[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6'0 >iq of over 140 >make 150k/year >190x5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (694 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
694 KB, 800x1200
>6'0
>iq of over 140
>make 150k/year
>190x5 bench and 290x5 squat

Not white

How far will I go in the dating game
>>
None of that matters when your autismo that makes shit up on r9k.
>>
I hate this place, I come here when I feel insecure and end up reading a bunch of threads telling me to kill myself.
>>
>190 bench
Why would you even mention this
A 190 bench isn't impressive
>>
Not far, because you're not deadlifting and you're not white.
>>
>>28051324
Dude that's over 4pl8, it's a huge weight

I assume OP means 190kg, otherwise he's a pussy
>>
>>28051072
>iq over 140
>not white

nice try. You could've been Asian but they don't grow up to 6"0.
>>
>>28051405
He list his height as 6'0 so I doubt he means kg, I also doubt anyone on this board can bench 4plate
>>
>>28051072
>190x5 bench and 290x5 squat
>and a nigger
come back once you're at 225 and 315 and you're white you filthy faggot
>>
>>28051469
you don't think beta faggots posting on 4chan on a Friday night can't bench 4plates?
>>
You'll go no where. I'd kill myself now if I were you, you sound like your existence has less value than a mound of dead flies. Most girls catch onto that pretty quickly.
>>
>>28051072
Actual answer: can't tell based on what you listed. What mainly determines your success is Face + Game.

Secondary stats: Your height is fine, but your lifts for someone of your height shows you don't look jacked. Other stuff doesn't matter.
>>
>>28051072
find a girl of your own race faggot
>>
>>28051072

So if I understand this, you're lifting 190 pounds 5 times in reps?

I was benching 225 at 15.
>>
Mate as long as you date inside your race you will do perfectly fine. Seriously dont do interracial. Your children wont look like either one, know nothing about their heritage and your family secretly loathes you. Worst part is you probably can't even provide a donor organ in case they need one.
>>
>>/r/AsianMasculinity

burn the rice pay the price
>>
>>28051072
>190 bench
Not very far with that poverty bench,
DYEL op?
>>
Also to any anons wondering if lifting weights will cure your autism around girls it will not. You cannot multiply zero game.
Source: 6'3'' 255 x 4 bench 362.5x5 squat 455 x1 permavirg autist
Inb4 estatting
Either way my point is valid
>>
>>28052967
*455x1 deadlift
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.