[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else read stories on 4chan/reddit about all these guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: crying bald man.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
crying bald man.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
Anyone else read stories on 4chan/reddit about all these guys having sex with girls when they were teens and get really bummed out? It would've been so easy to just go out and get laid but I missed out because I'm a socially retarded outcast

It's one of the worst feels
>>
File: 1461342010515.jpg (33 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1461342010515.jpg
33 KB, 720x529
>>28051342
One self bump and then I'll let the thread die
>>
File: 1977540186573.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1977540186573.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>28051342
>12th grade
>Taking some first aid class
>One day the normal guy that I partner with isn't there, he and I are literally the only two guys in the whole class
>Some qts usual partner isn't there either
>We get partnered by the teacher
>Usually I would brace for my spastic autism but for some reason I play it like a fucking Chad and absolutely kill it
>We practice putting a sling on each other, I joke that I am having trouble because I don't usually practice on little arms
>She actually laughs, dick was diamonds at this point
>It is her turn, she laughs that she doesn't usually practice on big arms
>I was flexing the fuck out of my arm to make it look bigger but it still made me hard as a rock
>We start working together every day
>A couple weeks later she invites me to her place
>Figure out the trick to being a Chad for me is to not overthink it, just fucking do it
>We chat for a while in her house
>I finally blurt out "Do you want to fuck?"
>She laughs and says yes
>Couldn't do it then because her mom was home, she tells me if we hurry back to her house after school the next day we can do it
>Figure I'm fucking golden, shit is going to be awesome
>The next day in school I figure out she is actually a sophomore and only 15 years old
>I was 18
>Didn't fancy being a registered sex offender for the rest of my life so don't show up and am forced to ignore her
>Still a virgin to this day
Look into my eyes and know pain.
>>
>>28051537
You had the easy potential to bang so that's pretty good
>>
>>28051537
>not overthink it

Are clever responses simply summoned into your head and you go along with what they say? Damn I wish I had that mechanism too.
>>
>>28051598
Also it isn't so bad so long as you consider that having lived teenage years where you almost had sex is better that having undergone teenage years with not as much a speck of hope for that. But you could argue that having almost had sex makes not having had sex even worse, because it's a decision you'll always regret. Bit of a philosophical question desu.
>>
>>28051598
No, I just roll with whatever punches I get. If a qt says something to you, the best thing you can do is not be awkward. Just let it go naturally and literally do not think about what to say. It sounds like advice a Chad would give like "Just talk to her, it works for me", but I'm telling you it works. I've fucked up a lot, but the best you can do is just let whatever happen happen naturally. Every time I think about the fact that I am talking to a girl I fuck up, whenever I just talk to her without thinking, or anyone for that matter, it just flows.
>>
File: skel.jpg (19 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
skel.jpg
19 KB, 480x327
I just regret never being able to act out my urges, to get to have sex, experience pleasure with a girl my age when we were young and inexperienced. I'll never be able to have that hormone filled awkward first time everyone talks about. Not in this life.
>>
>>28051656
I understand most of what you're saying. In truth, the girls I've chanced on having a decent conversation with were the ones that were self-proclaimed lesbians. With that, all the fear of shaming myself or disgusting her vanished because it felt no different to talking to a guy since there's no longer attraction between me and her at stake (not that I'm good at talking with guys either, t. friendless). So I try to forget that there's a girl face to when I have to share a conversation with them, but I still do lose pace. There are points where nothing comes to mind as a reply, and that's why I can be infuriated with the advice of "just let it go". That's the whole fucking problem. I have nothin to let go of. Am I just boring?

Still, best of luck anon :3.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.