into like a typical scummy female. Fuck.
>>
>being an adult and caring this much about what music people listen to
shiggy
>>
>>28052864
Do you people think that this weak shit is actually quality bait or is this some higher form of "JOAKS ON U I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!!! xDDDDDD" thing that I missed?
>>
>>28052911
It's my objective opinion, fucktard.
>>
Metal heads are morons anyway. I enjoy metal, but you don't see me with hair down to my ass and a wardrobe that consists of nothing but band tees.

I don't get wearing a costume because you like a particular genre.
>>
>>28052877
My ex only liked Power Metal.

Why do woman literally ruin every sub-culture?
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 633x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 633x479
>>28052743
My gf here likes very obscure dsbm.
>>
>>28052743
Yeah most are fucking posers, but not all.
>>
Women are and remain, taken altogether, the most thorough and incurable philistines.
>>
>>28052864
>real men listen to nigger music
$0.02 has been added to your account Mr. Goldstein.
>>
>>28052937
Still cancer.

Woman flock to DSBM because it makes them look "mentally disturbed". Again, only for attention.
>>
Metal is fucking awful though, it's for cringy teenagers who think they are edgy
>>
Metal, like everything else that was once worthwhile, has been packed to the rafters with women, faggots, and niggers.

Personally, I blame the Jews.
>>
I have much respect for woman who enjoy all metal and can actually play an instrument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EXWxt0o9-o
>>
>>28052937
Poser shithead too. Actual gloomy and depressed girls listen to doom.
>>
>>28052964
metal is nigger music at its core too

rock is just blues mixed with hick music and sugar coated by jewish producers
>>
>>28052984

Depends what type desu lad. Though I agree about 90% of it is ultimate FUCK U MUM AND DAD cringe-tier.
>>
>>28052975
Well, she's actually mentally disturbed, so yeah. Have to constantly keep her from killing herself. Her idea of romance is that we throw ourselves off a bridge holding each other all the way down.

>>28053015
More like stoner "depressed" people listen to doom. Pure suicidal souls listen to dsbm.
>>
>>28053104
You guys should start a two piece DSBM band and then kill each other on stage.
>>
>>28052743
if you claim you like music but aren't in a band or learning an instrument you are by definition a poser
>>
>>28053104
Not all doom is 'stoner' you idiot. In fact most has nothing to do with that crap. Other than that I agree with the other guy who replied to you.
>>
>>28053157
Also this. I don't understand people who want to seem invested in a musical genre and never pick up an instrument.

They become pleb youtube critics
>>
File: 1442543943152.jpg (52 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
1442543943152.jpg
52 KB, 600x803
>you will never find a qt3.14 gf who listens to stoner meal
>>
>>28052929
Dude I'd kill for a power metal gf. I could do one of those really high screams as she gave me a blowjob.
>>
>>28053274
That red eyed guy is stoned and looking for a meal.
>>
>>28052743
im a girl and honestly i really dont understand what is it about metal music that you like
i find it annoying and very unpleasent to the ear
>>
>>28053157
Could you say that about people who claim to like literature, film, art, etc then?
>>
Im a trans woman and I mostly listen to metal. Love mostly doom and folk metal. My favorite band is Acid Bath, I've probably listened to their albums hundreds of times.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.