[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel? A woman dodged a bullet because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11
File: Screenshot (8).png (43 KB, 1341x167) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (8).png
43 KB, 1341x167
How does this make you feel?

A woman dodged a bullet because she ditched a guy that has a low paying job. 2000 upvotes by women
>>
>>28047944
It's fair enough. It's not just low paying - It's uninteresting and with little potential for moving up in life, living a fun and fulfilling lifestyle, and raising a family if that's what they chose.
>>
>>28047944
Why is that bad?
Naturally one should be looking for a good mate.
Why would you pick someone dumb?

Hate to break it to you, but a bagger is not an intelligent person.
>>
>>28047944

I mean you'd kind of have to ignore the first part of the post where the 23/24 year old has gotten 2 DUIs. That's a legitimate bullet dodge.
>>
>>28047944

Men don't deserve a wife, you know. You have to earn that right.
>>
>>28047944
because a guy doing a teenagers job in a shitty town is going to support a healthy family?

she probably still got blasted with a hundred bullets if she's posting on reddit, but there's a bright side to everything and she's got the right mentality.
>>
I can understand that t.b.h. Only wanting guys who make six figures is what's shitty.
>>
>>28047944
Seems fine.

She's not shitting on a teenager being a grocery bagger, that's fairly normal. If the other bf was 24, this one's probably around that age too. It says he left and came back, implying he probably at least tried university.

It means he's going nowhere now. There's no chance of raising a family with a person making minimum wage in his mid-20s.
>>
File: qyr3Pcq.jpg (574 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
qyr3Pcq.jpg
574 KB, 2048x2048
>>28047944
>check her profile
>see this

i'd understand the sentiment if she was attractive and didn't want her genetics to be mixed with some wagecuck genetics but she looks like a meth head

not sure what she expects because chad isnt going to want this
>>
>>28048550
You don't have to be a Chad to make more than minimum wage.

And for most robots, the first ex-bf there would be a Chad anyway.
>>
>>28047944
This isn't even a meme, it's completely true. Women are really manipulative and they don't get it.
Before becoming a failed normie/stacey, I had a small group of female friends.
I would get text messages from them accusing a boyfriend of rape when they were pissed off at him, only to later retract the statement saying "I'm just drama lol"
They would also say things like "It's really unattractive when guys think it's okay to just not have money...."
They'd be in relationships where the guy is busting his ass working a job that he hates to get his life up to her standard, only for her to complain to me that he never has time for her.
They'd get men to buy them drinks with no intentions of giving even their phone number out.
One night my friend came over to my house to have some wine and brought another girl, Holly. Holly proceeded to sit on my living room floor, drink all of my wine and talk about how she was actively looking to trap somebody into having a kid with her but he had to be attractive, it didn't matter what her relationship to him would be. He just had to be attractive.
Holly got upset and changed the subject when I kept pressing her, asking her if she really didn't see anything wrong with her "plan".
My cousin came and picked me up to take me to a family reunion, she told me that she had just been at a guy's house and slept with him. Meanwhile, her actual boyfriend was away on a business trip. She showed me photos of the ring that she pressured him to buy for her and said she felt a bit guilty. She looked at me expecting me to reassure her.
It isn't that you shouldn't trust any women, but you need to be very cautious. Not outwardly, it will push your significant other away.. but, you should really look for a genuine and honest person who doesn't pressure you into commitment or sponge off of your finances.
Good luck, bots.
>>
>>28048306
Why would you think someone who is a bagger is dumb? I am very intelligent person and am getting a degree in psychics and will probably always work for minimum wage.

>>28048524
Considering people who have the most babies are the poor I would disagree with you.
>>
>>28049557
Alright. To raise a healthy, successful family* then.

I grew up in poverty with almost a dozen other children. It doesn't produce anyone worthwhile. Most of them end up in prison or on drugs. She probably doesn't want that for her kids.

Why are you going to always work for minimum wage? Some kind of ideology?
>>
>>28049610
>Why are you going to always work for minimum wage? Some kind of ideology?
I always wanted to get a PhD in maths or psychics and work as a cashier in retail to show people that even if you work hard you can still end up at a minimum wage job.
This was my dream since I was a kid.
>>
>>28049635
So, it is some kind of ideology.

Are you at least going to pursue research in your down-time? You'd better not tell your advisor that plan.
>>
>>28048550
Apparently moot wanted it.
>>
GIRLS, THEY WANNA HAVE FU-UN
>>
>>28049657
Why is it an ideology?
I don't believe people get what they deserve and everything is based on luck.
>>
>>28049557
>degree in psychics
>>
>>28049557
>I am very intelligent person
>work for minimum wage
>>
>>28048272
Exactly. It isn't about the money. It's about the lack of ambition. Very few men make grocery bagger money while showing initiative or having an interesting personality. If your job can he capably carried out by a person with Downs Syndrome, it means you are at rock bottom.
>>
>>28048775

I think I'll just stick to my hand.
>>
>>28048550
Check out her edits on the OP.

She had to add he's abusive and womanizer after everyone shat on her for criticizing the job choice.

Even if she was right, apparently working a min wage job is worse than being a abusive person.
>>
>>28048306
not him but women aren't entitled to men with good careers
>>
>>28049724
Yes? Did I type something wrong?
>>28049732
Well I have competed at national level (from european country) for chemistry, logics and mathematics in high school and am attending one of the hardest courses (phsysics) in my university.
Why would I think I am not intelligent?
Is it one of those where you are not allowed to say you are intelligent or what?
I can say I am ugly without a problem so why is that a problem?
>>
>>28049707
Not everyone gets what they deserve. But putting in enough effort to get a PhD in Physics is significant, and won't leave you jobless unless you want it to (as you do). What stage are you at right now?

The ex-bf in OP's story likely didn't go further than a BA/BS. Maybe his advisors and high school counselors didn't give him the attention he needed to succeed. Maybe he's doing it for ideological reasons too. We'd never know the full story unless we knew them both.
>>
Small town life is top tier.

Internet allows for you to get anything you want, not the case before, while living a quiet life.

Everything is cheap as shit too.

I live in a small town outside of a larger area, only 200 people here, and I easily spend less than 500 a month including rent and just pirate everything else, but have plenty of disposable income if I want to actually buy something.
>>
>>28049767
If this guy was inherited billionaire and just bagged groceries on his spare time, women would have no problem with that.
>>
>>28049801
Very small towns still don't even have internet.
>>
>>28049792
But since women are the sexual selectors, they get what they want more often.
>>
>>28049821
I forgot I'm living in NYC and couldn't remember.

You're full of it, even the remotest of remote shit towns in states like Tennessee get 10 mb/s down lines now.

I'm getting 60 mb/s down here, and like I said, 200 people live here.
>>
Women, you know that it's men who chase you. If all you can attract is min. wage workers, then maybe that's all you are worth.
>>
>>28047944
Both of those men are losers. I'm more offended at her ignorance in labeling her hind-sight justification as destiny or "things happening for a reason".
>>
>>28049843
Tennessee isn't that spread out though.

It's not worth arguing over, I guess. I've not had access to internet in towns I've lived in. I know it happens.
>>
>live in town of 20 people
>each person has a degree in necessary subjects so life is nice and easy
>every weekend we have a huge feast
>fix each others problems the best we can
>>
>>28049864
What areas? I don't doubt it happens in some places, fly over states and the like, but just... don't live in those areas.

You can get a whole house to rent, nice ones, in my area in Ohio, for 200 bucks a month including utilities paid.

It's insane.
>>
>>28047944
It makes me laugh.
Women are genetically compelled to take our shit, and this is just further evidence.
They know inside that they aren't nearly as capable as us, so their lives are spent trying to put the more capable gender under their thumbs.
They validate the majority of their success, by how well they're able to cuck a guy with an ideal status and power base for them.
>>
>>28049837
ok..? I just think its a bit hypocritical to say guys aren't entitled to anything, than at the same time defend a girl demanding a guy with a good salary.
idgaf about your naturalistic fallacies
>>
>>28049799
Look at this thread.
People are saying he is not ambitious, that he isn't smart, that he can't support a family if he had one and so on.
Also I often see people act superior to those working minimum wage jobs as if they are better than them.
How are they better than them? Can someone explain this to me?
I want to prove that someone who is more educated than them can easily result in working minimum wage, as I want to see how they will justify their wrong beliefs and actions.
I am getting my diploma now.
>>
>>28049893
>Implies Ohio isn't a fly-over state
>Implies Ohio isn't three shitty cities surrounded by an ocean of worthless rednecks
I grew up in Ohio. They should test nukes there.
>>
>>28049938
Ohio is still one of the more important states, whether you like it or not. The whole "Ohio is shit" meme comes from people that want to move to California and be dank blazin' faggots thinking their lives will improve.

Every time.

Or they move to Florida and think they're important for living in swamp hick land.
>>
>>28049930
>How are they better than them? Can someone explain this to me?
Because money has replaced religion. And religion could actually motivate people to be more honest.
>>
>>28049972
Ohio is such a worthless cesspool with next to no culture.
Just farms and old people, and only three notable cities, all of which are headed the way of Detroit.
>>
>>28050044
>culture

Define the culture of your area.

I'll wait.

Dancing hippies don't count.

There are only a couple of cultural hotspots in the entire US that are unique.
>>
>>28048316
if you have to earn it than it's not a right

the entire premise of rights is fucking retarded holy shit
>>
Why do women not realize thinking like this makes them essentially a prostitute?
>>
Eh, I'm 30 and work in a grocery store and I know I'm a loser compared to most people my age. Or at least most people I know.

Trying to fix things, but still. I messed up so this is where I'm at.

I don't think women realize that getting a good job is not easy at all. There is this myth about "white male privilege" that isn't true for most people. But I also don't blame them for wanting someone with a more interesting career. I don't deserve a gf or wife or anything right now.
>>
>>28050151
People in general have this ideal of a "normal, successful" person. They went to college, they got a salaried job, they have friends and lovers. I think a minority of people achieve these things. Not necessarily because of inability, it's often because they don't care to. I'm more inclined to value someone who's self aware and intelligent even if they are a 'bagger,' compared to some narrow minded breeder with a luxury car, who's only just ridden on tracks their whole life.
>>
>>28050151
Why do you think women wouldn't realize that? Do you think most women are unemployed? They get and hold jobs too.
>>
File: 1445870444450.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445870444450.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>28047944
>tfw just-barely-above-minimum-wage line cook
I WORKED MY WAY UP FROM A DISH WASHER FOR THIS????
>>
>>28050287
They think it's a lot easier for men.

Also they aren't judged on their status nearly as much as men are.
>>
>>28050327
That's true, but I think we're headed in a more equal direction. More women are now dating men who are less educated than they are, for example.
>>
>>28047944
If you were not financially independent which, let's be honest, you probably arent, would you want to move to the literal middle of nowhere to live with the town grocery bagger?

would you want to be in a relationship with someone on their second DUI with no plans to change?

People tend to like ambition. It doesnt even matter if you arent shit at the moment. if you have a plan, and are trying hard to get to where you want to be, people will respect you. No respect for someone who sees their lives as culminating to a wagecuck job. isnt that the very life many of you despise?
>>
>>28050340
Well yeah, that's inevitable given more women are working than used to.

I still get the feeling women think it's much easier for a man to get a good job though.
>>
>>28050081
>>28050044
Thought so, faggot.

Though you've already closed the thread out of embarrassment.
>>
These bitches think they can win the lottery by playing dancing tables.

One day one of the guys they dated will become rich. And then theyll say they dodged a gold bar to the face.

reminds of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjrB5plEGvY
>>
>>28050374
I bet 100% that if the person had millions of dollars in his account which he inherited she wouldn't have a problem with him being a bagger.
She would say it makes him happy and do other mental gymnastics.

If someone had a PHD in mathematics, lectured at a uni and did research and another person just completed diploma from business and is now making 3x as the lecturer she would be more interested in the business guy.

You know what they say. A man's weapon is a sword a woman's weapon is poison.
Poison that comes from her mouth, her words.

She/They just lie and deceive.
>>
>>28050457
you see, there's a point where wealth doesnt matter, and there's a point where it's debilitating.

comparing a math prof to a business man is essentially useless. comparing someone who can barely afford to live on their own (maybe not even) to someone with millions of dollars is a completely different story.
>>
>>28050702
No, the point is that women hide behind false reasons such as ambition, intelligence, uninteresting and so on, when the only reason is the money.

They hide behind this reasons because they want their attention and sympathy.

I hate women because of this, I hate them with all my heart. Not because they want someone who makes a lot of money, I have no problem with that. I have them because they do not admit what they want in someone, because it doesn't give them attention and sympathy.
>>
>>28050849
How do you explain all the women who date men that don't make six figures a year? Who stay with them a lifetime and bear children, the whole nine yards?
>>
File: pepe_pop.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pepe_pop.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>28049767

The ambition thing is total bullshit. Women just use lack of ambition as an excuse so they don't feel like gold digging whores. On a dating site a woman asked "What is your job?" and I said "I just do 15 hours a week or so helping out our Parks and Recreation department." Her next message said "Sorry but I don't want to date a lazy bum with no career this isn't going to work." Keep in mind she messaged me first, she always replied to me pretty fast and I thought our conversation was going well.

When I replied "Your loss, I just do it because I like making our parks look nice. I don't need money because I inherited close to $10 million a couple years ago so there is no reason to force myself work my life away" she apologized and said that changes things. She immediately tried to set up an IRL meet up despite insisting earlier that we wait at least a month to meet in person (we had been talking for a couple weeks). I told her I was no longer interested and that I could find a better looking woman if all I wanted was an outright cash for pussy transaction, then I blocked her.
>>
>>28050876
The rare few women who arnt completely stupid i guess. What else is there to say?

You can tell those are the dedicated ones. The ones that truely want a family and grow old with someone. The ones who take the risk to make it all happen despite all odds against them.
>>
>>28050849
Don't you think you have a little bit of a bias then?
>>
>>28050898

The depth of the regret she must have felt after you blocked her makes me so hard.
>>
>>28050876
1. Some of those men are Chads.
2. They have religious beliefs or are pressured by family (can't get an abortion for example)
3. Not all women are like the ones I described, but majority of them are. Majority of men are like that as well. They lie and deceive but I think it is more common for women.

>>28050937
I don't think I am biased.
I always hated people who hid their desires behind being politically correct.
I don't play games if I see a company act PR.
I just don't think I was meant for this world because I hate how people lie and deceive for attention.
>>
>>28048550
moot's changed...
>>
File: comfy.jpg (25 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
25 KB, 670x424
>>28051003

I refuse to date women who make a big deal about money/my lack of a career. I will know I have found a keeper once I meet one who doesn't give a shit when I tell her I only earn $10K/year from my job. My inheritance will just be a nice surprise for her that I won't reveal until we have been together for awhile.

I might die alone but at least I won't get trapped by a gold digger.
>>
>>28048775
The drink with no intention of giving their number out is ok in my book because girls get pestered every 5 min when they're at a bar. Imagine if you were just sitting at home playing a game and your mom kept sticking her head into your room to ask you dumb shit. That's what it's like to be a girl at a bar.
>>
>>28049792
no shit but retarded baggers are not entitled to women either
>>
>>28049796
you picked a shit degree to do, that thousands of other snowflakes are doing making the job pool very small so unless your the best of best you may as well be a bagger.

>you shouldn't pick a degree that you like for the sake of it but one with job prospect at the end of it e.g research the field and the current job market because if it's shit now chances are it will be shitter when you graduated
>>
File: 1455108134896.png (397 KB, 909x499) Image search: [Google]
1455108134896.png
397 KB, 909x499
>>28047944
you're the Bagger she's talking about aren't you?
>>
>>28051128
Psychics is not a shit degree and thousands of other snowflakes are certainly not doing it. Physics is part of Math and Physics department and all degrees have no requirements to enter after you complete high school since so few people join.
>>
>>28049930
I get that guys can compare each other to other guy's. I don't really care for that shit, but I understand it. But to do so with a significant other, that's something I don't understand.

The problem here and with OP is as it always is, the whole discussion turns to the guy and how it's his responsibility to be all this and that. What about the girl? We live in an equal world, the woman has every bit the same responsibilities as the guy. What's her resume? What's her job?

Thing is, guys don't give a fuck. Guys generally speaking don't go after a goddamn CV. They're not looking to leech off of a girl, they have more spine than that. If the girl can take care of herself, that's enough, besides that it's about whether the looks are enough and the personalities match. For women it's fucking always about the CV. They're always looking for a leg up in life, a crutch, instead of what it should be about: a partner.

And people don't even question it. Especially in normie media. It's so fucking normal you never even see it. When a girl wonders how much a guy makes or what's his education, nobody questions what that has to do with anything. But you fucking never see a guy even dare ask that back.

Double standards.
>>
>>28049787
She was probably the abusive one
>>
>>28047944
Poor people are scum.
>>
>>28050898
>The ambition thing is total bullshit.
>Women just use lack of ambition as an excuse so they don't feel like gold digging whores

You dumbass. You're not wrong, but ambition is often seen as one of the ways (not just by women) to improve your standing in the world, and to MAKE MORE MONEY. Ambition to a woman means they hope Chad will work towards that promotion and raise, so she will have more spending money, and he'll be gone for more hours in the day.

Even then, adult long-term (e.g: years) baggers are often in the "low ambition" department, not that there's anything inherently wrong with it. My uncle's 48, lives in my granddad's basement, and has been a bagger at Whole Foods for 16 years. He doesn't give a fuck because it's able to buy him beer, comics, and star wars paraphernalia AND he doesn't have to pay rent. He's said that he doesn't try for any manager positions because they'd be too stressful, despite the fact that he'd get a 30% pay raise for it

That said, the chick in the OP is a cunt because there's a good chance the guy went back to town for a couple years to get back on his feet, or something. The vast majority of people I know that have worked as baggers quit within a couple years. Some stick around & get promotions, and fewer stick around without caring for a promotion (my uncle's the only one that comes to mind)
>>
>>28047944
the thing is the guy at the grocery store will probably one day move up in position and nail a homely chick wife in his small town

whereas the ugly roastie will never get that doctor husband she has always been pining for and hit The Wall at the speed of mach 10 if she hasn't already

it's like poetry in motion
>>
>>28049801
>>28049893
What area are we talking about? I need somewhere to move to where I can support a hikki existence.
>>
I don't get the hate here. It's not gold digging to want you gf/bf to be self sufficient. It's almost impossible to be self sufficient on minimum wage. I don't want a bitch that can't take care of her self. I'm not even hating on minimum wage workers, but if that's your end point and not your starting point, I don't want you. Robots always talk about whores making bad life decisions, imo, looking for a financially stable guy/girl is a good one. I'm not talking rich, just not bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>28051587
The hate mainly comes from the fact that she "dodged the bullet". Later she edited the post and said he was physically abusive and emotionally abusive.
She thinks she dodged a bullet because of money rather than him abusing her.
>>
>>28049767
This.

The only girl who ever showed relationship interest in me (I'm 3/10 and this has been my only offer in 29 years) worked at a Coffee shop and I dropped her before we got 'serious' (I kept putting off meeting her/ dates even when she wanted to pay).
She had no ambition, sure you pay your way now and even more because you like me but if it gets serious and we got married then who pays for that? I do.

Don't you want to help yourself and buy yourself a better wedding, better presents for yourself and me?

Money = life
I want a quality one and that's all I can have when a woman isn't there

I'm alone and I accept I killed my only chance, I feel extremely lonely but I'm glad she can move on and I can die without anyone caring
>>
>>28050898
You should have taken her up on the offer, fucked her a couple times, then humiliated and degraded her to her face and on social media and then dumped her.
>>
>>28047944
>TwoXChromosomes
That's like the left equivalent of /pol/ you fucking tards.
>>
>>28051587
she's a dumb roastie trying to make herself feel better

i can guarantee her life is just as shit with her type of character
>>
>>28051587
my problem with it, is that there's no context for how long he's been working as a bagger (as well as for how long he wishes to do it). I highly doubt that guy's end-game is moving back to his cow town and being a bagger.

I'm in a similar sized town (1,100 folks) and while I've known dozens of people that have worked as baggers at the nearby supermarket, they've all done it with the intention of it being a temporary gig. For all of them, it was, and for many, it was less than a year's time.
>>
File: pepe_wins.png (480 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
pepe_wins.png
480 KB, 620x413
>>28051679

Outright denying her and cutting off all contact brought me more pleasure than pumping and dumping her would have. Knowing she turned down a golden ticket has to be killing her.
>>
>>28051742
I have to disagree fampai, you dont know how bad she would feel if you had done something along the lines i described you. She might have even been driven to suicide, especially with the public humiliation she would need counseling and would be scarred for life. Though i believe the last part might have been overkill, especially suicide as im not sadistic, but some light public humiliation on top of pumping and dumping would have surely been a big smack in the face.
>>
File: 1460948858459.gif (198 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460948858459.gif
198 KB, 640x360
>>28051097
>Imagine if you were just sitting at home playing a game and your mom kept sticking her head into your room to ask you dumb shit.
If it brings my mother back to life I'd take it.
>>
>>28051715
I understand that. I have had more temporary shit jobs than I care to count, but you know what was the last thing on my mind then, dating. At least serious dating anyway. Now that I'm doing OK, I don't want no broke bitch. This ain't a build a bitch workshop. As an adult, I want a bitch that's doing adult things, and being able to take care of yourself is bare minimum.
>>
File: dklfoas jhfqFO.jpg (18 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
dklfoas jhfqFO.jpg
18 KB, 240x240
>>28052062
Damn m8 how old are you
>>
>>28052204
29, I haven't seen her for 18 years.
>>
>>28049893
Please for the love of god where is this I want cheap housing so I can work low paying job but can afford housing so I can play videogames
>>
>>28048550
OH CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
KILL IT WITH FIRE
>>
>>28047944
Yeah women are cunts. They pretend they just want a nice guy who loves them but what they really want is someone who provides for them. They are lazy shits.
>>
>>28052484
That sounds rough, what happened? Either way i feel sorry for you brobot.
>>
>>28049557
Sorry to break it to you but you're shit at physics then.

Even dumb fucks that finish phycisc/math degrees can get jobs as teachers. Add private tutoring and you're not looking at the minimum wage anymore.

I guess if you were smart you'd figure this stuff out by yourself.
>>
I'd rather be a grocery bagger in a 1000 person town than middle management in a city full of niggers where there's another shooting every 4 hours, and one dead nigger could potentially plunge the whole area into a planet of the apes riot.
>>
>>28049796
>Did I type something wrong?
What is a degree in psychics? Obviously you didn't mean physics since you're so intelligent.
>>
>>28049893

Fucking where is this utopia
>>
>>28055143
>Ohio
>utopia
jej.
>>
>>28047944
If you're over 20 you should be in a employment position that can't be held and done by a literal retarded high schooler (AKA, a bagger).
>>
>>28051386
Buddy, I've seen professional career women go crazy over my druggie burnout friend

"ambition" only matter if you're average or slightly below average looking
>>
>>28047944
Bagging is for people who are training to get a real job(i.e. uni, trainee) or for people who are <17 years old.

This guy failed
>>
>>28049811
The only way that wouldn't be weird is if he phrased it as a "giving back to the community" type of thing
>>
>>28050898
>I want a woman who looks pretty
>"That's just nature! a sign of good genes!"

>I want a rich man
>"fucking gold digging whore! money has nothing to do with giving children a head start in life!"
>>
>>28050898
D E V I L I S H
Good job anon, you gave that roastie what she deserved.
>>
File: smiles.png (75 KB, 170x212) Image search: [Google]
smiles.png
75 KB, 170x212
>>28050898
this is fucking great.

i'm going to do this
>>
>>28047944
If she's planning on having a kid, it's a big deal. I know women only care about social status, etc... but money does matter if you plan on starting on a family. 1/10 rage on this one, desu senpai
>>
>tfw I could be dumped for not owning a multinational

What is wrong with women?
>>
>>28054714
>and one dead nigger could potentially plunge the whole area into a planet of the apes riot.
this
>>
the girl is entitled to what she wants. she probably won't find the right guy who makes a million dollars,
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.