[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lose real virginity >uncut, no condor cum inside vagina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 211265.jpg (101 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
211265.jpg
101 KB, 615x820
>Lose real virginity
>uncut, no condor cum inside vagina
Why does everything feel so gravy now ?
Urge to kill completely disappeared
>>
Lifes all about sex, it makes the brain happy to have it. When you dont have sex you feel very bad because your bodies not doing literally the only thing it actually cares about doing, so like water being diverted you start funnelling energy into other ways to feel powerful and important like getting good at a video game but really its all about sex. Sex, in the end, is what everything is about, and if youre not having it, youre gonna be sad.
>>
hahaa dank post OP :^) this reddit site sure is funny. hahaha "get out ree :P" lol ^^
>>
File: 210956.jpg (1 MB, 1790x1218) Image search: [Google]
210956.jpg
1 MB, 1790x1218
>>28047329
What about food?
>>
>>28047265
it'll be back
>>
>>28047422
Oh yeah foods another thing the body cares about, you need that too, but after youve got some food in your belly, your bodys gonna be looking for sex
>>
>>28047265
same.
I remember when I had a gf, I suddenly was able to work like 70 hours a week with no problems and still have time for dates. Literally had so much fucking time and everything was getting done.
Single, I struggle with 35 hours.
>>
>>28047265
This is the hottest picture I have ever seen
>>
>>28047573
I don't understand.

Having a girlfriend gives you more energy? Time slower?
>>
>>28047265
sauce? verrrrry orriginal btwwww
>>
>>28047265
sex is our biological imperative. it's our purpose as living organisms to propagate. no amount of higher brain function can overrule our primal urges, and you won't truly be happy until you're able to sate them when desired.
>>
How can a body even be that perfect.
>>
>>28047265
>no condor cum
why was she getting fucked by a bird anyways?
>>
>>28047649
more motivation to do things. its hard to explain. its like a physical form of happiness you go out of your way to interact with
>>
>>28047329
You could say it's the rules of nature.
>>
>>28047265
how is this body type called? i really wanna fap but without a vagina it doesn't feel right
>>
>>28047649
losing my virginity has cured my chronic depression. I was able to instantly stop taking medication and therapy afterwards.
>>
>>28047634
what about her belly button
>>
>>28049309
very original bump, ask bumping for sauce
>>
>>28049354
>>28047265

>goes to a bitter virgin convention
>gaizz gaizz
>I know how you become happy
>you need to COME in a VAGINA
>don't thank us

you fucking retards
>>
>>28051142
I'm being honest. The other guys on here tell you sex is overrated. Sure, believe that all you want but you'll still be depressed/suicidal 50 years from now. The only true way to get over your depression is to get laid, FACT
>>
>>28047422
Starve yourself for a week and tell me how you feel.
After that starvation try and eat something you normally dislike, I bet it will be delicious
That's how sex works
>>
>>28047265
Lord she is fucking hot whoever got to touch that body is lucky
>>
>>28047265
You have accomplished on of the 3 (in my opinion) goals of humans
1.) Perform sexual intercourse
2.) Impregnate a female
3.) Protect and raise the offspring to adulthood

These 3 are frequently referenced as one of the highest accomplishments of a person's life (usually the last one as obtaining sex is easy for normies).

Honestly these things should be on Maslow's hierarchy if they aren't already.
>>
File: 1431901742089.jpg (30 KB, 255x418) Image search: [Google]
1431901742089.jpg
30 KB, 255x418
>>28049706
>mfw
originalblox
>>
>>28051206
brb killing myself orginial
>>
>>28047649
When people are happy with their lives they'll withstand more mistreatment. It's why a middle class is very important. They're easier to placate.

So if you're happy at home and your needs are satisfied (food, shelter, safety, sex, intimacy), you'll be willing to tolerate something like 70 hour work weeks since you're generally happy, whereas if you were already discontented, that additional stress may be intolerable to you.
>>
>>28051256
They're thrown in under "Love/Belonging".
>>
>>28047265

I was a 26 year old virgin until last month. Sex felt amazing, but it honestly didn't change me one bit.

Let me tell you guys, sex isn't the goal, self-betterment is. You want to be loved, not just have sex. You want a real relationship with a woman who wants to be with you.

Lose weight, get in shape, get a job and a car and your own place, and then scour the internet and your area for women who would date you.

Sex felt great, but masturbation gives you almost as much of the feel good feeling.
>>
>>28051206
Fuck off normie scum!
Life is more than exchanging bodily fluids.

t. depressed non-virgin
>>
>>28051374
>You want to be loved, not just have sex. You want a real relationship with a woman who wants to be with you.
This guy get's it. It's easy to obtain sex (relatively speaking. Prostitutes, grinder, &c.), but you can't buy affection. You can't barter for someone's love.
>>
>>28047265
>Urge to kill

what?
>>
>JUST GET LAID DUDE XD
>>
>>28051438
Code for edgy self pity
>>
>>28047265
you should never fuck without your condor m8
>>
>>28047265
>Lose real virginity
What happened before that. How did you lose your fake virginity?
>>
Why would anyone give up his precious virginity?
>>
>>28052312
>How did you lose your fake virginity?
OP used a fake penis.
>>
>>28051404
Just means you haven't gotten that bad pussy yet.

Literally solved all my life problems and motivated me to get a better job.

Good pussy is like the holy grail.
>>
>>28047649
You're much more driven. And when your mind starts to wander when you're getting something done you think
>I like my gf
Then keep going because there's nothing else worth thinking about.
>>
You guys are seriously pathetic or just virgins biting OP's b8 if you think having sex solves all your problems.
>>
>>28047265
>no condor cum inside vagina
Is that common? For women to have unprotected sex with birds?
>>
>>28051404
I suspect this is bait, the only happy virgins are the ones that are still hopeful it'll happen eventually. Virgins aren't fooling me, they're all mostly miserable and the ones who make it through with a smile on their face tend to be religious and believe that god loves them still.

I have tried therapy for many years, lots of medication, hanging out with friends and getting hobbies. Was still suicidal and miserable, then one day I managed to get laid. My entire life changed, after that I felt full on normie I could show up to work with a smile in my face, started climbing the career ladder and felt generally invincible in life.
>>
>>28052419
>Literally solved all my life problems
Your life must have not been that bad if sticking your dick in a warm wet hole solved " " "literally" " " all your life's problems. Not saying losing your virginity won't change you, but you won't instantly ascend to chadhood alphadom the minute you do.
>>
File: youbetterlisten.jpg (41 KB, 440x294) Image search: [Google]
youbetterlisten.jpg
41 KB, 440x294
>>28047265
you should be more conscious
>>
>>28052520
I'm proud to be pure and not miserable at all, it's just that you were making too much of a big deal out of it
>>
>>28047265
Got anymore of dat op?
>>
>>28052520
>Virgins aren't fooling me, they're all mostly miserable and the ones who make it through with a smile on their face tend to be religious and believe that god loves them still.

The irony being, of course, that no one is hated more by God and Nature than the virgin. Such a person is far closer to the Devil than they could ever be to God. Not dearer, of course, because no one holds male virgins dear.

It's foolish to believe is that sexual affection is some sort of panacea. However, someone who has received it is living as human beings live, and are in a position to deal with whatever problems their struggling with accordingly.

The burden of virginity exacerbates all problems. Life's myriad trials and tribulations may weigh one down, may make it harder to rise above them. However, the virgin is not one whose wings have been bound in such a fashion; the old male virgin is one who never grew wings in the first place.

And monsters like that never will.
>>
>>28047329
Thanks, Freud
bl00x
>>
>>28052947
>no one holds male virgins dear

you know nothing of jesus
begone satan, and suck your venom in silence
>>
>>28053230
>>28053230
>you know nothing of jesus

Well, I'm pretty sure Jesus had a notion of God somewhat dissimilar to mine. When I use the term "God" my thoughts are closer to Nature than to Yahweh. And let's be honest, Mother Nature abhors the old male virgin. After all, each one is a living, breathing blasphemy against Her. Would Father God be any different?

>begone satan

Men like me aren't aligned with the Devil by choice, of course. But men hated by God fall into the Devil's grasp by default. There is a reason old male virgins are referred to as "wizards". I have no doubt Satan would cast us off if he could. He owns us as he owns all monsters, but no one loves monsters. Not even their Master.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.