[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no drugs this shit is so boring does anybody else know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (464 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
464 KB, 900x600
>tfw no drugs
this shit is so boring
does anybody else know this feel?
pic unrelated
>>
I have a worse feeling
>tfw don't feel like doing drugs anymore
I miss my younger degenerate self that wanted to try one new drug after the other
Also nice pic OP
>>
File: 1452196498987.png (145 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
1452196498987.png
145 KB, 415x415
i quit drugs because I got to a point where I could no longer get high
>>
>>28051628
can confirm
the real world is boring af
>>
Yes, fuck. I'm on day 1 of 6 until I get paid.
Feels like grinding my head with sandpaper every single god awful second.

One day i'm going to modify a slow release implant with opiods and jam it under my rib cage.
>>
>>28051628
Borderline alcoholic for this reason. The nights kill my soul if I don't have a buzz.
>>
Heroin addict here, 2 1/2 years sober.
Yeah it sucks not being able to use any drugs at all, but it's better than sucking dick for dope
>>
I work in an environment where I can't even drink on my off hours most days. I hate it
>>
That's me on the left right there.
>>
>>28051628
I hope that girl will experience a life time of sharp guilt when she remembers this event.
>>
>>28052315
wait.... you can suck a dick, and get dope for doing it? Why did no one tell me this?
>>
>>28051628
>tfw meds I take can be used as drugs, but I don't want to get addicted
>tfw buying drugs super cheap at the pharmacy
>>
cigarettes, alcohol, and dxm are a pretty good arsenal senpai (mentioning this because there's no obstacle to getting these)
some elitist drugfags will come in in a few seconds saying
>muh heroin muh xanax muh euphoric psychedelics do you even darknet
but truth be told the three i mentioned will keep you numb, content, and fucked up bretty damn well
>>
I got that bull frog yae because I know it gone jump

burrr
>>
>>28052380
beggars are disgusting though
>>
>>28052297
I was until recently too, but I've gone the last few weeks without really drinking, aside from like two nights where I've had a couple of beers. (I'd say maybe 3 nights out of the last 14.)

You know, it's not that bad. I thought I was drinking to get over how miserable I was, but I guess it was doing as much harm as good. (Well, anybody could tell you that.) I'm not any happier sober, but I'm a lot less of a bitch about things and have been speaking my mind and standing up for myself more about stuff, and I've been on /r9k/ less and other boards more.
>>
>be depressive and schizoid
>have 150 iq
>be without drugs, alcohol, or even nicotine
Life is currently hell. Fuck fuck fuck
>>
File: 1430018338138.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1430018338138.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>have never had alcohol
>have never done any kind of drug
>have never had sex

what am I missing?
>>
>>28053007
>sex
Not missing much
>alcohol
Not missing much
>Drugs
Depends on what drug. Stuff like DMT is amazing though.
>>
>>28053007
>what am I missing?
everything
>>
>>28052398
Have you tried adding 125mg of dph to your dxm trips?
>>
How can you call yourself a robot if you have drug connections?
>>
>>28054378
Drug dealers are everywhere and want my money, I want my drugs, so I will stutter at them until they catch my drift, then its text and pickup.
>>
>>28054378
how can you be a robot and not know how to buy shit off the darknet?
>>
I've been working on jt myself , it's called being sober , responsible and reliable

Something I am not too good at
>>
>tfw waiting on someone who might be able to get me some heroin
I haven't had any in like a month. I can't fucking wait. Straight out of inpatient, right back to square one. I don't care all that much.
>>
>>28052983
>no nicotine
Man, that sucks. That's the last vestige of the desperate druggie. I'd give you my pouch of tobacco if I was anywhere near you.
>>
>>28054552
He can just get some rolling papers and harvest butts. Man when I find a half smoked butt without mold i'm in heaven.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.