[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, I'm nearing the end of my life. I'm 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
Hey robots, I'm nearing the end of my life. I'm 20 years old and am losing the spark. School is going downhill, job is alright but i struggle with expenses.

I just dont see a point to it anymore. Nothing is enjoyable; video games used to be my past time but I can't do them for much longer. Music turns me on, but it's like a drug -- temporary effects then hit with a withdrawal. Friends have all moved on and I am almost incapable of meeting new people.

Blog post over, I just wanted to ask if there was anything you folks recommend me do before I end it in June?

>inb4 nigger or other /pol/ bullshit; I'm immune to petty insults.
>>
File: 1460959288304.gif (1 MB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
1460959288304.gif
1 MB, 346x346
>>28052097
>if there was anything you folks recommend me do before I end it in June?

Slap Hillary Clinton's asscheeks (or k I l l her), you have nothing to lose fammo.
>>
Lets see how immune to insults you are when I call you a nigger, a double nigger even

Also I recommend you kill yourself on may 5th my birthday thankyou
>>
>>28052343
I doubt HC is going to be around my country but if I happen upon her I'll do it for you. :^)

>>28052350
The hell is a double nigger haha
>>
>>28052401
What country are you from m8?
>>
>>28052097

Lots of hookers of all varieties
>>
>>28052097
Where are you from? Share your fucking story.
>>
Well if it makes you feel any better I'm a 25 year old white guy and I feel the same. Not even weed works at this point.
>>
>>28052097
Have you tried seeing a doctor? What are some things that interests you? Also you're not ugly if you think that. Pretty average I'd say.
>>
I cant tell if you are being serious about this but please dont do this, its not worth it and school and friends arent an issue, you will move on and in your future life to come you will find true friends, school friends dont last anyways, you can get through this. If this thread is a joke im not ashamed to feel sympathy for this man. Please reconsider your decisions and think of your family and the guilt they will feel. I hope i helped and good luck, i hope you have the best life ahead of you.
>>
How are you gonna end it?
>>
>>28052097
I'm a year younger than you but I hope life looks up for you. My life is pretty shit too at the moment - no friends, no job, no gf, nothing is enjoyable for me. Just hang in there because you never know what opportunities will come your way.

Also, white girls love black guys. You're not ugly at all.
>>
>>28052097
while i totally get you, I'm on the other side of that at 25. Once you lose the spark things just have a nice glow, but many things don't feel painful anymore. I guess the numbness can give you a different perspective idk
>>
>>28052097
this is the main reason I get depressed

it's because no amount of hard work, determination nor excess and outright hedonism can truly bring me any sense of lasting happiness.

so the toiling for said actives is all in vain. what's the point man? I don't enjoy anything anyway?
>>
>>28054019
(32 btw)

been dead inside for at least 8 or 9 years. haven't genuinely looked for to taking a trip anywhere or like a game/movie/cd coming out.
>>
>>28053308
what if you happen to be kind of low T and don't really want to take supplements and deal with the ensuing hair growth/horniness/general aggressiveness of that?

what if you're kind of old and it probably wouldn't make a significant difference in your life anyway? would hookers and their many varieties still be a viable reason to live? (lol)
>>
File: 4f9.jpg (39 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
4f9.jpg
39 KB, 492x492
Yeah, it's basically over by age 20. There's a very small chance you can turn things around by 25, but not many do - your resume, your college, your friends, you're already locked in, and breaking out is a bitch.

It's very important to be consistent and stick to the plan. Even 15-20 it's hard, but possible, to change course. Lot of insecurity, doubt, and uncertainty about the future. There's too many people who stay on one track, excel, don't change course, and have benefits like family connections.

Basically you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>28054169
Even if you do stay on track there's always going to be a huge line or people smarter or richer or more well connected than you are for anything you're trying to get into. Especially with a billion chinamen and H1B's flooding into the USA. It's a complete joke.
>>
>>28054019
How do I overcome this feeling? Why don't normies feel this way about life? I just want to be happy again even if my happiness is coming from video games.
>>
Dont do it, dont. Do CBT and keep yourself distracted in rewarding and challenging activities

The rest is shit, the rest isnt important,
>>
I enjoy the videos where you talk about random stuff dude.

Also, your gameplay videos should have better titles. There are several called "Dark Souls 3", but I do not know what I can expect watching these video, i.~e. which level, which difficulty etc.
>>
I don't have much of a story -- I'm some guy who grew up during the mid 90s and I'm just losing my footing. Fed the lie that "I can be whatever I want" so I went into college wanting to be a doctor. But no, that not it. You need a game plan - a life plan. I don't have one. At 20 it's certainly not the end of the world OBJECTIVELY -- I live in southern USA so there are definitely things that I could do -- but I don't feel much at all.

I love listening to classical and electronic music, but again as I said it's just like a drug for me. Feels great for a bit but the feeling wears off and I end up needing more.

I had some fucking awesome friends but they all moved on. Such is life. Can't strap everyone down to the same city.

One lie that everyone fed me was that I was smart. Fuck that is such a huge ducking lie. Reading and memorizing rote != being smart. I'm dumb as fuck and that's what I realized most in college. Life isn't about your GPA, it's about working out problems and gaining new perspective.

Goddamnit. I feel like I'm wasting away. I apologize for blog posting r9k mods but I had to let this out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.