[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have neighbour >He is very quiet and reclusive >Generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: ultrafeel.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
ultrafeel.png
107 KB, 273x302
>Have neighbour
>He is very quiet and reclusive
>Generally nice and friendly guy, but keeps himself to himself
>Get bored one night
>Decide to start googling all of my neighbours
>Research this guy
>Was put on trial for killing 4 people in 1994 >acquitted
>Tell my aunt about him
>"Yeah, everyone knows he did it"
>Have been living next to a serial killer for years.

God dammit, the more beta a person gets, the less likely they are to be violent, but at the very end of that scale it spikes massively.
>>
>acquitted
>been living next to a serial killer
that's not how it works anon
>>
>>28052403
Why would you believe what a woman says about a man?
What kinds of people was he convicted of killing, and under what circumstances?
Why not try inviting the guy over and talking to him yourself?
>>
>>28052503
>Why not try inviting the guy over and talking to him yourself?

>Inviting a serial killer over to your house and interrogate him about all his alleged crimes

American advice people.
>>
>>28052684
>acquitted
>serial killer
that's not how it works anon
>>
At work for the dole I work with the other dregs of society, many of them current or ex crims. They sure have nice weed though.

What do I have to fear?
They don't want no trouble until they've had a box of goon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.