[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to leave call center to go home for weekend >supervisor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: uR1dBjK.png (684 KB, 900x672) Image search: [Google]
uR1dBjK.png
684 KB, 900x672
>about to leave call center to go home for weekend
>supervisor stops me when I'm two feet from the exit
>"Oh hey, anon, I need you to work mandatory OT tonight. And if you could come in again tomorrow we'd appreciate it."

JUST
>>
>>28052688
>mandatory OH
Doesn't exist but if it did you'll be fucking rich.
>>
>>28052721

>Doesn't exist

Are you retarded? It does exist, I'm literally stuck doing it right now.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mandatory+overtime
>>
>>28052688
I work at a call center, if this happened I would be fucking furious
>>
File: 1460243796308.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1460243796308.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>>28052688
make sure you work extra hard so all those shekels go our way wagie
>>
>>28052688
I tried to apply for one of those jobs once.

I don't own a suit or a tie and i showed up to the group interview basically wearing jeans and a collared golf shirt, Everyone in there had on a suit and was basically smurking at me.

They let me take the typing test though but i flunked it because i wasn't use to their wonky ass keyboards so i couldn't type as fast as i normaly do at home.

Whatever.. i don't want to work in no cubicle anyway desu.
>>
>>28052688

Hey wagie, who said you could post on 4chan while at work? Keep your head in the game wagecuck, you're on the clock!
>>
>>28052688
>call center
that was your first mistake
>>
>>28052688
That sucks bro. I'm at my call center job right now too. Pretty slow tonight here, over 5 minutes between calls.
>>
>>28055183
>5 minutes between calls
>slow

Jesus fuck that kinda of work
>>
Last job I got they said my hours would be 5 hours 5 days a week. In reality they worked me closer to 9 hours, then said I had to come in for a 6th day as well. I quit immediately. Fucking liars.
>>
what happened in OP image?

I don't understand why there is a giant bag of piss
>>
>>28055226
Sitting at a desk where you can't use the internet for non work related browsing, 5 minutes is a long time to be doing nothing. Thankfully my boss has gone home so I can phone browse.
>>
>tfw salaried office job
>paid vacation
>paid sick time
>benefits
>7.5 hour days officially, I usually work 5-6 because typical workload is light

It's nice. Occasionally I do have to stay late, but considering that I'm usually out of the office early, it more than makes up for it.
>>
Last time this happened to me I said I can't. They said "b-but you have to.." And I said, well, I can't. Sorry. And I left.
And nothing ever happened.
It's not mandatory unless you're a bitch.
>>
>>28055331
>tfw allowed to play little flash computer games while doing call center work

Makes shit so much less terrible, can just zone out and play some shitty game for hours but it beats not doing anything at all.
>>
>>28053135
bro you have to suck at life to fail one of those interviews. I tried once, finished testing in a couple mins and wasn't even interviewed but offered the job. Only 14/hr though so rejected
>>
>>28055435
same here bro. its a comfy, nonfulfilling existence. better than most
>>
File: MAXIMUM OVERFLUFF.jpg (15 KB, 169x205) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM OVERFLUFF.jpg
15 KB, 169x205
>tfw reception/office work
>coworkers are nice
>managers like me
>even the public I deal with are chill (some people are irritable but that's understandable)
>drink tea all day, browse news when there's nothing left to do
>2 minutes from my house so get to go home to have lunch and shitpost
>public sector so good prospects for progression and development

feels good, too early to say if it'll last though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.