[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone a degenerate now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13
File: 1410295838676.png (12 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1410295838676.png
12 KB, 420x420
>Been trying to improve my life since I turned 17
>Graduated HS well, went into a STEM field in college, got fit, picked up hobbies, etc.
>22 now, going to be back in my hometown this summer for the first time in 3 years (did summer programs, traveled to Sweden, etc.)
>Despite all my progress, I still have few friends and no girlfriend
>Remember that my only friend from HS co-hosts an annual 4th of July party
>Used to be invited to it until I went to college
>Go find him on fakebook, he's already talking about it!
>PM him, ask if I can show up
>He says sure, but that it's bring-your-own if I want any specialty alcohol, and I'll need to sleep out in a camper
>Tell him I don't drink, so it's fine, no problem
>He responds, asking me if I do "anything else"
>Assure him I don't
>He says that's a shame, because the other co-host is securing an "ounce" of weed
>What the fuck, we're not even in Colorado or another liberal shithole
>Ask if he's kidding
>He's not
>Tell him I'm not showing up then
>Fast forward a few days, the other co-host is talking about "up tight" losers he used to know from HS
>Know he's talking about me
>He's 23, never went to college, lives in bumfuck no where in this shitty old house doing drugs, works for his parents
>His facebook picture is him and his 7/10 GF, half his pictures are them together with drug paraphernalia in the background
>Pictures from last year's party show a ton of single girls sitting by him, drinking and smoking
>This fucking loser is getting girls everywhere when he already has one, because they're all fucking degenerate drug users.

So, /r9k/, I know there's going to be girls under 21 here (at least 2) and weed. Should I just fucking call the cops?
>>
>>28049058
Sorry OP but degeneracy is just a social lubricant for normalfags.
>>
If you call the cops they'll know who did it and probably beat you up and then hold you down and castrate you and while you squirm helplessly under Chad's powerful arms they will blow weed in your face and you will be high as fuck while you cry out in pain and if you're really lucky they might leave your dick intact after cutting off your balls but they will probably make you beg them to do so and maybe even force you to smoke weed while you beg and omg it will be so fucking hot op you should do it wow fuck
>>
>>28049128
Yeah, but how is it that I'm more of a loser - going to school, getting in shape, traveling - to most people than this guy? He is literally covered in girls, and I'm probably not going to ever find one.
>>
>>28049058
>He says that's a shame, because the other co-host is securing an "ounce" of weed

Daily reminder that DRUGS ARE BAD MMMMM I'M SO MUCH BETTER THEN YOU is equally as retarded as DUDE WEED LMAO.
>>
>>28049161

You type like you're autistic and you seem to be particularly spiteful in the way unique to robots. It sounds like you're ugly and not fun to be around. Ergo, you are a "loser." That's what loser means to normalfags.

To change this, you could stop being an ugly boring faggot. That's unlikely though so I suggest sudoku instead. If you ever do get a wife or gf this dude will cuck you. top cuk m8
>>
Stop being a big uptight fag. Go and drink a bit and smoke a few bowls. No sympathy
>>
File: 1461163066086.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1461163066086.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
>>28049058
Don't say anything to anyone and call the cops.
Do it for the japes!
>>
>>28049058
> fell for the self- improvement meme
Top kek
>>
>>28049158
I doubt it but thanks anyway

>>28049187
>>28049199
>>28049216
Alcohol and drugs are literally poisons, and that's why they make you intoxicated. I know alcohol is legal and everyone thinks you need it for a good time, but I don't agree with it, but whatever - it's legal. Weed isn't legal here, and the fact that they're needing to break the law to have a party is insane. It's a waste of time and money and it makes everything go from "conversation, food and human bonding" to "wow dude I'm so high/drunk/fucked up, let me see what shit I can break and ruin".

At least I'm trying to improve. If you guys all want to be degenerates yourself so badly, why don't you go to the party and get arrested too?
>>
>muh drugs are fun
>muh drinking is fun
>muh if you don't, you are boring and a loser

Face it OP, most people are incredible simpletons that equal everything that does not has 'shock value' or edgy as boring nowadays. It seems that most have not escaped the reasoning from before they fully developed their brain.

>Inb4: Ad Hominems
>Inb4: deflections
>>
>>28049282
>Alcohol and drugs are literally poisons, and that's why they make you intoxicated.

...And? Why does that matter? You sound as fucking stupid as the "dude weed is NATURAL BRO so it has 2 b gud" retards. Lots of things which have deleterious effects on the body are considered to be beneficial overall (even including medicines). Dextromethorphan and acetaminophen are both toxic as well. In fact, it makes zero sense for you to focus on toxicity when - as you just noted - alcohol is legal. Alcohol is the significantly more dangerous of the two substances, and it's also the one far more likely to lead to things being broken and people acting like assholes. Your position isn't even logically consistent and you are basically a fucking rulecuck who should go back to leeddit or /pol/, you fucking evangelical normalfag.

You are the lord of normies (muh self-improvment, muh DARE). Disgusting as fuck. Please leave!
>>
Normalfag here.

Let potheads be potheads join a club get new friends.
>>
>>28049282
god you're retarded. what's wrong with people smoking some weed or having a drink? maybe you have no friends because you think you're above everybody.

nothing wrong with shooting a bit of fire H now and then bro
>>
You not drinking or smoking is fine, but it's also the reason you had few friends and no gf. It would be fine if you were cool with being around people who do, but you choose o believe you are better than them because of this choice. I don't smoke weed but I don't think it's a big deal when people do. Drinking is fun and as a robot I need substances to feel anything close to what a normal person feels like. I tried coke recently, it rocks. It literally makes you feel like you are a normal person and you want to talk to people and makes you think and act like you're cool and confident. Being so standoffish about drinking and drugs makes you a loser people don't want to be around, not the fact that you don't drink or smoke or anything
>>
>>28049058
Sure man, tip your hand and have a fuck ton of people literally gunning for you.
Robot, they all know you're the buzzkill.
If cops show up, they all immediately know it was you.
>>
File: 1459052831404.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459052831404.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>28049058
>>Tell him I'm not showing up then
>>This fucking loser is getting girls everywhere when he already has one, because they're all fucking degenerate drug users.

And here you are, OP. Here you fucking are.
Posting a thread on /r9k/, crying about your virginity.
While you could've went there, done some weed and had your first time in a foursome with three 8/10s.

There is no such thing as a "degenerate" as you imagine. The only "degenerates" are autistic sperglords like you on /r9k/ who think they will never pass on their genes when they have opportunities like these to get a girlfriend for starters.
>>
>>28049362
Glad at least someone on here agrees. You'd think most people would but clearly this is a normie board now.

>>28049380
The thing used to be "improve yourself, and people will want to be around you". Unless you're a newfag (you're already clearly a normie), you'd know that.

Medicines are different, they're prescribed, and if weed is as well that's fine. Alcohol is legal, even if it is more dangerous. The fact isn't that it's weed, it's that they're willing to break the law just to get high, because they're trying to be edgy and can't just drink like everyone else (which is still fucking pathetic).

>>28049500
>>28049507
I see you're both degenerates, who are pissed someone is calling you out on it.
>>
Do you seriously think the cops give a fuck? Unless you live in some shitthole red state, they'll probably just be polite to you and then ignore you as soon as you hang up the phone.
>>
>>28049362
It's not even that. Excessive marijuana consumption during adolescence has prevented their brains from fully developing in the first place
>>
>>28049380
disgusting degenerate, begone with thine ilk!
>>
It's hard to imagine that people like OP actually use 4chan these days. What happened?
>>
You have to become a degenerate to attract degenerates OP
If you're not degenerate you're a loser senpai
>>
>>28049613
Maybe I don't want my first time to be a drug-filled haze with girls I'll never see again? Maybe I'm, y'know, not a fucking degenerate?

>>28049538
Assuming they'll be arrested or afraid of being arrested, I doubt they'll physically harm me. I'm only here for the summer, if they even remember that by the 4th of July and haven't drugged away the memory. Even if they do try some kind of action, I can just leave and travel or enter another school program or call the police again.
>>
>>28049652
I love that you're too autistic to recognize someone who's on your side and clearly mocking the other side.

I actually do heroin though. Does that make you seethe with anger OP?
>>
>>28049652
>The thing used to be "improve yourself, and people will want to be around you". Unless you're a newfag (you're already clearly a normie), you'd know that.

That was the point, m8. You got memed on.

>The fact isn't that it's weed, it's that they're willing to break the law just to get high,

Rulecuck confirmed. Please return to le*ddit immediately.

>OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE DEGENERATES CROSSED THE ROAD 13 INCHES FROM THE CROSSWALK HOLY FUCK JAYWALKING LAWS LAWS LAWS HOW CAN U BREAK THE LAW JUS 2 CROSS ROAD???
>ps y no 1 liek me???

>>28049674

Fuck off /pol/tard, nobody cares
>>
>>28049661
I'm sure the police will come out for an ounce, underage drinking, noise complaints, etc. Not to mention they'll be using fireworks, which isn't legal in our state and something people take seriously.

>>28049667
>>28049674
this

>>28049675
It used to be like this on /r9k/ before you degenerates slipped in. What's your tumblr url?
>>
>>28049058
We are the future. Let those losers sink in their desperate attempt of pleasure.You must endure your pain and move on from this desire you have of achieving the normal life.You never will.Never. So please stop wasting your time trying to convince these people about the rights and wrongs because its pointless, aim for a better cause.
>>
Go have fun with them and drink at least you straight edge loser
>>
>>28049693
At least you'll probably kill yourself sooner or later.

>>28049700
>Is an idiot
>Is called out as an idiot
>Haha, I was just pretending to be an idiot!

It's 4chan, do you think I care that much anyway?
>>
check your privilege OP. someone says you can go to their party and u try to call the cops on them? i would kill to be actually invited to any social event, especially ones where there are grills
>>
>>28049711
An ounce isn't even a lot of weed, idiot. That's a decriminalized quantity in a shitload of states.

You might actually get them on the noise complaints and fireworks though. You'd need to actually call on that night though. No one will take you seriously if you call in advance to warn them that someone somewhere is going to throw a party on the fucking 4th of July. Do you have any idea how busy the police are on the 4th of July?
>>
>>28049736
I don't want to ruin my liver and other organs to make myself a jackass.
>>
>>28049711

Before /r9k/ was even a board, everyone on the chans were both robots and "degenerates"

You fucking newfag Christian Republican faggot autists ruined everything. That's why this is the worst board.

>>28049737

>Makes a thread about how nobody likes him
>replies to every single post
>"lol i don't care"

Fuck off already cuckold. Delete your shitty gay thread.
>>
>>28049737
I probably will. Yet I'll experience more pleasure in my short, shitty life than you will in the entirety of yours. And I'm okay with that being the score.
>>
>has never even tried drugs or alcohol
>speaking on experiences he cannot relate to
>caring about what other people do with their free time
t o p c u c k
>>
>>28049752
I was going to wait until then. They've had noise complaints before, and I imagine the police will show up due to the fireworks, and then likely see the drugs/alcohol.

I imagine the only one who will get arrested is the homeowner, but that's the goal anyway, to end the party. I also know he has other drugs besides weed, if only in much smaller quantities.

>>28049748
then go be a degenerate if you want
>>
>>28049763
I'm neither a Christian nor a Republican, because I'm not an idiot. Not every board was /b/ though, and you're lying to yourself or probably a newfag if you think that this is at all new.

Sorry it's pissing you off you filthy degenerate to be wrong, though.

>>28049781
You'll experience drugs, not pleasure.

>>28049798
Sorry again you're getting buttblasted, druggy.
>>
File: 1459063508514.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1459063508514.png
26 KB, 861x758
>>28049686
>Maybe I don't want my first time to be a drug-filled haze with girls I'll never see again? Maybe I'm, y'know, not a fucking degenerate?

You're pretty fucked in the head, friend. Why would you do so much drugs that all you remember is a haze? A single blunt will not kill you. A single blunt will not damage your body so much that you remain in a wheelchair for the rest of your life.

I'm a virgin too who will probably is never going to do any drugs and I hate alchohol. Do you think I would just sit there like some puritan sperglord and refuse to drink a shot of vodka? You're fucked in the head, man. You've got some strange ideals of "degeneracy" that everyone goes under according to you.
>>
File: bigoljugs.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
bigoljugs.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>>28049781
>>28049760

This is the reality. The heroin junkie will at least have some good memories before he dies ( also, pls stop taking heroin). But the OP is one of those types. He will always be unhappy and blame others for his inability to connect to humanity, resulting in a lonely, bitter life.
>>
>>28049500
>nothing wrong with shooting a bit of fire H now and then bro
off yourself, hippie
>>
>>28049840

I've been here for over a decade m8. You're probably a fucking newfag in comparison, so fuck you.

Additional keks:
>Calls everyone mad
>Still keeps replying to every single post
>Grammar increasingly poor over time

I can feel the rage from here, autist.
>>
>>28049613

>the only degenerates are the spiteful autists on r9k

I don't drink or smoke, but this is the absolute truth. Just hang it with people without being a judgmental faggot op, you don't have to do drugs holy shit.
>>
>>28049840
I tried weed legally in Holland. It's meh, using it occasionally is bad, but not much worse than alcohol.
>>
>>28049874

Hello, friend. It is apparent that you are on the Autism Spectrum. As such, you can not comprehend sarcasm or irony. We here at 4chan are understanding and happy to help! The post you have replied to is, in fact, a shitpost. You just got mad over someone supporting your own point ironically! "Top kek" as they say, friend-o!
>>
You sound like an uptight loser OP. Do some drugs and fucking live a little man.
>>
File: 1460906393291.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460906393291.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>28049686
>Maybe I don't want my first time to be a drug-filled haze with girls I'll never see again? Maybe I'm, y'know, not a fucking degenerate?

You're doing it wrong, OP. Seeing women as anything above objects will get you no women. How do you think these wild animals (shitskins, mudslimes etc) get all these bitches? I can see you just want to be in a loving relationship, but that isn't going to happen. So just go to the fucking party, or any party for that matter. Just integrate yourself; Smile at people while hating their guts deep down.
>>
>>28049844
You're clearly considering drug use.

>>28049859
His only happiness will be from the drugs that killed him, so...

>>28049876
You're also replying, and clearly butthurt. For all you know, I could be a troll as well. Also, not that you'll believe me, but I've been on here since '05 and was quiet, underageb& for years.
>>
Saw title of thread, was expecting an interesting discussion about our depraved fetishes, nope OP is just a buttmad faggot who's jealous of his former friends being happier than him despite their lack of effort.
>>
File: truffleshuffle.jpg (9 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
truffleshuffle.jpg
9 KB, 238x212
>>28050047

Him = happy
You = no happy now, never happy ever
>>
>>28050036
I'm not some desperate sweaty neckbeard. If I don't get what I want, I won't die. I'd rather be a virgin than have that.

>>28049896
It's at least legal there, and it's use is still stupid if you're just using it to get high. Here it's illegal, so not only is it the stupidity of taking an intoxicating substance, but it's also the stupidity of breaking the law and putting your life on the line for it.
>>
>>28050051
this. A thousand times this

you are assblasted your friends have genuine fun and your not involved.
>>
>>28050066
I consider myself a relatively average person happiness wise. There is more to life than carnal pleasures, you know.
>>
File: 1460122591887.jpg (460 KB, 1209x756) Image search: [Google]
1460122591887.jpg
460 KB, 1209x756
>>28049889
But ofcourse. The people who do drugs are less decayed than the people who hit the absolute bottom on /r9k/ without even touching said drugs.

Example: Grinch (OP)

>>28050047
You're talking as if I have access to it. I don't.

Have a fun life of being straight-edge eunuch of rage, sorrow and salt.
>>
>>28049058
>maximum autism

instead acting all butthurt edgy faggot you could've just told him youre not interested in alcohol/weed and just coming to chill but no you had to show your powerlevel

also why didn't you freak out when he asked if youre drinking but freaked out about weed?
>>
>>28049763

>Before /r9k/ was even a board, everyone on the chans were both robots and "degenerates"

This. Watch the newfags stutter and squirm as they try to pretend they were there at the time and that everyone was always some kool aid drinking /pol/tard. Christ, I wish these people would fucking leave.
>>
>>28050047
>You're also replying, and clearly butthurt. For all you know, I could be a troll as well.

Great, we're both fucking faggots then. Except I know I don't give a fuck and it's apparent that you do. You care so much you're going to call the police on your "friends" and then wonder why nobody will be nice to you. Then you'll come back, post another thread, and cry while it gets shitposted to death again. I am genuinely trying to help you :^)
>>
>>28049058

I feel sorry about you OP, you sound like a nice guy and i agree with you even though i dropped out of high school. You did nice things, but you know how shitty is the western world, there is nothing you can actually do, sorry. Just focus on your life. I know it's not the best advice ever, but it's the only thing you can do. But yeah, call the cops.
>>
File: 1432535662440.jpg (88 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1432535662440.jpg
88 KB, 1280x800
>>28049282
>"conversation, food and human bonding"
This is a perfect summation of the effects of weed.

I've been on both sides of this fence; dudebro party guy and straightedge, and I think there's a happy place somewhere in between.

A few days ago, I had a few close friends over, we drank and had some fantastic chats. Yesterday, I went to a BBQ with one of the same guys, and got high; had a fantastic time, although I still sperged out getting a girl's number (one day).

My point is, our opinions of these things are usually based on our first experiences with them, which aren't always well thought-out. They're negligibly harmful in moderation, and can be quite pleasant.

It's all about the environment though; if you're doing it with people who are hostile in any way, of course, avoid those situations; I'd do the same. But don't completely write off what, believe me, could be some of the best times of your life; walking through a summerlit forest high is beautiful, and I really wouldn't count that as degenerate. And moments of that quality are what the normies and dudebros want too, they're just not too good at searching for it.

So don't go. But don't call the cops, and more importantly, don't write off the drugs just because some pitiful assholes use them.

And if you're scared of the law, go somewhere where it's legal to experience it; you sound like you have better means of travel, so you don't have to break the law like those of us who do it illegally.

Also, this is a fish tank. Cracks me up every time.
>>
>>28049840
>You'll experience drugs, not pleasure.
Haha. You have no idea what you're talking about. Trust me, this is what I know, and I know pleasure. Drugs are pleasure. You can be in denial, that's your choice. But you should know that it is denial.
>>
>>28049058
Just cut your ties and don't go. If you've been a loner this long, what's dropping some friend you barely fuck with anymore and his gang of dickheads?
>>
>>28050087
>and your not involved.
*you're
>>
>>28049058

Why are robots so judgmental of others? Maybe this is why no one likes you?
>>
>>28049507
Coke is a hard drug and very addicitve. Are you insane?
>>
>>28050957
>hard drug and very addictive
Look at this sheltered faggot. I started snorting it for kicks, started buying modest amounts for months straight without increasing usage. Stopped using at the drop of a hat because it got boring. Perfectly good in moderation. It takes a really weak willed retard to fall for a petty drug like weed or coke. If youre gonna be boring straight edge your whole live, good for you. But stop going on about this shit like you know anything about it.
>>
>>28049058
You massive fucking loser, hope you die alone.
>>
>>28049058
Call them, but use a VPN so they can't trace you ;^)
just rek them up if you want, if you don't associate with them, then who cares if they are mad. I would say "let them have fun this one time" but if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Don't let the degeneracy fester
>>
>>28049058
Degeneracy is a personal preference op, there's no real way of gauging it, If it's illegal, then call the cops. To me their party also feel kinda degenerate, and it's fine for us to feel this way about drugs, alcohol (always wondered why people say "drugs and alcohol", alcohol is a drug guys), and possibly sex. Like here, the normie world is a circlejerk, and they will berate you on your different opinion, don't conform if you don't want to, the normies I knew were never as " circlejerky" as this thread, maybe more proof that they are degenerate? There's no real way to prove degeneracy I dont think, it's up to the person, but if they are being an illegal, then get those GBP.
also reking the normies that are bullying you in this thread would be nice, call em op
>>
File: 1459363349167.webm (451 KB, 448x255) Image search: [Google]
1459363349167.webm
451 KB, 448x255
>>28049058>>28049128
People like you who give a fuck and complain about liberals and "degenerates" are the ones doing it wrong.

Who gives a fuck how someone lives their life. YOLO
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 630x630
OP is a total fag
>muh degeneracy

Lmao. Like you're some beacon of humanity? When was the last time you did anything for someone other than yourself?

Maybe if you didn't have a false sense of godhood and you'd have more friends
>>
>went into a STEM field in college
You're a degenerate.
>>
>>28049763
>OMG FUKKIN CHRISDEN REPUBLITARD XDDDDD FUKKIN PRIVIGE FUCKFUCK NOT SMOKIN WEED FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
>>28050132
This desu.

It's fucking absurd, but apparently acting like a conservative Christian soccer mom is now the utmost form of rebellion in these dumb cunts' minds.
>>
>>28049652
A normie board now? Getting high is the only thing that distracts me from my shitty life, and I'm sure a lot of other r9kers agree with that, dude stop being a pussy weed is a release, when I take it I don't think about how I'm gonna be alone forever I don't think about how much time I've wasted not hanging with friends not experiencing the stuff normal high schoolers should have experienced
>>
File: 1454218826674.png (127 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1454218826674.png
127 KB, 342x342
>suggest weed is degenerate
>watch all the self-medicating potheads get assblasted
good job OP
>>
>>28049058
Holy shit you are a fag. It makes me happy knowing people like you have no friends.
>>
>>28049282
>Alcohol and drugs are literally poisons, and that's why they make you intoxicated
Yup, as is caffeine. They all have a lethal dose and consuming under the lethal dose has incredibly minor effects, probably enough such that it won't alter your lifespan in any meaningful way.
>Someone smokes weed and drinks what a degenerate
Get fucking real. I know people who do coke that aren't fucking degenerates. You sound like a cunt and I understand why nobody fucking likes you.
>>
>>28049058
as someone who sits inside all day and leaves his house to do literally anything maybe once a month
you're a fucking faggot dude
>>
>>28049282
>Alcohol and drugs are literally poisons
Alcohol and some drugs are poisons and that does not make people who use them lesser in anyway to others. Weed is not poison I urge you to educate yourself some on the subject cannabis has neuroprotective and anti inflammatory properties
>>
>>28049686
how many girls have you asked out in your life?
>>
>>28049058
420 fags are annoying but why act all mad and stuff just because someone smokes weed?
>>
>>28049058
Newsflash, most people are stupid assholes. Just ignore them and look for a better group of friends. No point in getting them mad.
>>
>Ask if he's kidding
>He's not
>Tell him I'm not showing up then

Jesus Christ that made me cringe so hard my face has permanently contorted into a disgusting knot of flesh, hair and cartilage.
>>
chill the fuck out jambron
>>
man OP is a judgmental prick.
>>
File: 1459636831555.png (311 KB, 482x450) Image search: [Google]
1459636831555.png
311 KB, 482x450
>Muh buzzword means I'm superior to all these people living and enjoying normal lives
Whatever you say OP
>>
op call the cops on them, first talk about the noise and then talk about underage drinking and say you see some drugs on there. don't be too obvious the cop's curiosity will do the job. and have fun of course and the most important thing: greentext for us.
>>
>>28049058
lmao what a loser maybe grow up mentally then you can enjoy life more? fucking autist
>>
>>28049058
You need to get off 4chan and enjoy yourself.
Becoming a normalfag is a drink away.
>>
OP, why did you decline? There are people here who would KILL to be invited to a party and you self-fulfill a robot prophecy by holding your morals for everyone and fucking it up when they aren't met.

I can understand muh degeneracy and brain effects, but there's nothing stopping you from not partaking. And if the police come, you weren't doing anything, so what's the big deal? Sorry to break it to you but most everyone around your age has partaked in it.

Also I get that you're mad, but calling the cops is a shitty thing to do. You disinvited yourself after inviting yourself. You are more in the wrong. Lashing out because reeee degenerate normies is childish and shows you really haven't improved like you think you have. For someone who values morals you're acting without any by calling cops.
>>
>>28049058
HOLY SHIT YES, PLEASE CALL THE COPS ON THOSE FAGGOTS THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! DO GODS WORK OP!
>>
>>28050066
>truffleshuffle.jpg
problem sleuth reference?
>>
yes pretty much i had a friend who was no weed, now i guess he smokes.
>>
plese bump in time pls
>>
OP it's fine if you aren't interested in having a good time but there's really no need to spoil it for other people. You really wanna be a sad fuck sitting at home alone and making sure you ruin a party for other people? Way to be a bigger person, you're such a champion of justice.

meanwhile you could have been getting your dick sucked while smoking a fatty blunt
>>
OP is a massive cuck. You don't have to partake in any or all of those 'degenerate' activities. Don't like drinking then don't drink. Don't like smoking weed then don't smoke it.

Hell, my pot dealer doesn't drink and nobody gives him shit about it, and I have several friends that don't do either but they will still have a good time with everyone else.

You are a lost cause unfortunately because of your misguided sense of moral superiority combined with your complete social alienation. People see you as a smug reclusive faggot and genuinely don't want to be around you.
>>
Sheldon, is that you?

bazoople
>>
>>28049058
Fuck you faggot, let them enjoy destroying their brain cells while you go sober & have a drunk orgy
>>
>>28049282
[FEDORA INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>28049058
why not just have a beer and joint? asking honestly here- it won't affect your health in any measurable way. you might get laid
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.