[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your brain worked like in Inside Out, what would it be like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: latest.jpg (422 KB, 1920x1725) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
422 KB, 1920x1725
If your brain worked like in Inside Out, what would it be like?

>Sadness, Fear and Anger fighting for the controls all the time
>Disgust whispering in their ears
>sometimes they're kicked out by Lust, a 3-foot tall hermaphrodite with a raging hardon, but it never lasts long
>Joy is gagged and bound in the corner
>>
>>28051215
>Anger and Disgust is both working hand in hand 80% of the time
>Sadness occasionally asks for some control
>Fear gets panic attacks sometimes but rarely
>Happiness only appears when I eat good food or play games

If Socialness was a feeling, it'd be gutted and hanged from the ceiling
>>
Joy has lost the motivation to do her job, whenever it is her time to shine she just halfassedly presses random buttons and falls asleep, so then sadness is forced to take over but she hates her job too and dreams of a post-work society, which is projected onto me, I just mope around and think about how things should be all the time. Disgust also hates her job and just doesn't work at all, she has taken to calling herself apathy. Fear killed himself because there is no reason to be afraid of anything, death is welcome. Anger is almost never active because he is subdued by drug abuse and alcoholism, but occasionally he takes control and just fucks up everything for everyone.
>>
>>28051215
Sadness sitting lonely in an empty control room, too tired to even do anything
>>
>>28051215
Fear and Disgust are at the masters, but Anger takes over sometimes. Every now and then Joy has some time in the spotlight but Sadness always takes his spot afterwards.
>>
>>28051215
>Fear and Sadness have killed Joy and Disgust and Anger are bound and gagged in the corner
>>
Sadness cannibalized the other emotions. His time is mostly spent in autoerotic asphyxiation.
>>
>disgust, sadness, fear and anger killed joy
>sadness reigns supreme
>>
I haven't watched this movie but my new original oc character named "memes" has killed the rest of the characters in their sleep
>>
There would only be doubt, regret, and shame. They would all be voiced by someone terrible, like Amy Schumer.
>>
>>28052936
>>28053038
These. A lot.
>>
>>28051215
>lust is the monster in pic related, constantly domineering over all other emotions
>lust is always accompanied by disgust, which triggers sadness
>sadness and anger are best bros, always together, always trying to dominate lust but always falling to second best
>fear is lurking in the background, feebly trying to calm down lust and anger but never doing a good enough job to keep them at bay
>joy is dead, gone, and the body is being raped by lust on a daily basis

They'd get someone like Steve Buscemi to voice them.
>>
>>28051215
>>Joy is gagged and bound in the corner
More like Joy was shot in the head and her body hung up to rot leaving a terrible smell in the place reminding everyone of what will never ever be.
>>
>>28053000
this is a good post

>>
A constant fight for totalitarian control. No one emotion expresses itself for more than an hour. Memories all corrupted, I view them all differently depending on whoever is in control at the moment. I will say Joy and Anger are the strongest of the bunch.
>>
>>28055490
you borderline homie?
>>
>>28055610
I think so. Although it's really easy to look at a Wikipedia page and tick all the boxes and self diagnose yourself.
>>
File: 1434964334376.png (1004 KB, 774x2688) Image search: [Google]
1434964334376.png
1004 KB, 774x2688
Anger, fear and disgust when I go out, sadness when I'm home

And joy when I fap
>>
>>28055647
It's really hard to get a good professional diagnosis when there's so much room for error and so many variable in psychology. If you aren't actively looking for help and just want to have an easy label to use to summarize your problems to other people, there's nothing wrong with looking at your symptoms and coming to an educated conclusion. Just don't go crashing into support forums claiming to have an illness that you haven't been diagnosed with by a professional and you're okay.
>>
File: 1460582696474.jpg (48 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1460582696474.jpg
48 KB, 500x384
>>28051215
>Everone besides anger and sadness decided to quit their job
>Anger shows up but very rarely
>Sadness also shows up from time to time but more often than Anger
>Usually none of them do anything
>>
>Anger, Sadness, and Fear are in cages
>Joy is a rotting corpse in the corner
>Disgust leads with an iron fist
>Lets Sadness out of cage every so often just to rape her with a strapon
>>
>>28051215
Is apathy a feeling?
I don't think I feel too many emotions senpai
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.