[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of being alone I'm tired of having no money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1459966350518.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459966350518.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
I'm tired of being alone
I'm tired of having no money
I'm tired of feeling anxious
I'm tired of not seeing a future
>>
Then you've gotta get moving with some kind of plan going forward.
>>
>>28051784
hmm maybe I should just... b myself?
>>
>>28052269
Ha, no. Take action. Develop a momentum toward goals. Never stop striving
>>
>>28053197
I get a shit job, my own place, be slightly less poor. Then what? There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
See I opened that webm and instantly thought "Man this is going to be some suicide/gore video", then the pool came into view.

I would have actually been okay with it being a suicide considering he seemed so happy to jump.
>>
>>28053321
>crying that shit never changes, does nothing to change shit
>>
>>28051319
Take no action. Develop a momentum towards having no goals. Stop striving.

Once you are free from desire all will become grey and mute.
>>
>>28053321
if you truly think like that do yourself and us a favor and just off yourself already. If you think this is the way to go about things just end it.
>>
>>28053362
really deep stuff
>>
>>28053395
>Once you are free from desire all will become grey and mute
no, depends on how you look at things
being free from desire all becomes clear
>>
>>28053452
Alright normie tell me what is worth doing on this earth? I just need to live laugh eat pray love right :)
>>
>>28051319
Just try your best to be a hedonistic leech on the back of others, be it friends, old asian ladies or the government, nothing matters more than your happiness just backstab others to buy another beer if you need to, is all about how you mold your brain into being happy with what you have not what you actually have or what you do to get it
>>
>>28053557
find what makes you happy, if you cant well suicide is sometimes a good idea
>>
File: 1458521348221.gif (1 MB, 350x256) Image search: [Google]
1458521348221.gif
1 MB, 350x256
>>28053557
You're just another faggot that thinks the world owes him while all your problems can be solved if you would stop sucking your own dick crying about tfw no gf and no money.
And now that even the people on r9k the worst board of them all tell you how worthless you are and that you should stop sucking your own dick there is only one thing left for you to do, pic related.
>>
Money is the first and only step, anon. Forget about the alone, anxious, or future part. Money makes the world go around. I started working retail 3 years ago after 4 years of beeing NEET, now I work in a call center and make decent pay. Money and working has helped me get over my seeing a future part. Obviously I'm still anxious and alone, half way there I guess?
>>
>>28053710
yes I want to die
>>
>>28054745
Then what are you wasting time here for?
>>
>>28054871
come hurt me
>>
>>28054927
Where are you?
bloxold
>>
>>28054969
wisconsin
I need to be hurt bad
>>
>>28054927
Forget that jerk. What you should do, is become my slave. Serving me me will give you a purpose and I might even give you a small stipend if you behave properly.
>>
>>28055074
lol I ain't coming all the way up there just to beat some self-pitying masochist.
This >>28055097 guy's got a good idea, y'all should get in touch.
>>
>>28054927
Just kill yourself
Originali
>>
>>28055200
good call really if you came I might have to defend myself with legally justified force
>>
>>28055332
Jilted.
>>
>>28051319
I notice every one of those problems could be solved with a job
>>
>>28053321
Then you won't be alone
Then you'll have money
Then you'll have a few less things to be anxious about
Then you'll have a path into the future
>>
holy shit the normie shilling in this thread is absurd
>>
>>28055480
>Guys I hate my life and everything sucks and I wish it was different what should I do?
>What? You actually want me to change an aspect of my life that I don't like for the better?! HAH! Spotted the normal!
>>
>>28053321
So you're just going to sit there and cry about things you're not even going to do? Then kill yourself already you worthless fuck. The world has enough of you, we don't need anymore.
>>
>>28055480
What the fuck do you want us to say? He's crying nothing changes, then cries when we tell him to do something. Either he kills himself, he changes, or he does nothing. There's not a lot of ways for this to end.
>>
>>28055526
>>28055577
dudes stop flaming so hard!
>>
>>28055384
die normie
die normie
>>
>>28055526
>>28055621

No, I didnt mean it that way. He just expressed the pursuit of what is realistically obtainable to him as being futile. Specifically

>I get a shit job, my own place, be slightly less poor. Then what? There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

He obviously lacks the stability - whether social, financial, emotionally, psychologically, or otherwise, to gain substantial success that would warrant motivation. This is a huge negative self-reciprocating mentality of many robots / depressed people.

"Success" may be possible, but not realistic, or only obtainable through a decade or two of self sacrifice, which, to someone on this board (supposedly not a normie) would seem arduous, and not immediately obvious.

Which is why the advice here is poor. It comes from a callous perspective that anyone expressing the viewpoint of OP is just not trying hard enough / lazy, and they need to pull themselves up from their bootstraps or some shit. Which is normiedom at its peak.

Just coming here to shit on someones feels isnt helping anything, just making you feel superior.

OP im with you, unless were really lucky it wont happen. Still a glimmer of hope though
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.