[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about falling out with people you knew. Any kind of relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15
File: 1448471235058.jpg (914 KB, 1980x1980) Image search: [Google]
1448471235058.jpg
914 KB, 1980x1980
Tell me about falling out with people you knew. Any kind of relationship ending is welcome.
>>
>be in senior year of high school
>take shrooms with friends
>first time I've done drugs, have never had two drinks before
>shrooms feels incredible, forget my name and experience something like ego death
>pants start to feel weird
>they're melting into my thighs
>coolly unzip my blue jeans and pull them off
>boxers next
>my cock is out
>friends begin to freak out, try to make me put my pants off
>start fighting them off
>eventually they give up
>lounge around with my dick out for another six hours until sleep
>one friend is in fetal position in corner becoming traumatized
>afterwards about half of my friend group has a powerful antipathy towards me
>no longer invited to do anything
>no longer talk with any of them very much
I wasn't terribly close friends with them anyways but it still sucked.
>>
i'm pushing everyone away so when i kill myself they wont care...trying to decide what method
>>
>>28050332
If your friends weren't okay with you getting naked during a trip, they weren't ever really your friends.
>>
>>28049950
>tell OP to kill himself
>left forever
>hide tread

Kill yourself
>>
>>28050332
Was this last week Mr Irrelevant?
>>
>>28050430
I legitimately think at least one of them was traumatized by the experience.
>>
>>28050508
That's pretty fucking funny. I've had a horrible experience with psychedelics before (bad enough to make me steer clear of them completely from this point on), and I can't imagine that seeing my only friends dick would've made it worse.
>>
>>28050393
Helium method is widely recommended. If you use a gun put it in your mouth and try to blow out your brain stem. Put the muzzle of the gun against the roof of your mouth aiming slightly backwards. If you use a shotgun or rifle, get the barrel in a similar position and pull the trigger with your toe. Don't do something that will fail, you don't want to be committed. If you want attention use your voice.
>>
>>28050332
Degenerates pay the price
>>
File: 1460309936997.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1460309936997.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>28049950
>Have "friends"
>Realize all people are shit
>Stop associating with people
>>
>>28051480
Why are people shit?
>>
>>28050332
>one friend is in fetal position in corner becoming traumatized
I keked mightily, just the image of your wang traumatizing people is hilarious
>>
>>28051563
You're either too shit to understand or too young to have experienced it and soon will.
>>
>>28051650
Surely you can explain it to me if it's rational. I like reading about why people are misanthropes.
>>
>>28051672
>if it's rational
Stop dead in your tracks. You're not rational.

>People do x, y, z obviously horrid things on a regular basis
>That's your fault! You can't judge people! You're as bad as they are!
Fucking cancer. Get out.
>>
File: 1455691337170.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1455691337170.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>be me
>have no friends
>be silly Asian kid with yellow hair
>take naked pictures of myself on couch
>send to hottest girl in school
>instantregret.gif
>next day kids throw eggs at me and laugh
>hot girl tells everyone I have a little weiner
>try to defend myself by saying I'm just Asian
>hot girl gets bf to beat me up in English class
>teacher let's it happen
>go home and cry as I masterbate
>grab my backpack and fill it full of spoons
>go to school next day
>hot girls bf walking up to me
>herewego.webm
>reach into backpack and start hurling spoons at this fucker
>he begins running at me
>I start running
>run through the halls screaming for my life
>my legs feel heavy
>stop and lay down and pull out my dick
>hot girl's bf runs up and stops dead in his tracks
>I feel helpless and don't know what to do at this point
>start to cry and shake my dick rolling around on the floor
>black out completely at this point
>wake up in the hospital
>turns out I passed out from hyperventilating
>mom is standing over me
>she looks blank
>says she didn't know I was having problems at school and I should have told her
>I tell her I'm sorry and ask her if anyone seen me
>she says she has to talk to the school to see if I'm allowed back
>says I might need an evaluation and they might keep me in the hospital for a while
>yeahright.jpeg
>leaves me at hospital for next 4 days
>get out on 5th day
>go home and find out I have a care taker now
>mfw my family thinks I'm mentally challenged now
>make me wear velcro shoes
>find out I have to go back to school
>>
>>28051706
You're assuming a lot about me on no basis, friend. I want to know what it is you condemn people for. There are many potential things you could hate about people, I just want to get to know you better.
>>
File: 1431036432415.png (852 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1431036432415.png
852 KB, 1009x6647
>>28051735
If you don't understand misanthropy, you're the cause of it.
>>
>>28051720
I doubt this is true, but if it is that sucks. You can be prosecuted for sending nudes like that in the US, especially if it isn't consensual
>>
>>28051706
>autism

good job yelling at people on the internet retarded faggot.
>>
>>28049950
Why? Give me one good reason why you want to know. I don't even need a good reason why I should bother to tell you of all people.
>>
>>28051798
>literally has nothing insightful to say about people to justify disliking them
>dumps twenty posts worth of shit about how if you don't have friends nobody is going to help you get any
Fuck off dumb ass. People are generally selfish but that doesn't make them irredeemable.
>>
File: IMG_8181.jpg (243 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8181.jpg
243 KB, 2048x1536
>>28051809
It's cool bro. When I went back to school shit got even worse. Plus I don't care if about get in trouble. Pic related
>>
>>28051829
Then don't faggot. Get the fuck out.
>>
>befriend schizophrenic tranny because I try to keep them from getting kicked off of a chan board for starting some silly catfight
>begin regularly talking
>this continues for a year, sometimes do shit for them like editing or helping photoshop pictures
>conversation winds down
>they have attack of paranoid delusions
>accuse me of spying on them for some enemy I'm not even sure is real despite not really having talked in a month
>tell them to choke on glass and die
>cut all contact because ass blasted about false accusation
I still read their batshit blog though, really fascinating method of writing due to self-education and schizophrenia
>>
>>28051879
your dick isn't that little for you being Asian, it's also shaped and colored nicely.
That girl was a cunt.
>>
>>28051829
>why you want to know
Stories where relationships end can be interesting. I like hearing about others' experiences and feeling vicariously

>Give me one good reason why you want to know.
>I don't even need a good reason why I should bother to tell you of all people.
What did you mean to write here? You ask for a reason and then say you don't need it.
>>
File: 1446784065850.jpg (78 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446784065850.jpg
78 KB, 960x960
>>28051898
>befriend schizophrenic tranny
>>
About 2 months ago I stopped talking to anyone in my family. I wish I had an interesting story, but I don't.
>>
>>28051924
Ty. Are you a girl? Can I date you please?
>>
>>28051878
Well let me break it down to a level that even a retard like you should be capable of understanding, but won't because you're ego is a massive stumbling block.

The fact that you can't conceive of someone hating you is why people do. You have an entirely self-absorbed existence. Filth like you believe that people are obligated to like you because you're you and they're not you. You're retarded. Deal with it.
>>
>>28051976
If it's over the internet, what's the harm?
Our correspondence provided very unique perspectives.
>>
>>28052006
>The fact that you can't conceive of someone hating you is why people do
I absolutely can conceive of it. I think it can be justified, as well. I just think you're stupid and your reasons are garbage.
>>
>>28052000
I'm a girl, but I'm also spoken for.
I suggest singling out weebaboos and koreaboos for pussy.
>>
File: 1049077.jpg (56 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
1049077.jpg
56 KB, 1024x769
>>28052009
Cause you like dat trap dick you closeted faggot.
>>
>>28052051
Dang. Are you atleast a qt? Can I see you to fap atleast?
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 668x712
>>28049950
>had a gf when I was 16, lasted for 5 years
>loved each other unconditionally for the first 3
>gets to the point where she controls everything I do, break up with her
>for some reason against my intuition I get back with her
>was fine for a while, then it started again a year later
>stuck it out for another year until there was absolutely nothing left of my soul
>it became clear that she didn't really love me anymore, I was just something to dump her rage and problems on
>coldly break up with her, didn't even care at that point

Been 3 years since I looked at a girl
>>
File: The More You Know.jpg (27 KB, 325x214) Image search: [Google]
The More You Know.jpg
27 KB, 325x214
>>28052031
Setting goalposts so far that nobody can reach them is indistinguishable from not believing in something.
>>
>>28052074
Was she hot? Post pics
>>
>>28052090
I know several people who dislike me and I think they have good reason to do so.

I used to be a misanthrope and I don't think what I believed was necessarily wrong. I've seen smart misanthropes in plenty of places. However, most people claiming to be misanthropes believe hackneyed bullshit about how selfishness is wrong and are incapable of saying something insightful.

This post is better than the other ones though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>28052117
Dont really want to look at pics of her t b h

She was attractive, about 7/10. Pretty green eyes and medium-long blonde hair. She was 5'6" and about 120 lbs

Fuck
>>
>>28052142
I cant even made friends since may of last year. I barely even into the store. I tape money on my dog to get grocery so can eat with us our food.
>>
>>28052226
I've been there bro, just hold on and keep your chin up, it gets better
>>
File: 1461057586066.jpg (73 KB, 618x823) Image search: [Google]
1461057586066.jpg
73 KB, 618x823
>>28052197
I think you're lying m8. Probably has horse face or ugly complexion and you don't want to post out of fear of ridicule.
>>
>>28052268
My ex had a horse face. Nice thighs though.
>>
>>28052268
>le bitter faggot who gets angry if people have attractive girlfriends and tries to bait them into posting pictures so he can call the girl ugly to protect his fragile self esteem
Elliot tier shit brother
>>
>>28049950
>tfw no kitties
>>
>>28052259
How can get better? I 39 and still at home is with my mom. Sheen 78 am gona die soon maybe. I running out of Tim to make a choice. Maybe I might go na die too. All this things in my life are drectly coral lated. I scarred bro
>>
>>28052338
It's cool bro. You just have to have a positive attitude. People will notice, your mom will notice, and believe me, dude, women will definitely notice. Smile a lot and things will start going your way
>>
>>28052316
But anon. We're all robots here. By posting about your imaginary gf on r9k you automatically lose validity. I think it's a silly boring meme for robot to make up lies about his 2d waifu being real. I would be superseded if you could even find a pic to post of anything that matched what you discribed at all.
>>
Every single one of my friendships with anyone has faded out silently without a goodbye. I was never worth anything to anyone, totally pathetic specimen.
>>
>>28052425
I'm not even that person. So I would love to superseed you but it will have to happen another time.
>>
>>28049950

I've drifted apart from several real close HS and uni friends, but it actually wasn't down to me surprisingly, one bloke I was mates with just stopped going on steam and joining in for online games and we just stopped hanging out and going places

I think as normies age they just get more boring and the only permitted social events are "going out" or doing some outdoor/sporting meme activities every so often so they can instagram it or make vines
>>
>>28051720

Fuck that reminded me of when I had a fight with some cunt in HS years ago

>guy is always a prick to people
>fucking tries to spit a candy on me in class and we start hurling insults he says fuck your mum and I'm like "nah but you fuck your dad" or something stupid
>he flips out and tries to tackle me and we scuffle
>runs out of class
>act like a sick cunt and laugh with everyone and then one of the hardcore kids tells me that he got so mad because his dad was fucking dead

I felt really bad and then when I got called to the office I started crying and saying sorry for saying it holy shit it was pathetic
>>
>>28052268
Nah m8, you'd agree she was attractive if you saw her

Just don't want to look at her because of muh feels

Believe it or don't, but that is literally what happened
>>
HS friends, we just went in different directions in life. I went to college, moved away, & never looked back while they all still live there

Older brother, was a controlling prick who tried to mess up so he's doing better than you. Cutting contact with him was the best thing I've done
>>
>>28052517
I mistyped suprise and auto correct made it that. Idc
>>
>>28053213
I think you do care about petty shit like that because you seethe with rage if somebody has an attractive gf and you excuse spelling mistakes nearly an hour after you make them.
>>
>>28049950
My best bro in HS and me. We just went in different directions in life. I moved on with my career, while he probably became a NEET despite being way smarter than I was.

He was a slightly overweight yet absurdly strong right-wing conservative mysogynist who loved sci-fi and horror books, basketball, and had made his own gun when he was 16. Now that I think about it, he's a better fit for r9k than I am, too bad I did not teach him about this site sooner, he would've loved it
>>
>>28053413
>too bad I did not teach him about this site sooner
4chan doesn't have a positive impact on most people's lives in my opinion. It's probably just as well either way.
>>
File: 1459856796288.jpg (163 KB, 450x636) Image search: [Google]
1459856796288.jpg
163 KB, 450x636
>>28052433
Here's a reply at least. I hope you make a friend who appreciates you.
>>
File: 1460349268655.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
1460349268655.webm
1 MB, 406x720
>>28052319
Here is another kitty on a building
>>
>>28053695
nah, I mean because it'd been hilarious.

4chan did have a pretty positive impact on mine, though. I think the Internet makes the smart people smarter and the idiots dumber.
>>
>>28054627
>I think the Internet makes the smart people smarter
I disagree. I noticed my attention span get considerably worse after browsing 4chan, at least when it comes to reading. Keeping up with five tabs that each have multiple conversations in them made me pretty impatient at focusing on individual things compared to when I was younger.
>>
I wanna read more about loss
>>
File: a659e0eb.jpg (86 KB, 866x960) Image search: [Google]
a659e0eb.jpg
86 KB, 866x960
>>28053331
That's because I'm at work you lazy nigger. Rage? Show me wear. I didn't get mad. If you're going to lie about a gf you might as well post a fake pic to go with it. I support your autistic behavior as well as it has pictures.
>>
>>28055680
>Show me wear
Is this another autocorrect problem?
>>
File: George_F._Kennan_1947.jpg (65 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
George_F._Kennan_1947.jpg
65 KB, 428x600
Masturbating is a good decision
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.