[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the normie hate on this board is ironic, right? There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: 1457010739229.jpg (53 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
1457010739229.jpg
53 KB, 351x364
All the normie hate on this board is ironic, right? There's no way people can attempt to rationalize their jealousy this much, right?

Why do you hate normies, frogposters?

t. Cyborg
>>
I don't hate them. Like you, I just want to be among those who are like myself. You have most of the world. Is that not enough? This is our board and you should leave, Norman.
>>
The reason I hate them is because of how they treated me.
All I ever wanted to do was go to class, do my work, and go home, but no they made the 12 years of schooling utter hell with all the bullying.
They couldn't give me a break once.
>doing work alone
>"haha, look at that loser"
>eating lunch alone
>Just sitting there during free time
>walking around in gym because no friends
>"haha look at that loser"
No fucking breaks I swear. I wouldn't care if they would have just dropped it, but no, everytime they got a chance they had to make fun of me, every time.
>>
>>28050346
you acknowledge those people were just stupid kids right?
>>
>>28050227
>cyborg
You mean failed normalfag
>>
>>28050227

get out of my fucking board
>>
>>28050367
No. No I don't because it was everyone, even the people who'd i'd made friends with, they'd hop right on the bandwagon not a few months later.
It's bullshit, fuck it still happens today
>shopping
>buying something kid-related
>"haha, look at that loser, he's gotta be what, 32?"
>put it back on shelf
>>
File: 1431631770138.jpg (17 KB, 250x284) Image search: [Google]
1431631770138.jpg
17 KB, 250x284
I have no hate for "normies" and don't ever use that term or "chad", "stacy" etc

a true robot doesn't give a fuck about any one these things. None of this bullshit all you retards keep yourself occupied with aren't as prevalent as you think they are in real life.

only anons who use those terms are newfriends that started coming here because of some angry sperg shooting up a place and making the news with 4chan being mentioned somewhere
>>
>>28050288
I probably should. It's threatening to reverse the progress, and allerady made me pretty much prison gay because of the toxicity of women. But even when I was a robot I didn't hate normies. Just women. In fact I looked up to normies. "Damn, I wish I had all that."
So I tried my best to get all that. And I've managed the friends part.
I appreciate the honest reply though.

>>28050390
I havn't failed yet, I'm still attempting.

>>28050423
I've been here since 2014, so, no.
>>
>>28050428
Haha yes, and you've been here since let me guess, 2006 right?
Yes you were around during 4chan's first days, eh?
>>
File: 84956.jpg (26 KB, 273x398) Image search: [Google]
84956.jpg
26 KB, 273x398
>A normie talking to normies acting like robots to allow him into their group
I'm so happy that I gave up on this place and only rarely come here anymore. Fuck all of you wannabes that have ruined it all.
>>
>>28050227
I hate them for two reasons. If I don't want to do something because it's stupid/dangerous, I'm a faggot. If I have an opinion different from theirs on anything, they get on a moral high horse and shame me for it. Fuck 'um, I'll just stay at home.
>>
>>28050432
>2014
>2 years ago
>literally not months before the normie outbreak
Hahah...hah..ha
>>
because they've drove me to suicide
>>
cyborgs are literally worse than normies
>>
>>28050459
Then tell me, what's a robot, pal?
Piss bottles, no car, balding?
Oh hey, Elliot love XDDD :)) ;)
Hahah, dirt toe, dirt on your toe, clean it off
>>
>>28050227
everyone needs a boogeyman to blame their problems on. religious conservatives have abortion and gays, liberals have guns, feminists have the patriarchy, and r9k has normies.
>>
File: r9k.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
r9k.webm
2 MB, 640x360
postin some webms
>>
File: 1461266257359.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1461266257359.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>28050428
>don't ever use that term or "chad", "stacy" etc
>a true robot doesn't
>newfriends
>>
File: r9kk.webm (949 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
r9kk.webm
949 KB, 640x360
>>28050548
number 2 webm
>>
File: r9kkk.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
r9kkk.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>28050558
last one webm
>>
>>28050227
The whole "LOL NORMIE MEME" isn't even real anymore since this board is now normalfags pretending to be robots to express their bullshit petty problems. I can guarantee nobody here truly hates the normies because everyone here is a fucking normie.
>>
>>28050558
>that one Pepe in the teacup
Always gets me
>>
>>28050483
Shit was so cash

>>28050587
>>28050507
Fembot feels threads is enough proof
That and every post being either racebait or "My gf is sad"
>>
>>28050467
>If I don't want to do something because it's stupid/dangerous, I'm a faggot.

you're a faggot because of the condescendingly autistic way you tell them no, not *because* you tell them no.

>ackshually you fellows are entirely irresponsible and me being a euphoric supreme gentleman will not deign to partake in the risky behaviors that you are currently engaging in good day sirs.

when all you had to say was

>nah man, no thanks

same with your differing opinions. you're probably the guy who goes out of his way to make sure every woman you know understands why the wage gap is a myth.

you're a tactless, pessimistic autist and lack the capacity to comprehend why people don't like you.
>>
>>28050548
>>28050558
>>28050576
I remember this, it was crazy how well they did their research
>>
File: 485625.png (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
485625.png
50 KB, 500x500
>>28050511
A robot is someone who is autistic and has had similar embarrasing experiences we can relate to. A cyborg is a robot trying very hard to be a normie. No piss-bottles aren't really necessary to be a robot. All you need is a good dose of social seclusion, self-doubt, a certain amount of depression and the feeling of helpessness. The way you are talking makes you seem like a child or a fucking girl being all buttmad because he/she doesn't fit in for ONCE. I'm more of a cyborg now because 'life experience and heavy trauma's' though it doesn't matter. I have given up on this place so my post doesn't really matter though you are the reason this place has gone bad and people like you. Stay as long as you want it's your little club now..
>>
>>28050627
Holy shut, shut the fuck up
ITT: a bunch of people who came here after the normie outbreak of '15
>>
>>28050664
You see if you dissagree with this you are wrong on many ways. Are you a shill trying to chase all robots out? Is this the new thing Hiroyuki has planned? I just don't get why me since I have already admitted I hardly come here anymore.
>>
>>28050664
>normie outbreak of '15
Why'd you make sure to let everyone know it was in 2015, were there more outbreaks than that?
>>
>>28050697
Jesus fucking Christ
>>28050712
Yes, a lot more
>normie outbreak of 9001
>normie outbreak of NEET
>normie outbreak of '14
>normie outbreak of '11
>>
>>28050227
Not a frogposter but the thought of being around vapid, earthly normalfags who blindly follow every trend and norm disgusts me to no end. So when I'm outside I try to keep to myself as much as possible and it doesn't always work. But that's okay because I can go home to escape from them. What annoys me even more is the fact that they're able to degrade the quality of my interests (vidya, tvshows and animu.)
I don't care about the life of a normalfag. It's not something I'll ever have and I've made peace with the fact that I'm an eternal virgin.
>>
File: bk5VOzP.gif (601 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bk5VOzP.gif
601 KB, 500x281
Jealousy? You normies got it all wrong. I wouldn't expect anything else from stupid people.
>>
>>28050879
Thing is though it's always "I wish I had a gf, like those filthy normies" or "I wish I had friends, like those filthy normies" or "I wish I was accepted, like those filthy normies"
>>
File: 1367732024419.jpg (27 KB, 544x409) Image search: [Google]
1367732024419.jpg
27 KB, 544x409
I hate normies because they're vapid idiots. I'm a real cyborg, I'm not normie enough to fit in with them and I'm not robot enough to know robot feels.

t. real cyborg fuck off failed normie
>>
>>28050967
That's not cyborg, cyborg is someone who can go from robot to normie at will, you're more of "that weird guy"
>>
File: 1445036629141.png (115 KB, 634x697) Image search: [Google]
1445036629141.png
115 KB, 634x697
>>28050990
>>28050967
>>28050227

cyborg/failed normie

>implying it's not all the same
>>
>>28051046
It's not.
Cyborg is someone that can still be a normie if they want, failed normie is someone who fucked up so bad they can't go back
An example of a failed normie would be like some Chad who got arrested for child molestation
>>
>>28051073
It's not.
Cyborg is normies that can still post here if they want to, failed normie is someone who wanted to be a normie but aren't.
An example of a failed normie is you.
>>
>>28051073
You're a fucking idiot. As I said before, I don't expect anything more out of you people.
>>
>>28051105
What?
No, please learn your facts.
The titles have nothing to do with posting on this board, someone who wants to be a normie but isn't would just be a faggot
>>28051144
t. Newfag, lemme guess, you think cyborg is someone who's a normie but "can relate to robots XDDD"
>>
>>28051190
Man, I was HERE when the word was bloody invented. We disagreed with it then, and I disagree with it now... all the real robots abandoned ship.
>>
>>28051233
Alright then please, tell me what the definition is
>>
>>28051255
A faggot normie who thinks they are a robot, yet is completely normal and only real problem is that they are teenaged and girlfriendless.

They totally get it when we talk about the dark parts of our life, that's why we have so many cyborgs laughing at our funny fake greentext and posting naughty frogs.
>>
Cyborgs are objectively worse than Chads.

Most Chads are just oblivious to the world around them. Being sociable comes naturally to Chad, he has been popular and charismatic since he first learned to talk, he has never really experienced being completely isolated so it simply isn't a part of his existence. His life goes so well he always has something better to do than be actively mean to a robot or shitpost on /r9k/, at worst he lays on some banter and an oversensitive robot overreacts, but he isn't going to turn it into a hobby because he gets pussy.

Cyborgs on the other hand are aware of how the world works yet consciously decide to contribute to it. They don't resent the system, they resent not being Chad. They believe in the "just world" fallacy and the normy pecking order because realizing it is all bullshit would mean giving up all hope of them becoming Chad. They can't accept the reality that it will be like this for the rest of their lives so they have to redirect their frustration towards something else, and on /r9k/ they have found a target.

It wasn't normies who invaded /r9k/. Normies spout nothing but empty platitudes and are easy to spot, if Chad ever came here he would only make a few posts before leaving. No. Most "normies" are actually cyborgs roleplaying as normies, and they have become exceedingly efficient at it since they have a foot in both worlds.

We represent the flaws in themselves they hate, it is a common defense mechanism called reaction formation which is their primary motivation and so we have seen nearly a year of intensive shitposting, predominately from this group.
>>
File: 1371936014677.jpg (66 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1371936014677.jpg
66 KB, 649x638
>>28050990
Nah that's stupid

>>28051073
>>28051105
>>28051190
>>28051296

Just as a literal cyborg is a human with robot components, so to is a metaphorical cyborg. Just as a literal cyborg would weird out normals and be unappreciated by robots for being part human, so to does a metaphorical cyborg.

We do not fit in with normals yet our lives are simply not bad enough to be robots. I absolutely hate interaction with people but do so because I want things from them and cannot survive any other way. Similarly I don't fit with them.

>>28051412
I hold no delusions about ever being Chad and I resent the system. Suck my dick
>>
>>28050227
Android master race reporting in.
Just kidding, people can tell I'm a robot just by looking at me.
>>
>>28051440
Fuck off man, if you can do it, you can.
Old robots are physically incapable, either through horrific fate, being a 0.1/10, or a mentally crippled shut in who won't leave the house for months or years at a time and has actually reached 30 never having kissed a girl.

Greentext wasn't always ironic fun times. We hid our shared pain through humor.

Now it's all lel, poop jugs, yelling at mommy over tendies, no one does that right, hahah you guys are so funny. I'm just like you though, I haven't had sex and i'm 22! OMG!
>>
>>28050227
I'm becoming a normie at 22 years old and I am beginning to see just how fucking wrong /r9k/ is about almost everything. The only thing robots get right is that women are mentally inferior, this is an objective fact.

Chad is actually cool, most robots have never actually met one because Chad doesn't really take note of robots at all, he is not generally a bully, Chad is successful because he is a genuinely good person. Not all assholes are Chads and not all Chads are assholes. Normies are all kinds of fucked up, they come from broken families, they are on medication, they are all fucking nuts. I have never once met a normalfag that is "normal" as robots describe, they ALL have something wrong with them, everyone does. Normies also suck ass at socializing if it isn't through social media, they can not interact with people in person very well at all unless there is alcohol around to blame their stupidity on.
>>
Virgins are not allowed to use this board
>>
>>28050596
Oh wow, I never actually noticed that one before. That's great.

>>28050622
I've always assumed that either somebody on staff was a robot, or they saw it coming and had had somebody lurking on /r9k/ for months.
>>
>>28050227
The problem with normies is they come here and call themselves cyborgs. Despite having friend groups and previous relationships they believe they're too soulful or troubled for their "normie friends" because of their dark sense of humor or their "history of depression". These posers are particularly repulsive and really make me view normalfags as a whole less charitably.
>>
>>28051687
>having relationships and friends stops you being a cyborg

Are you dumb
>>
>>28051845
No I was saying that people referring to themselves as Cyborgs are generally a problem.
>>
>>28051977
Yeah, self-identifying cyborgs are usually normies with a lousy disguise.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.