[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be female NEET >live with parents >sign up for dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: lazy.png (12 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
lazy.png
12 KB, 500x375
>be female NEET
>live with parents
>sign up for dating website
>tell men I live with my parents and have no job
>either get absolutely straight up crazy men asking me out, or men just say no thanks
>get job and move out
>men everywhere all up in my shit

It is definitely not just a sex thing, nobody wants to deal with dating a jobless NEET.

And by straight up crazy men I mean I would go on a date with them and they would yell at me for not eating the correct food they wanted me to eat or something, just absolutely ridiculous people like that. So I guess unless you're willing to put your dick in crazy, you definitely won't have any luck dating unless you stop being a NEET. It really does help, trust me. Good luck robot friends~
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (305 KB, 1247x973) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
305 KB, 1247x973
I wouldn't mind dating a neet, but that's because I'm neet myself. Working on the situation though, would require the other to also work on their situation. I think it would help to be with someone who understands how it is to be neet, most normies don't understand our way of life I think. So I don't really see much reason to why I would find a compatible match who isn't somewhat a neet.
>>
>>28050145
There are people out there who don't really understand being NEET, but they definitely are socially awkward and anxious, or big spergs. My current boyfriend is someone I met through 4chan and he is totally understandable of being a NEET. He likes just staying in and playing video games with me and cuddling, and we both are huge spergs. If he was more anxious and awkward around people I don't think it would actually work, because he helps me a lot to better myself and be able to do a lot more than if I was alone. I don't think I would want to date someone else who is a NEET because they'd never help me to be a better person and feel better about myself and help me do the things I want to do without being scared and having someone there to support me and guide me. At the same time I help my boyfriend be better at communicating and socializing with people and being more loving and understanding, making him better at that as well. cont
>>
>>28050197
I don't know if it's the same for everyone but I think the best relationships are ones where you are with someone who pushes you and helps you to be a better person, the person you really want to be. And is there to support and comfort you along the way. And doesn't put up with your excuses and bullshit.

That's important to me. So obviously I can see why a lot of people wouldn't want to be with someone who wouldn't help them become a better person and they'd just be a support system for them and get nothing in return. It would be really taxing on someone. You have to get your shit together before you can date, I think it's important.
>>
>>28050073
Just get a robot bf in the same situation. Like me.
>>
>>28050073
>either get absolutely straight up crazy men asking me out

>It is definitely not just a sex thing, nobody wants to deal with dating a jobless NEET.

>people still want her
>chad didn't
>nobody wants me

Females everybody
>>
>>28050440
R9k is a woman hating cesspool, but this guy is still right
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 719x719
>>28050073
>be female NEET
Sure kid
>>
>>28050073
>Nobody wants to date a jobless neet

Would literally pay a qt 500 euro allowance to live with me and clean and cook etc.

A women would kill me rather than have to look at me.

>compares the 2

Men have an unbearable burden in this world. You cannot even imagen the mental torment we go trough each and every day...

Being a girl is easy. You just have to exist to have social and romantic contact.
>>
>>28050197
what kinds of things do you want to do, but are scared? usually NEETs are apathetic to most things
>>
>>28050073
>waah why don't those beta orbiters want to support me, i have it so hard i have to find a job waah i'm oppressed waaah

kill yourself you walking vagina parasite
>>
File: stew.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
stew.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>28050073
great thread, i'm going to pour lye into your cunt you fucking retard
>>
>>28050440
What a load of shit, robots can get 1/10 fatties or insane girls with ease but they refuse to lower their standards. Someone will always want to fuck you even if it's another man.
>>
>>28050073
>So I guess unless you're willing to put your dick in crazy
either this is a slip or you assume it would be the same for us
>>
>>28050228
>You have to get your shit together before you can date, I think it's important
Obviously this doesn't apply to you, but only males. kys
>>
File: 1457101478198s.jpg (6 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1457101478198s.jpg
6 KB, 166x250
>>28050073
rejected for being a neet? who the fuck cares and would rejected a girl because she's a neet?
even me who is quiet a succesful (study only) don't mind of the job situation of a potential gf
>by straight up crazy men I mean I would go on a date with them and they would yell at me for not eating the correct food
you may be a neet but you need to be refined at least ffs

so yeah, move your fucking ass and be at least a desirable housewife if you don't want to work
>>
>be male NEET
>live with parents
>sign up for dating website
>tell women I live with my parents and have no job
>no responses
>get job and move out
>still no responses
>>
File: 1458079585938.gif (1 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1458079585938.gif
1 MB, 720x405
>>28050734
why should I have to go down to 1/10 girls

I'm not a 1/10
>>
>>28050900
i had one fucking message in 4 months on okcupid, when i reply she didn't even reply back
>>
File: 1452050329211.png (242 KB, 486x573) Image search: [Google]
1452050329211.png
242 KB, 486x573
it's socially acceptable for women to be NEETs, we give it a fancy title called "housewife"

men don't have this luxury
>>
>>28050681
>>28050197
>>28050228

What kind of person do you want to become?
I think I might recognize you though
>>
>>28050912
femanon in OP was seeing 1/10s don't harangue her for not liking it if you won't do it
>>
File: 1442862525444.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1442862525444.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
I'm a NEET and I'd date a NEET
>>
>>28050073
Every still single female with a career says that you're wrong.
>>
>>28050958
housewifes are dying out though

men want to afford their toys and there are plenty of working women around 25-40 who wants to settle down with a stable guy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.