[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to look like this? What is the absolute worst,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: chadthunder.jpg (60 KB, 600x645) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60 KB, 600x645
What would you do to look like this?
What is the absolute worst, most degenerate thing you'd be willing to do to wake up looking like this?

Discuss.
>>
File: 1460901737699.png (108 KB, 398x360) Image search: [Google]
1460901737699.png
108 KB, 398x360
>>28050259
maybe kill a death row inmate

nothing evil
>>
i think the most degenerate i would do for a body and face and genetics like that is to be run train by a few guys i guess
>>
>>28050259
I don't want to look like that guy. He looks like an old gi joe doll
>>
>>28050290
You have to work for it you faggot. I want to hear some really fucked shit.

>>28050295
Damn. That's pretty degenarate.

>>28050366
>implying that wouldn't be an improvement from your current state
>>
i never will, im just going to kill myself
>>
I did look like that once.
It's not worth the effort anymore.
High school grills were the shit, but 30+ year olds repel me.

I don't care how good looking they are, they are just life ruining terrible.

No reason to attract one of these used hags.
>>
File: 1365843166014.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1365843166014.png
13 KB, 555x407
>robot does the worst possible thing he would never ever do otherwise to look like this
>months pass
>still too autistic to sleep with a woman
>still sits around shitposting all day with an unhealthy diet
>just gets fat/skelly again
>>
>>28050422
>I did look like that once

Lucky. What was it like?
>>
>>28050259
I don't want to humiliate myself, I'm insecure allready. I guess I'd kill a toddler or a pregnant women or something like that. Something where I'm not seen as weak because of it.
>>
>>28050468
I was good looking but autistic.
Relationships were just drunk fucks and over in a week. I only had 3 grillfriend but got hit on by fat chicks all the time.

Once I hit uni though I was chubby and outclassed by 10/10's with 150 iq's.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.