[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Andrew Jackson Is God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: angry man.jpg (94 KB, 556x458) Image search: [Google]
angry man.jpg
94 KB, 556x458
So Andrew Jackson is being replaced with Harriet Tubman, which I think fucking suck.

Andrew Jackson was the only American President to fully pay off the national debt, and it hasn't happened since. Welp, looks like that was our last hope.

>andrew jackson hated the bank
>the bank is like "ur on our bill lmao"
>>
>>28047273
>trail of tears
>trail of tears
>trail of tears
>trail of tears
>>
>>28047273
Andrew Jackson was beyond a doubt one of our most based presidents.
>>
>>28047273
>memepeople on dollar bills
We should do something fun next time
Like maybe each bill could have a different fortune written on it
Or words of encouragement

Maybe even Taco Bell ads
>>
>>28047462
I mean, did you want to learn "native American" customs, traditions, and language growing up?
I'm fine with the population as they are now, he's a hero in my book.
>>
>>28047462
Hind sight is unfortunately not 20/20. It was us or them, and by comparison the trail of tears was probably the best option.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.