[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/da tabriefs/db241.htm Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: suicide-main[1].jpg (24 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
suicide-main[1].jpg
24 KB, 759x422
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db241.htm

Why do you think so many people commit suicide, r9k?
>>
Because its the only logical step to take once you have realized the truth behind life is worth living meme.
>>
>>28052626
i wouldn't have considered it if i didn't have tinnitus
>>
>>28052737
How is it to live with it? Is it constantly there? Don't think I could live with a constant pain or noise. Sad some people have to live their whole lives with it.
>>
>>28053016
it's fucking annoying
it's hell trying to sleep in a sea of REEEEEEEEE and most substances make it worse for me
>>
>>28053245
Damn, man, harsh. Tried drugs? Weed and that shit?
>>
>>28052626
I think it's just the burden of sentience and being pack animals
>>
>>28052626
Because life is cruel and no one will be successful anymore.
>>
>>28052626
We lie ourselves that we got into the 21st century and we are this superior asexual beings that transceded humanity and transformed into this ultra civilised life forms when we are actually just basic animals that need the simple things like love sex and food.
We sometimes wake up and realized we lie ourselves and is too late to be honest and just go on living like this, in ultra populated cities literally surrounded by millions of people but never talk to any so we dont disturb their calm balanced lie.
We just suffer in silence and kill ourselves because people are not meant to be some bullshit alien race dressed in white communicating by telepathy and reproducing by spores.
>>
Because the easy availability of media/the internet allows us to distract and isolate ourselves. We don't realize how important having social connections is until it's too late.
>>
Education is a joke that's why. Philosophy should be required from kindergarten to graduation, same with economic literacy courses. The system is designed to produce Dysfunctional IDIOTS
>>
>>28053898
too bad philosophy now means sjw indoctrination
>>
>>28053593
yep
weed makes it worse
nothing is safe in life everything is tainted
>>
Because life is shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.