[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just copped a handful of vicodin and percocet from some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: my pills.jpg (59 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
my pills.jpg
59 KB, 720x960
>tfw just copped a handful of vicodin and percocet from some old bitch's medicine cabinet

who /degenerate/ here
>>
>>28047683
Were you just too embarrassed to say mommy or something?

Also, degeneratefag reporting in
>>
God, I wish I had opiates. Been so long.
>>
>>28047744
nah i just knocked on the door of some old bitch who lives near me and i asked to use the bathroom and instinctively i opened the medicine cabinet and there were pills in there.
>>
>>28047770
Understandable I guess. Something wrong with your bathroom?

When you plan on taking those guys?
>>
I take those $1.50 cars for sale magazines at the front of grocery stores on my way out without paying.
>>
>>28047791
no, i was just out for a run and i really had to fucking piss haha.

i'm definitely not proud of doing what i did but i wanted to reach out to others in perhaps a similar situation as me so that's why i made this thread.
>>
>>28047832
No regrets. I'm gonna' smoke this bowl and disintegrate into the void. Have fun, anon.
>>
>>28047683
Luckkkyyyy, I wish I had morphine pills
>>
>>28047832
pop the whole handful and report back in 5
>>
>>28048403
in my experience, morphine isn't nearly as euphoric as oxy.

i got a morphine injection on a hospital bed a few years ago though. that was chill but not really euphoric (probably because i was in a lot of pain)
>>
thats pretty fuckin low bro, she lets you use the washroom then you take her medication she probly needs so you can get high.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.