[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does "bullying" mean to you guys? I see a ton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1430922332866.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1430922332866.png
21 KB, 900x900
What does "bullying" mean to you guys?
I see a ton of people here claiming that they were bullied but I'm failing to understand how the stereotypical idea of bullying could happen outside of movies.
Please explain how you were bullied.
>>
Someone pls
I'm curious
>>
literally kids hitting you for no reason
that's all it is
if people think being insulted or something is bullying they're dumbasses
I was both insulted, and physically bullied, I only consider getting hit being bullied, because if I was insulted I didn't care and insulted them back.
>>
>>28048473
Calling another kid names or pointing out their differences, making fun of them and humiliating them so others laugh, pushing them or actually hitting them... that kind of stuff.

I don't see how you don't understand bullying. Have you been to school?
>>
>>28048902
But how does that even happen? There are so many layers that should stop physical bullying from happening:
>bystanders
>the victim reporting it
>the principal
>the parents
>>28048911
>Have you been to school?
I was home schooled so no.
>>
File: ciggy jackdaw.jpg (53 KB, 458x465) Image search: [Google]
ciggy jackdaw.jpg
53 KB, 458x465
For me it's someone going out of their way to give you a hard time, roping other people into making fun of or harassing you. I don't think physical bullying (hey kid gimme ur lunch money or I'all beat the shit out of you) happens very much anymore. It's more picking a target and encouraging ostracization.

In retrospect I've done it myself a few times. Never for long and unintentionally but I'm guilty. Feels like shit, man. Are my bullying standards too loose?
>>
>>28048473
>What does "bullying" mean to you guys?

Being a big ass pussy. Only betas let people "bully" them.

A couple people tried to bully me back in highschool but I never let them "bully" me.
>>
>>28048983
you are probably baiting but here is a clue for you.
people do not care about robots.
>>
>>28049024
The idea that someone could be physically bullied without a single parent or principal caring is retarded.
>>
>>28049148
how out of touch are you?
imagine this scenario
you are walking in the hall and someone shoves you into a locker.
do any teachers see?
do your parents see?
do people walking to their classes even care?

when you tell teachers, they "have a word" with said student
when you tell your parents, they tell the school, and the teachers "have a word" with said student

the cycle repeats.
>>
>>28048984
let me get for you jacko
>>
>>28049203
>do any teachers see?
Don't schools have security cameras?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.