[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1tp332wu.vichan.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1tp332wu.vichan.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
>>
AVGN would say we got the chocolate covered turd.
>>
you get chocolates from a box of chocolates. what do you mean faggot?
>>
>>28048590
He's quoting Forest Gump. Those boxes of chocolates can have all kind of stuff inside them, some of it good, some of it not so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 1600x800
>>28048572

Life is like Pokemon, if you are bred perfect you get chosen, the rest go into the trash
>>
You mean life WAS like a box of chocolates, OP

It's "was" now. Not "is". Look that shit up.
We dead already m8
Too late for the box of chocos now
>>
>>28048572
Its like box of chocolates, you open it, and everyone is getting some, but you ;^)
>>
Momma always said death was apart of life. I wish it wasn't.
>>
>>28048572
life was like a box of chocolate

wrong universe faggot
>>
Life...is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctoral gift that no one ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So, you're stuck with mostly undefinable whipped mint crap, mindlessly wolfed down when there's nothing else to eat while you're watching the game. Sure, once in a while you get a peanut butter cup or an English toffee but it's gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. In the end, you're left with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth shattering nuts, which if you are desperate enough to eat leaves nothing but an empty box of useless brown paper wrappers.
>>
I actually know because it says "shit flavored" on the box.
>>
>>28048822
Uhghh :(
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.