[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange things you thought/did as a child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1451692937344.jpg (6 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
1451692937344.jpg
6 KB, 180x191
>be seven
>in second grade
>playing on playground at recess
>overhear some kids talking about sex
>had never heard of sex because I was one of those naive sheltered children
>ask them what sex is because I didn't get to hear the full conversation
>one kid tells me that when a man fucks a woman in the ass she gets pregnant and gives birth
>ask how that works
>kid tells me that a man releases a liquid called sperm out of his penis into a woman's anus and it goes through a tube called a vagina inside of the anus that leads to the ovaries and makes babies and the baby eventually comes out of the anus
>actually believe him
>fast forward to sixth grade
>having puberty/sex ed
>teacher shows us a video about reproduction and puberty
>video demonstrates how sex really works
>feel absolutely fucking stupid
>tfw I believed women literally shat babies until I was eleven
>>
>>28051276
>read all 3 scary stories to tell in the dark
>too afraid to walk down scary dark hallway to pee
>piss in my closet
>mom beats my ass and bleaches closet of urine
>>
>be 13
>smoking weed in my room for the first time when mom is sleeping
>get so paranoid i cant walk to the toilet so i piss in a bottle but it was only a small 50cl bottle
>i pissed more than 50cl
>>
>>28051373
I remember having to sleep with my television on after reading those as a child.
>>
I tried to take my brain out when I was a kid because I saw people in cartoons do it and be okay.

Cut a line right across my forehead...
>>
File: thing.jpg (688 KB, 1596x1149) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
688 KB, 1596x1149
>>28051486
I had my lamp on and it still didn't help, I'd like to know who approved all books for 12 and under.
>>
File: 1458328551525.png (233 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458328551525.png
233 KB, 400x400
>>28051866
>that ghost thing from the second book
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.