[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i'll never know the feeling of having sex with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1461283062191.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461283062191.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>tfw i'll never know the feeling of having sex with a goddess like this
>i'll never know the feeling of having sex at all
>>
>>28047903

I've been fapping so long I probably couldn't enjoy sex anyway. No big loss.
>>
Whats her name? You can have sex with a prostitute if you have money.
>>
>>28047903
pay a prostitute? if sex is what you want a good mid range one will be able to give you a better time than any stacey.
The whole its not honorable to fuck prostitutes thing is a feminist meme. Both the most hardworking and the richest men in the world fuck prostitutes.
Do you think anyone looks down on hugh hefner other than angry lesbians? stop letting women manipulate you by shaming you man
>>
go back to /tv/, aliceposter
>>
File: 1414630622653.gif (339 KB, 423x386) Image search: [Google]
1414630622653.gif
339 KB, 423x386
>>28048943

I want to bang a prostitute so fucking bad, but I don't want to get arrested.

The US is such a goddamned shithole.
>>
>>28049771
Go to a country where it's legal and/or easily available. Problem solved. Travel to Mexico or Germany or Thailand for example.
>>
File: moths jews city merchant.jpg (433 KB, 864x2572) Image search: [Google]
moths jews city merchant.jpg
433 KB, 864x2572
>>28047903

she would have a made a pue, qt, good natured, caring home maker wife 60 years ago but has been claimed by the modern age
>>
>>28049802
>imblying neetcucks have enough money for a several thousands dollar sex vacation
>imblying neetcucks even have the $100 it takes to get a passport
>>
>>28049771
What, it's forbidden in the US? Didnt know that

In my country this is even better. Prostitutes can legally work, but they are forbidden from attracting the client (with sexy poses and such), and the client can be fined for actually going to see prostitutes.
So they're legal, but also illegal. Fucking heck man
>>
After all the stories I've heard of people getting shafted on backpage and craigslist, I have no clue how to get a clean hooker for a few hundred bucks. Maybe I should try Tinder and see if I can find a cute slut who doesn't mind my autism.
>>
>>28047903
I dunno, this doesn't look very enticing.
The silly faces she's making absolutely ruin it.
>>
>>28048943
prostitution does not count
>>
>>28051951
Can it though? I think prostitution should count. It's the only way robots get to have sex with a girl like that.
>>
File: 1457489270329.jpg (23 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1457489270329.jpg
23 KB, 460x345
Her boobs look so soft and warn and good smelling.
>>
>>28047903
Honestly her using such toys seems off-putting. I don't have a vibrating pulsating hyperdick with on top of it a tendril-like appendage to stimulate the clitoris at the same time like that toy has.

Having sex with her full well knowing it'd probably lack any actual sensation for her would be a lot less exciting than the idea of having sex with my gf who can actually feel me inside her and orgasm by me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.