[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression comes in two forms, meme and jew. 1.Meme form The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 129073213.png (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
129073213.png
201 KB, 900x900
Depression comes in two forms, meme and jew.

1.Meme form
The most common form of depression, around 85% of all depression sufferers have this form of depression (scientifically proven).
People who most often suffer from this form of depression are privileged pretty white girls.
It occurs because the sufferer exhibits low levels of attention, uniqueness, edginess and being cool. By having meme depression the sufferer can post about it on social media which gives her attention that her brain needs.
It is either self diagnosed or diagnosed by people with meme degrees (therapists, psychologists).
The most important part of meme depression is that it's sufferers make it public knowledge that they have depression.
Common usage:
>Everyone, this is going to be hard to hear, but I just learned I have depression, because Chad didn't respond to me in today.
>My dad brought me the wrong color car for my birthday so I am thinking of committing suicide.

2. Jew form
15% of sufferers have this depression. It is most common with men because of lack of social support.
It stems from problems that people have and sadness that they will from them.
In the past this depression was called being sad, but since the medical jew smelled money it is now called depression.
Most common points of this type of depression are that problems that can be solved through personal growth, social exposure and fixing your problems is rather solved with happy pills.
It is diagnosed by people who have medical jew degree.
Common usage:
>child's parents die when he is 10 in a car accident, he is sad therefore he is depressed
>person is ugly, he think he is ugly therefore he is depressed

t. clinically diagnosed depressed person
>>
>>28049490
Wow,you do realize that depression is a fucking brain disorder where you literally feel less happy because of your brain chemistry.
>>
>>28049559
How happy you feel is entirely up to you and has nothing to do with your brain chemistry.
You can choose to be happy or wallow in self pity and take "muh "depression" excuse if you so desire.
>>
>>28049581
>How happy you feel is entirely up to you and has nothing to do with your brain chemistry
Then explain drugs to me, retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 736x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 736x423
>problems that can be solved through personal growth, social exposure and fixing your problems
Just bee yourself dude
>>
>>28049581
Happiness is absolutely reducible to brain chemistry
>>
>>28049581
>"and I base this on absolutely nothing at all."
>>
>>28049581
Gtfo normie scum

commenterino originalio
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.