[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M ABOUT TO SKYPE A GIRL AND I CAN'T TALK TO GIRLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
I'M ABOUT TO SKYPE A GIRL AND I CAN'T TALK TO GIRLS FUCKING HELP I'M SHAKING
>>
ask her if she's an archaeologist
>>
>>28052409
I said 'you ready?' and SHE WON'T FUCKING REPLY

I hope she bails so I can stop hyperventilating
>>
Please help guys, I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster and i'm going up and there's a seriously fucking steep drop ahead that will probably kill me

I'm not even being ironic
>>
File: galyfd.png (944 KB, 1014x760) Image search: [Google]
galyfd.png
944 KB, 1014x760
>>28052389
NIGGA
stop treating girls like theyre some kind of alien race
they're just people like you and i, faggot
off yourself, actually, if youre freaking out that much
>>
>>28052457
I remember being this young and innocent.
So much hope for the world, I totally bought the whole jewish spiel television raised me on too.
>>
>>28052457
I'm literally terrified of awkward silences. Like at an almost phobia level
>>
>>28052485
i've been /pol/ for 3 years mate. i know all of the autism that sprouts from there

Read the book of pook, kiddos and maybe soemday you'll regain a sense of hope like i did.
It's so easy you and just have no idea.
>>
>>28052389
Did she reply?
>>
>>28052490
Have the mentality of not giving a shit and try not to be so worried, it'll help and what are you both doing anyway playing a game or something?
>>
>>28052490
If you have nothing good to say, it's better to stay silent. Just don't make it awkward. Look at her eyes, smile, maybe laugh or make a funny expression. Do a trick, idk, I assume you're at home and she too so you can show her something cool or ask her to show you stuff she owns.
>>
type to her in the chat, say you can't talk right now because family or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySEZDfWaO0&list=PL6864B9BD54D61B75&index=32

Ride it out Op. Whenever you feel like you're going to fuck it up just play this song
>>
>>28052389
listen

listen to me dude

you have to do this

you have to confess your sins

by which i mean your cowardice

and her reaction doesn't matter

just spill your guts

say you're scared

describe how you're feeling

in detail

bare yourself

experience all the shame, pain, guilt, fear. you do it now or you do it as you die. do it now.

just say every thought, period. hide nothing.

this is confession, it's a spiritual cleansing.

you'll be surprised.

and her reaction doesn't matter.

"she" never matters. it's always between you and yourself.

but you see her as god. that's the truth.

and the 'true religion' says, "so, confess your sins and be forgiven, for the truth will set you free!"

an emotion you experience here does not have to be experienced again! free.
>>
>>28052602
That's one way to fuck it up
>>
>>28052439
Listen. You're fine mate. She's just as nervous as you are, girls are probably gonna be more nervous. If everything goes right, she'll think you're an alpha, if you fuck up, she'll think you're sexy and cute and really interested in her which will turn her on like a nobody's business. Honestly mate, everyone feels like this with a new girl. Coming from a non-robot, you'll be fine mate
>>
She bailed guys, I said to her 'We can skype tomorrow if you feel to anxious' to which she replied 'Can we? Sorryy I'm like really nervous and I don't feel ready'

So I guess I'll be making this exact same thread tomorrow lads
>>
>>28052627

there's always another girl. always.

lust for result spoils true action.

you have to learn to let go of women if you ever want to take hold of them...

>>28052691

good. time to prepare yourself. have you considered writing down a short speech?
>>
>>28052710
My boy doesn't have many options he needs to get pussy and you're not helping him by telling him to drop his spaghetti in front of her
>>
JUST CHILL OUT AND BE NORMAL LIKE YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS COOL MOTHER OR AN OLDER PERSON YOU RESPECT
IF SHE LAUGHS AT YOUR JOKES YOU CAN TEST THE WATER WITH VERY SUBTLE INNUENDO
>>
>>28052389
Just act like you're talking to a dude.
>>
>>28052389
I do not understand why you guys have trouble talking to girls.
It the most basic thing anyone can do
It's way more difficult to find one that is actually interesting.
>>
>>28052753

reality: he's not getting this piece of pussy, he is simply not equipped to.

reality: what goes up, must come down. he put that spaghetti in his pocket a long time ago. and that spaghetti has to drop eventually.

bite the bullet. do it.
>>
>>28052389
what are you going to talk about?

the food you like?
the movies you like?
what you like to do for fun?
what you like to do for work?
what you want to do?

just some questions to think about
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.