[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guise, Fembot here. You think being a male is hard? Pfffffffff.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: pepe.png (18 KB, 844x632) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
18 KB, 844x632
Hey guise, Fembot here.

You think being a male is hard? Pfffffffff..... let me tell you about us females. Like I'm a pretty hot 9/10 fembot myself and Its just so impossibly hard for me to find a bf. I don't know what to do. Guys never ask me out and I'm not even fat. I don't see why men would have it hard. You can do whatever the fuck you want. Meanwhile I'm stuck here because nobody likes a nerdy anime watching qt girl like me ....: ( ( ( (
>>
>pretty hot 9/10
>fembot

literally impossible. i used to believe this is could be true, but i know better now
>>
ok, since your ''9/10'' you should be able to find a bf easily if act a little kinky. now i know it might not be your thing but trust me, if ur 13 to 19 and you know a guy you like and see him on a regular basis, you could get him ez. if ur older then i cant help you...

- semi-experienced male robot
>>
This is the most thinly veiled bait thread I've ever seen, and you guys should feel bad about responding to it.

in b4
>I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
This is bait. Fuck off.

female talking.
>>
File: qt.png (151 KB, 893x726) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
151 KB, 893x726
hehe let me start blogging about my totally not mundane and stupid life, also I'm going to avatarfag with moe anime girls with some desperate faggot who's trying to make me his gf ^_^
>>
File: image_8.jpg (10 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
10 KB, 185x185
>>28050817
Mfw aspies like >>28050914 and >>28050951 are actually falling for this flamboyantly obvious bait post
>>
>>28050999
When autists act like "le quirky Data" and literally can't parse what humor, sarcasm, or even turns of phrases are, I get so mad at them and want them to be euthanized by the government.
Amelia Bedelia acting motherfuckers, dressing a turkey by putting a tiny suit on it.
>>
File: 1452460368452.gif (262 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1452460368452.gif
262 KB, 853x480
>it's a "r*ddit responds to a horribly lazy bait thread until it hits the bump limit" episode
>>
>>28051050
>bait

>it's a started lurking in late 2015 and doesn't know what words mean poster
>>
>>28050987
Hello my malebot friend.

This is obviously not a bait tread. I am an actual fembot with actual girl problems.

You think being a guy is hard?

>periods
>vagina's
>have to wear devilishly cute shoes that make your feet hurt
>get paid less than a man
>he's the one sticking his dick in you and preferably your asshole, but Mr. Prude wants nothing to do with pegging
>Use voice on a video game, guys go apeshit

Being a female is so fucking goddamn hard guys.
>>
>>28051071
falseflagging is a form of bait

shitposting can take many forms, one of them being bait

dunno what else you'd call this atrocious thread
>>
>>28050817
Huge lies. If you are who claim to be, join a free dating website and there will be hundreds of male cyborgs/nu-males to hover over you, intrigued by your so-called "quirkiness" and beauty. Watching anime is extremely normie. Tbh I think you're just delusional about your appearance, or you have an impossible personality.

9/10's, unless they're shut-ins, will have men all around them.

Also, what the fuck does it mean that "you can do whatever the fuck you want"? What are you talking about?
>>
>>28051705
>tfw Spergs will never be quietly shipped off and gassed in your lifetime
>>
File: tfw.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>28051705
I don't take good pictures : (. Guy's are scared of by my tunnels and septum piercing I guess?

I just don't know what to do. I'm out of options here. I just don't understand why men have to claim a right to being alone. You can be very isolated and alone as a fembot. Can't we all be sad together. Why do you have to sexualize everything?
>>
>>28051130
I don't know how hard it is to be a guy
>periods
Difficult to master like talking but not actually hard
>vagina
Not hard
You're entirely in charge of how comfy your shoes are
I get paid less than most men and women cos im unemployed.
Bored now
>>
>>28050914
>>28050951

>literal, actual, genuine autism
>>
File: oh yeah baby thats so hot.png (29 KB, 587x485) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah baby thats so hot.png
29 KB, 587x485
your online profiles probably talk about every sort of guy you're sick of hearing from and that you want a guy who cares about feminist issues. or some other way of giving off "this woman is batshit crazy" signals, because tumblr taught you people should accept you no matter what
>every cute girl on okcupid these days
>>
File: loqkwalitieb8te.jpg (4 KB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
loqkwalitieb8te.jpg
4 KB, 202x202
>>28050817
hahahaha XDDDD U tell dem sista
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.