[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk, do women actually do any work in dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 960x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 960x584
Real talk, do women actually do any work in dating?
>>
Not really. When was the last time you witnessed a girl making the first move?
>>
Sure, they take your money, then they complain until you give them more money, then they leave with all your money.
>>
are there any types of pills i can take to become gay? being gay seems easier than dealing with women's bullshit
>>
>>28049814
All my gfs have been chill and low maintenance as fuck. You just date cunty bitches (read: american women)
>>
>>28050994
I thought gays were worse and even more slutty
>>
>>28049814

So for men it just takes being a man? That's not hard.
>>
My fiance pursued me. Maybe you should try being born tall and attractive
>>
A cute girl blatantly approached me at a bar last night. This is maybe the seventh or eighth time this has happened, I have fucked it up quickly every time due to major social cluelessness and anxiety.

I don't have any friends and just go out to get drunk so at least I'm around other people. But I never talk to anyone unless they talk first really. And even that usually ends bad.

Anyway yeah they do sometimes.
>>
>>28051109
8/10 women who approach you at a bar just want you to buy them a drink

don't fall for that shit
>>
>>28050928
Black women do it all the time, but I guess they're not really considered opposite gender.
>>
Sometimes they'll suggest places and will pay. Never expect a woman to initiate first contact or the first date though.

>>28051013
I've thought about this. Women for the most part are fucked in the head, but gays have a much smaller population to work, and a higher percentage of fuckedness. A large number of gays were sexually abused as children, the biggest fetish among gays is "straight" guys, the most fucked up fetish is bugchasing. Women are pretty easy, they all have domination/rape fetishes, even the ones that say they don't. Especially the ones that say they don't.
>>
>>28051139
Nah. I've never had anyone ask me to buy them a drink.
>>
>>28051010

>you just date cunty bitches
>you just date
>you date
>you
>date
>>
>>28049814
This board is so full of shit. I have none of those traits and I have a nice skinny girl who pays for all of her own shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.