[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Greg Heffeley a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Is Greg Heffeley a robot?
>>
>>28049305
Too young to be able to know I'd say.
>>
What even is a robot? Like there's so many different types of people on this board anyone could be one.
>>
No
He's more cyborg
>>
>>28049305
I saw the movie and it was rage fuel. He's a pretentious little obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>28049305
These books were fucking hilarious when I was younger. I stopped reading them at a certain point (I think it was around "The Ugly Truth"); is it worth it to pick the series back up?

>>28049539
/r9k/'s definition of "robot" is like /int/'s definition of white. So absurdly particular that no one really fits it.
>>
>>28049539
>>28049609
The original definition of a robot was just some anti social loser virgin who's never really had friends or a gf
Then people started getting super picky about it and adding things like Age, hair, living environment, parents, cars, and other dumb bullshit
>>
>>28049539
A robot is someone unable to fit in or adapt to society. The statement "women can't be robots" stands true because unless the woman is a psychopathic murder with a mutilated body society will make room for her.
>>
>>28049654
>anti-social

You mean asocial. The original robots never hated the people around them, they just wallowed in self pity. The whole anti-Chad and anti-women thing only started when Pepe got popular.
>>
>>28049731
Aren't anti-social and asocial pretty much the same thing? They're both kind of just "doesn't enjoy social interaction"
>>
>>28049739
He's a cunt in the books too tbqh
Just look at how he treats Rowley
>>
>>28049794
He's a future robot because he can't interact with his close ones
>>
>>28049778
Not the same anon but they are 2 different terms asocial means you avoid social interaction because it doesn't interest you and antisocial means that you have a despise towards mankind as a whole and/or don't view yourself as/dont want to be a member of society.
>>
>>28049794
Typical failed normie. There are plenty of guys just like him. Stay with their loser friend only because they've got no one else. Soon as someone more popular comes along they ditch the loyal loser friend.
>>
>>28049838
But Rowley is an actual robot
>>
>>28049865
>you have a despise towards
I worded that so poorly
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x870
>>28049865
Think again
>not wanting the company of others
>>28049778
Yes they are virtually the exact same thing, except most people think of anti-social as shut-in loser
>>
>>28049922
>taking google popup at face value

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder/home/ovc-20198975

Actually learn your shit faggot
>>
>>28050076
>anti-social
>personality disorder
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>28050156
>implying the terms asocial and antisocial aren't derrived from psychologic terms
At this point you're just trying deperately to make an argunent that fits your point.

Ask for information on /r/eli5 this board is too complicated for you
>>
>>28049873
We are Grown men discussing a children book.
But you are wrong. Rowley enjoyed the attention and even had a gf
>>
File: lul.png (507 KB, 556x379) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
507 KB, 556x379
>>28050076
>Actually learn your shit faggot
>At this point you're just trying desperately to make an argument that fits your point.
>Ask for information on /r/eli5
>this board is too complicated for you
fucking rekt him
>>
>>28049574
The books were allright for what they were
Mom keeps buying them for my little brother
>>
I still buy these books when they come out and I'm 18, do I have autism
>>
>>28050978
I own the first two, I have read all the others as far as I know. They don't really have got me hooked anymore, I read them just to see what happens. They can still be funny from time to time so whatever.
>>
>>28049574
I can just tell by the way you write you browse reddit 24/7
>>
Fregley was a robot.
>>
>>28049305
The guy who wrote captain underpants was a robot
>>
>>28049901
My favorite part is when he got the pimple and thought it made him more mature

No picture exists on the Internet of the part where he is called "slick"
>>
>>28049305
no, but I only read 2 or 3 books
>>
>>28051275
I get a more /b/tard vibe from Fregley desu Famela Anderson
>>
>>28049901
>>28051905
Meant for>>28049873

Niggers tongue my original
>>
He's a robot who built up an inner narcissistic personality to help him cope with the fact that he's just not interesting. He wonders why the people who make him cringe in disgust have a better experience in life, and its always because they convey some personality besides just existing or are too dumb to care. People's advice to him is essentially "b urself" but if he doesn't know who he is anymore after wrapping himself up in so many layers of irony and oscillating self-hate and self-love and would probably just appear insane.

He is a robot.
>>
>>28049731
>anti-women
This board has been sexist as fuck since forever.
>>
>>28052301
In a way he's kind of like Elliot, is he not?
>>
>>28049794
how do you treat tards?
exactly
greg is a bitter robot, rowley is a slight tard. he spills spaghettt too much, but in a way that makes him seem cute instead of socially retarded.
>>
>>28052301
>Greg
>Narcissistic

He literally refers himself as a wimp
>>
>>28052301
>>28052474
Nailed it. Hopefully the books end with him and Rowley going on a shooting. If not, it should exist.
>>
>>28052547
Sometimes he sees through himself but most of the time he's a condescending ass

Not that there's anything wrong with that
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.