[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to type "your family is interesting" to a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1459895236425.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1459895236425.png
37 KB, 658x662
>try to type "your family is interesting" to a girl
>instead phone autocorrects to "your family is inbreeding"
How the fuck am i supposed to lose my virginity to a girl with this shitty phone
>>
>>28047009
but t is far from b
>>
>>28047009
why is help helpper crying?
>>
>>28047009
You send the following message:

>*interesting... stupid auto correct.

And move on in the conversation. Seriously you had to come to the internet to find out how to explain an autocorrect failure to a female?
>>
>>28047060
Because his food helper killed :(
>>
>>28047188
>fwa no halp helpper
>>
>>28047185
She already told me "wtf haha" and i told her to fuck off and shit the fuck up i didnt want to have sexual with her anyway
Shes blocked
>>
>>28047215
Thank you for opting out of the gene-pool. I haven't given up hope, but you should.
>>
>>28047215

Yeah, you messed up. And with a reaction like that you're too unstable for any human interaction. Now would be a good time to opt out of the rest of your life.
>>
>>28047291
Its not my fault all women are fucking idiots
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.