[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What animes have you watched/enjoyed lately, or in the past?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1448170514722.png (181 KB, 596x879) Image search: [Google]
1448170514722.png
181 KB, 596x879
What animes have you watched/enjoyed lately, or in the past? Maybe one that made you feel like you had friends or a SO. I just want to escape the loneliness for a while...
>>
What have you already watched?
>>
>>28049178
Jojo
Nichijou
Eureka Seven
Plastic Nee-chan
Macross Plus
>>
File: 150048.jpg (509 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
150048.jpg
509 KB, 1920x1200
>>28049223
Sorry, I guess I should've gave some recs of my own.

The ones that moderately staved off loneliness:
Ore Monogatari
Nisekoi
Toradora
Elfen Lied (It's absolute shit but a guilty pleasure)
Bynhildr in the Darkness (same as above)
When Marnie Was There

Ones I enjoyed but didn't necessarily cheer me up like the above category:
Basilisk
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Planetes
Shingeki no Potato

Sorry, I know it's mostly pleb tier shit. I was a lot more into anime in the early-mid 2000s.
>>
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanojo ja Nai to Omotta
"Really, normies can just die already
People who get confessed to ought to get out of the game"
horriblesubs, fuck me it's good, and relevant to OP's request.
>>
>>28049178
Gimme some genres to work with, not just shows
>>
File: 1448176279746.png (192 KB, 564x568) Image search: [Google]
1448176279746.png
192 KB, 564x568
>>28051027
Shit, man, idk. Just something with cool friendships and maybe a qt or two. Or actually, how 'bout haremshit?
>>
>>28051140
I hate that genre so much I can't even begin to come up with something, so I'll recommend Dead Leaves for the sheer quality. For the friendship try Kemono no Souja, Great Teacher Onizuka, or Gintama. Those are all fairly chill.
>>
>>28049178
Welcome to the NHK
originaru desu
>>
File: Yona_Mugshot.png (776 KB, 762x762) Image search: [Google]
Yona_Mugshot.png
776 KB, 762x762
Just finished Yona of the Dawn, really good, I hope they make a second season.
>>
>>28049178
i watched the dragon ball movie, it was pretty good. Reminded me of why i liked the show so much.
Watched the entire samurai flamenco on a depression binge and hated all of it except the first episodes because they reminded me of batman and the last episodes because it was a cool plot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.