[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a rticle-3553343/Man-sent-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461237809876.jpg (129 KB, 793x960) Image search: [Google]
1461237809876.jpg
129 KB, 793x960
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3553343/Man-sent-abusive-texts-REFUSING-sleep-woman-date.html?ito=social-facebook

>man doesn't want to sleep with you
>imply his penis is small

I hate women
>>
>>28046976

Most women are overgrown entitled children, unfortunately. Even if they don't articulate it, like this woman did, they have the same attitude.
>>
>roastie gets the exact same response men get
>can't deal with it
No surprises here.
But it's pretty hilarious to see.
>>
>>28047695
>Most women are overgrown entitled children

This has been known since the Bronze age at least, it's what Aristotle writes in his Politics. And that idea has stayed strong for most of human history. It seems only recently in the WWI and interwar periods humanity forgot that.
>>
>>28046976
>wahhhhhh I I spent two hours getting ready and Chad still won't fuck me

Doesn't feel so good when the shoe's on the other foot, does it, cunt?
>>
>Sakoray agreed: 'As a woman, I'm very disgusted by this girls behavior! I man has EVERY right to turn down sex without a 'valid reason' NO MEANS NO! [sic]'
Why the fuck do people think their gender should be a factor in matters like this? No, I know exactly why.
Its because women don't hold opinions in isolation, they hold opinions as a group. So her saying that she's got this opinion as a woman means women will think 'oh, she's the same group I'm in, that makes this opinion more valid'.
You see it everywhere. If you reject calling yourself a feminist while arguing with them they just shut down. Do the opposite and you can argue with them.

Incredibly bigoted.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.