[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'll get mocked a lot for it but 2-3 years ago, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_0006.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
I know I'll get mocked a lot for it but 2-3 years ago, I dun goof'd due to an uncontrollable anger and cut myself.

I got scars since then. I went to the hospital and asked for a surgery so they minimize the scars but it only made it worse. I always wear long sleeved shirts to hide the scars because I don't want prejudice when I attend my lessons.

How do I cover them up? Tattoo?
>>
>tried to covertly suicide by bashing head against wall while piss drunk and then going to bed
>thought I could concuss, and brain would bleed enough in my sleep that I'd just die peacefully in bed
>gave self brain damage instead and life is significantly worse
>>
I've got scars from some self-inflicted injuries too. Don't cut up your arms. It's too obvious. And find someone who is an expert in scar removal, not just go to the hospital and hope some joe can fix it. A tattoo is possible, but you have to plan it carefully and make sure the scars are as healed as they're going to be. Flat, basically.
>>
>>28051047
tell them you were in a crash and scraped down the road and woke up on a stretcher
>>
Those look like rather fresh cuts, though. When I was young I fell really bad and my head crashed against a sharp corner. It was pretty bad, but the only thing visible now is a slightly lighter colored line where the cut was. And no, tattoos only attract more attention.
>>
>>28051047
I know this feel :c
>>
>>28051112
That picture is from 2-3 years ago.

>>28051110
No one's going to buy that.

>>28051094
The healed tissue is so sensitive. I can literally scratch it off and it doesn't even hurt.
>>
That arm with that cut looks hot as fuck. Dont hide it. Saved.
>>
I got huge deep scare on my arms, chest and back.. people only see the one on my arms so when they ask i simply tell them it's cat scratch and they shut up. ez life.
>>
>>28051047
>CHECK OUT MY CUTS BROS LOL
>I"LL MASQUERADE MY ATTENTION WHORING BY SAYING I NEED HELP HIDING MY CUTS LOL!
>>
>>28051261
>anonymous
>no trip
>attention whore

k m8 low b8
>>
>>28051047
"I fell from the bike and scratched my arm" and then stop caring.
>>
>>28051047
I could never cut myself. It's like an evolutionary thing that stops me from doing it. I did take a shit load of sleep meds one but it just made me blackout, go to the local bar and make a fool out of myself.
>>
>>28051283
>post self injury and creates a thread about tribal shit like hiding injuries

no trip bro xD lol

>implying you need a trip to be an attention whore
>>
>>28051359
Fuck off, I want to talk to this dude.
>>
So what do you guys tell people about your scars? Do they know you did that to yourself? For me, it was caused by a barbed wire fence during a hiking accident, or I got cut in a fight with a meth addict, depending on who's asking. Either of those could easily have been the truth.
>>
>>28051047
Just those two cuts?

Say you fell or something.

I've got moderate cuts, a few that were open but on multiple occasions just a razor all over my arms and nobody can even notice if they don't actually focus on my arms

Even with the burns on my hands, only one person has noticed and that's because it was it was recent and the scab came off
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm going to stab it anons, today
>>
>>28051238
Thanks senpai but most people don't think the way you do. I need to hide them somehow.

>>28051244
Crackheads where I live are known for cutting themselves and people will just assume I'm a crackhead/emo/etc.

>>28051331
I can't either but I was on the edge. It's either break something, punch the door or scream for me. But at that time I was in the kitchen.
>>
>>28051431
Nobody asks but if they did I'd just tell them I was an idiot in the past

>>28051466
Nobody cares
>>
File: 1280x720-IU6.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-IU6.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>28051431
I never reveal them to begin with. My closest friends know about them, I was honest about it. But when I first meet someone, there's no way I'm telling them. It's either I hide it or tell the truth.

>>28051451
I tried putting bracelets over the scars, wearing long sleeved shirts when it's not too hot, putting female make up on it, etc. Nothing really works. I even thought about burning it. It's easier to explain a burnt tissue (kitchen accident) than to explain symmetrical scars.
>>
I got 4 scars on my forearm from self harm

luckily they are very irregular as I was drunk and slashing with a very old and blunt bayonet

I'm a construction worker so I just say it was a work accident, I have scars on my hands that look very similar that actually are from work accidents so it works out.

I don't have any advice for you, just dropped in to give you my sympathies. I understand.
>>
>>28051542
No, you god Damn attention whore. You have some fucking scrapes on your arm that looks like you fell over one day in the park

Nobody is going to notice
>>
>>28051488
Can't you just say you got stuck in some barbed wire accidentally?
>>
>>28051752
Sure I can and they would believe it. But the real problem is the people who never talk to me or get to know me. They will assume I cut and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>28051752
I can confirm this works if you know how to tell the story. The doctors stitched me up, without further question. Barbed wire is dangerous, anon.
>>
>>28051774
>But the real problem is the people who never talk to me or get to know me.
I'm sorry but how is that a problem, let alone THE REAL problem? It's never going to get back to you. I also don't think people see a forearm scar and automatically assume this person is cutting himself if said guy looks like a normal human being. It wouldn't really be my first assumption.
>>
File: 1450485424348.jpg (295 KB, 664x955) Image search: [Google]
1450485424348.jpg
295 KB, 664x955
>>28051047
Got huge burns from my left hand, all the way to my left ear. No sleeves to hide them...
>>
>>28051488
Would you post a recent pic with the wound healed? Please sempai
>>
>>28051774
Strangers don't give a shit about you and you shouldn't give a shit about them. Stop trippin' and start wearing those scars, dawg.
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>28051960
I got you senpai.

Here you go.
>>
>>28052004
I don't care about strangers. I never hide my arm in public. I only hide it when I attend lessons/go to the campus.
>>
>>28052027
It really doesnt look bad. I still think you got a nice cute arm. And the scars make a greater contrast making it look hotter. I'd softly touched them.
>>
>>28052027
Jeez, man, you can barely even see those. Don't make it into a big deal. They probably make you more interesting to your campus-strangers if anything.
>>
>>28052089
Thanks senpai. I'm not concerned about the aesthetics, I just don't want people to think I'm unstable.
>>
>>28052111
But how am I supposed to live with these awful terrible self harm marks scarring my body forever?

What if they realize that beneath this outer shell lies a twisted, deranged, psychopath who could snap at any moment?
>>
>>28052294
>What if they realize that beneath this outer shell lies a twisted, deranged, psychopath who could snap at any moment?
Psychopathy is not a typical profile of people who self-harm, so who would think that

you sound like you're baiting at this point
>>
>>28052321
OP here. That's the robot who's for some reason asspained about my thread.
>>
>>28052321
>Psychopathy is not a typical profile of people who self-harm
It is for the manic depressive. Depressed? Cut self. Manic? Cut others.
>>
OP here. Ask someone who's so disfigured from self harm they'll never be loved anything
>>
dress good
and if anyone asks you what that is just say its an accident
>>
>>28052027
is that an eye
>>
>>28051078
Why didn't you try again when you woke up
>>
Man I got like 50 scars (not an exaggeration) on my thigh from a similar thing OP. They're fairly small but very noticeable.

No way to cover them up.
>>
>>28053139
Have you tried wearing pants?

You fucking retard
>>
I have some scars on my left wrist, had to get stitches in one of those cuts, spent like 80 hours in inpatient therapy.

For years I wore long sleave shirts, but after a while I stopped caring. Most people either don't notice or are too polite to say anything, if anyone asks I just tell them that I was a fucking idiot when I was younger and I cut myself.

No one seems to judge me for, especially since it's been like 5 or 6 years since I got the stitches.
>>
>>28051047
Cutting is the biggest NORMIE attention seeking bullshit ever.
>>
File: 1459918466766.jpg (64 KB, 798x567) Image search: [Google]
1459918466766.jpg
64 KB, 798x567
>>28051047
im not a fan of tattoos, but i got into heroin pretty bad for a couple years and get to get some ink on my forearms to hide the scars. it hurts more than getting tattood on regular skin, but now im just so used to having ink i dont notice it. if anything its had a positive effect, i live in the hipster capitol of america so women pay more attention to me now. you are going to be judged for having tattoos, it is not a fix all problem. but the judgement will be different than if they see self harm. make your choce
>>
>>28053191
I meant when I'm naked and whatnot.
>>
>>28053524
covering up evidence of being a heroin addict is way different than OP trying to cover up a few fucking cat scratches.
>>
>>28051047
>How do I cover them up?
try holding your Linkin Park CD over the scars, you fucking emo faggot.
>>
>>28053607
>>28053607
lol I think I'm going to try this with a girl. I'm sure I still have my Hybrid Theory CD around here somewhere. Just have it taped to me or something when I take my shirt off.
"These wounds, they will not heal"
>>
>>28051047

Just say you were attacked by a bear or some shit, it'll make you look bad ass.
>>
>>28053741
lightly chuckled at your post, friend.
>>
>>28051047
Pretty sure spme gels can help you with that.
>>
>>28051078
Based on your suicide strategy, it sounds like there wasn't much damage to do in the first place.
>>
>>28053112
I did for about a week, then quit for a while.
>>
File: 1444247551331.jpg (67 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444247551331.jpg
67 KB, 1024x768
Serious question, why cut? It makes you look worse, is sometimes irreversible and isn't a permanent solution like suicide.
>>
>>28054555
It gives a mild endorphin rush and provides a relief for feelings of self loathing.
>>
>>28054600
Should've eaten a ghost pepper.

Stupid fucking assholes I swear.
>>
>>28051908
Sweets do taste better with friends Q~Q
>>
>>28054660
Not everyone has ghost pepper though. Every single time they need to get rid of anger? No, what you should have suggested was to lift.
>>
>>28051078
What is different now, anon?
>>
>>28054555
not op but I cut myself because I like it and play with the blood, but I mainly just burn myself because it feels like an orgasm on my arm
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.