[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>State a political view you disagree with >Swallow all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>State a political view you disagree with
>Swallow all of your pride and concede one point that the opposition makes sense on

For example:

>I think gay marriage is generally a good thing. Kids from same-sex families are usually successful and well-adjusted and it promotes liberty.

but

>LGBT rights has opened the floodgates for trannies to demand 99.99999% of the population to accommodate them and it's getting really obnoxious

I get that you're a woman trapped in a man's body or whatever and that's not your choice, but you DID choose to get massive fake tits and wear makeup. If you want to go walk around in the community center locker room with your lady-wiener flopping about in front of kids or make me spend all my money remodeling my cafe to add a private bathroom for you, go suck a fat cock.

the slippery slope is real.
>>
I hate leftists, particularly leftists who claim to be against SJW's but then hold similar ideals such as complete open borders and that immigration apparently poses absolutely no issues whatsoever and if you disagree then you are racist or whatever. An example of a person like this is TJ, I'm not sure if he is for open borders or not but he still holds SJW esque views, although he won't admit it. Also fuck that dickhead who he does his shitty podcast with.

The only thing I can think of that I like about them is that it seems a lot if not most leftists are none-religious, and neither am I. That's it. And usually they're fucking fedora tipping atheist redditors so yeah fuck them anyway.
>>
>>28050380

>Be a smoker
>Hate anti-smoking shit, can't smoke in bars or even in certain places outside

but

>I quit smoking for like two weeks and I was in traffic behind a guy smoking and his fumes irritated the living fuck out of me

I kid of feel bad for all the soccer moms with kids in traffic behind me having to smell that nasty shit. When you're a smoker, you don't smell it and it doesn't bother you.
>>
>I think we should build a wall, deport all illegals and ban race mixing.
but
>there is literally nothing wrong with race mixing and I'm only against it because I think blacks look gross
>>
The new world order is a great idea.
I will gladly lay my head on the chopping block if they have the skill and ambition to reform society on that scale over 150 years.
>>
>I'm all for the EU and democracy and freedom of belief

but

>all Muslims should be banned from Europe
>>
>build a wall
>refuse Muslims

But
>less strict immigration laws
>make Muslim immigrant men fight ISIS
>>
>>28050637

>all Muslims

all non-Europeans*

fixed
>>
>>28050380
>i believe immigration from developing to developed countries is harmful to both cultures, and helps contributes more to oppression and economic inequality

>immigrants make damn good food
>>
>preventative eugenics based on a simple criteria of psychometric tests like working memory, and IQ would be a large benefit society
>intelligence isn't the only thing that matters, and it's hard to define and measure

making omelettes etc
>>
>>28050380

>love weed and wish I could smoke anytime, anywhere, smoke erryday, think it wastes police time and resources

>realize if I had a kid, I'd probably be really disappointed if he smoked weed like I do because he probably wouldn't get anything done or reach his full potential

It's addictive, anything fun and pleasurable is. If you do fucking anything to excess it's going to cause problems in your life.

I have a buddy who can't go two fucking hours without getting high, we'll be in line to get a new game and I'll have to save his spot in line so he can duck into a bathroom or alleyway and roast a bowl. It's funny, but it's hard to even get him off his ass to do anything outside, and if I do, he has to bring weed to smoke discreetly and enjoy himself. It's getting to alcoholic, flask-toting levels.
>>
>>28050685
If we're getting that radical, we might as well ban all Russians as well.
>>
File: eternal churchill anglo blood.png (1 MB, 1263x743) Image search: [Google]
eternal churchill anglo blood.png
1 MB, 1263x743
>>28050380

>hitler
>evil

fuck off tumblr anglo
>>
>>28050751
Well, sure, but then the Russians ban us and take over Europe.
>>
>>28050751

Russia is the greatest European nation of all time. Only Germany comes close to challenging their status.
>>
>>28050637
Anon if you're for freedom of belief then you wouldn't have the second opinion
The two are mutually exclusive
>>
I'm very liberal but the majority of the American left is so cancerous and regressive that I've gone from a Bernie shill to a full trump supporter
>>
>>28050726
>immigrants make damn good food

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/86/world-cuisine/

There, the only reason for immigration annihilated by the internet.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.