[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET ON DR PHIL RIGHT NOW CHANNEL 2. OP DELIVERED FROM NOVEMEBER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 240x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 240x328
NEET ON DR PHIL RIGHT NOW CHANNEL 2. OP DELIVERED FROM NOVEMEBER THREAD!! OFFICIAL STICKY
>>
THEY EVEN SHOW HIS ROOM AND DISHES AND PISS JUGS
>>
THERE ARE REPEATS OF THIS EPISODE LATER TONIGHT ON DIFFERENT CHANNELS DEPENDIG ON STATE. RIGHT NOW ITS ON CBS CHANNEL 2.

OP DELIVERED
>>
>>28049136
>>28049130
proof from november thread?
>>
>>28049130
I have cable cuz poorfag, steve wilkos is on channel 2
>>
>implying everybody remembers that thread
post screencap
>>
Someone record it please
Actually please
>>
>>28049200

I don't have it but I know a lot of people who do. Whoever has it pls post!
>>
>>28049200
This
I'm looking at CBS right now but it says it's not on till 4
It's the "our mooching son is ruining our lives" one right?
>>
i'll check archives but you better get a sticky
>>
I remember those Dr Phil threads

>Our Mooching Son Is Ruining Our Lives

>Season 14 Episode 140

>Aired date: Apr 22, 2016

>Plot: Parents say their lazy 32-year-old son has forced them to put their retirement plans on hold, and their daughter says he threatens and terrorizes them.
kek
>>
>>28049200
I remember that thread.
Also please someone record it.
>>
>>28049251
I'm not American, so Channel 2 = CBS? Gotta find a livestream if it hasn't started yet
>>
haha holy shit i remember that thread

fucking meme magic
>>
>tfw waited months for this
>tfw just lost TV
This will a tragedy if someone doesn't record this.
>>
>>28049272
He threatens memes.
>>
File: anontv.jpg (35 KB, 780x623) Image search: [Google]
anontv.jpg
35 KB, 780x623
Is It this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7L9RKOzfis
>>
File: hiro.jpg (115 KB, 895x373) Image search: [Google]
hiro.jpg
115 KB, 895x373
fuck off you god damn nigger robot blockcs
>>
>>28049299
The channel number changes depending on what cable/satellite provider you have
For example, I have Verizon and it's on channel 3, you gotta just look around, I guess
>>
>>28049343

today's NEET is 32 years old
>>
SOMEONE PLEASE RECORD THIS SHIT
>>
>>28049343
>>28049338
That doesn't even fucking look like him, what the hell
>>
>>28049272
I remember at least one of those threads. I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>28049130
November thread? I remember some July threads but wasn't that guy fake?
>>
>>28049343

That guy was a fake. Real OP never put his pic and sounds like the guy right now
>>
>>28049381
It's probably the wrong anon. This is the episode OP is talking about.
http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=42264
>>
mods, delete this thread or move it to trash.
it does not relate to the rest of what is on r9k nowadays.
>>
http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/cbs-live-stream I'm watching it right now on this here
>>
>>28049465
watching

where are the fucking memes
>>
>>28049555
I know I'm scared it's not him. He said he called the camera man cucks or something.
>>
This is bullshit
It has nothing to do with /r9k/, it's just some loser
Thanks a lot OP
>>
>>28049130
Oh god. I remember that thread. I forgot all about it.
I wonder if he's going to be the mememaster he promised to be
>>
>>28049580

Hey, I was just wondering if this is the NEET. He could have gotten a part time job since the show is months after filming. Also what if they cut out the memes? Can anyone verify if this is the original OP?
>>
His sister is such a cunt
>>
File: cheeky-monkey.jpg (656 KB, 2692x2200) Image search: [Google]
cheeky-monkey.jpg
656 KB, 2692x2200
>>28049130
just watched about 10 minutes of this from stream2watch dot co. Yeah this fuckin guy..such a robot its not even funny. Guy is 31 or 32 and whines I DONT HAVE A DRIVE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOO. Parents guarding him like hes gonna kill himself if he aint at home. What a faggot.

People like this just need to be shot.
>>
>>28049862
Nah he's not a robot, there are no memes or redpill things.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>28049862

They even have him his own car but he's too lazy to maintain it.

He said he got his "part time" job a month ago (less than 12 hours a week lol) and he acts like a robot

So bitter NEET
>>
>>28049862
I'm on his side, shit parents make shit sons
>>
>>28049887

He could have pussed out due to stacies in the audience lol
>>
File: 1429316961651.jpg (77 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
1429316961651.jpg
77 KB, 600x650
>tfw your parents love you and would never do this
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 409x409
>>28049944

NEETS should be treated with respect and freedom by their parents for not being literal slaves to the Jews. Mom even buys me condoms. Women respect me, and only cucks think otherwise.
>>
someone record this please desu familo
>>
>>28049964
>>28050021
jesus. are you guys blind???>>28049338
>>
>>28049887
if you're 28+ living with your parents and not trying to do anything for yourself.... you are a robot.

I bet he has no job experience other than a few weeks at some shit fast food place. Losers are losers.
>>
>>28050186
No you're not.
That doesn't make you a robot, that just makes you a loser
There's a difference you know
>>
>>28050186
The definition of robot has gotten really broad hasn't it?
>>
>>28049970
Keep telling yourself that man. If your mom gives you condoms its because she knows you're such a loser that you couldn't support a kid or a pregnant woman.

She doesnt want to see your stupid ass reproduce. Take a look in the mirror you failure.
>>
File: image.png (575 KB, 613x667) Image search: [Google]
image.png
575 KB, 613x667
>>28050186

Also, his parents said that the majority of his time he was on the computer, and they showed footage of him on it. Did anyone see what site he was on?
>>
File: niggaseel.jpg (30 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
niggaseel.jpg
30 KB, 550x412
>>28050209
losers are losers whether or not you have social anxiety. Get some nuts
>>
File: Bonobo biting sticks.jpg (34 KB, 403x600) Image search: [Google]
Bonobo biting sticks.jpg
34 KB, 403x600
>>28049862
I'm in his position.

>31
>living with parents
>going to community college
>no job
>depressed

I'm don't yell at them or anything. I tell them if they want me out of the house that it's okay and I'll find a way to live. I tell them to downsize and use their money on some tiny apartment of their own so they can go travel or something.

The truth is I would be glad if they do that. I can suicide out in the woods somewhere because I just don't care to make this life work. I don't see see the effort of keeping myself alive as something of importance to me. I fall apart easy under the stress of a job and even the few classes I'm doing.

I would like it if there was a gristle mill I could just go to and get shot in the head to end this. At least my death would help kids make macaroni art.

I understand where that NEET in the show is coming from. They say it's emotional threats to be truthful that you would rather commit suicide than go through the stress of working multiple jobs to pay rent but it's the truth. Normies don't like hearing that truth because they can't understand it, therefore, is an unsolvable problem. Motivation wasn't the issue like they kept bringing up. You need a will to live before you can gain motivation and that is what they kept skirting around. No one, not even the Dr. Phil, wants to talk reality and that NEET knows it.

That dude just has major depression and a family that won't come to grips with a mentally ill child.
>>
>>28050594
Bro if you need some one to talk to, you can hmu on skype. Not in the same situation but I find yours interesting and I do know depression. I'm always willing to make new friends. I think it's important.
>>
I was kinda in his position
>22
>living with single mum
>no "job" (neetbux + LoLboosting)
>bought mostly my own food and contributed rent
>no motivation to change anything

since i left school she had been nagging me continuously to get a job, go to uni and other bullshit.

Then 1 day she storms into my room as i am trying to sleep shoves the phone into my face and says something along the lines of "MAKE CALLS NOW! GET A JOB NOW! BLAHBLAHBLAH OR GET OUT!"

I tell her i will when i wake up. "NOT GOOD ENOUGH DO IT NOW!"

after about 15 minutes of this i lost it grabbed her and screamed in her face with the fury of a supernova....so she called the cops on me and is like "police are on their way i suggest you leave."

So i packed a backpack with some clothes walked 3 hours to my nearest friends house and crashed there.

A room at my friends house opened up and now i do the exact same shit i was doing, just with someone elses mum and much higher rent so now i can barely afford to eat and have lost nearly 8 kg when i was already considered 'underweight'.
>>
>>28049555
>>28049580
Byebye redditors
>>
>>28051285
Is it still playing?
>>
NEETs are so pathetic
>>
>>28050274
manchild grew up without 'drive' because parents guided him wrong. parents now are upset their son does not do anything that 'normal' people do at his age.
>>
File: 1461246155256.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461246155256.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
>his god tier hairline

Why are NEETS so based?
>>
>>28051253
>gets bux
>helps pays rent
uh no.

>parents kicking their own out of the house without any help to live out of house on own
>2016

ye have autism or something? go to the police and report her for emotional abuse of someone that has autism or just go all tumblr on her.
did they have tumblr-tier classes at school?
if she still keeps raging, have the police put her in a ward or some-type of rehab.
while she is away, apply for sqauter's rights then buy the house for yourself.
>>
>>28050594
this one tell's the truth. all they do is skirt around a real talk.
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 324x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 324x360
Damn Jeremy, your parents are just like... Holy shit.

>he's going to kill me
>but I need him close forever cause he'll die with out me!!!

What the fuck
>>
I hope someone records this if this isn't a ruse...
>>
>>28049911
lol this is me to the core
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.