[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for newfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: z.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
If there's an anime girl attached to the post, it isn't worth reading.
>>
Tip 2#
If the post is by hack_blastard
It's automatic shit
>>
>>28046779
Tip #3
Filter all tripfags, including the one who made this post for the purpose of negative publicity
>>
Tip 3#
Anything that says fembot is bait and you shouldn't post on the thread
>>
>>28046779
Fuck off Eliza. Hack is cool
>>
File: 4098328520.jpg (39 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
4098328520.jpg
39 KB, 438x438
If the post is made by a dumb frogposter, it isn't worth reading.
>>
Tip 4#
If anyone starts a "ITT" thread and doesn't contribute they have to be some reddit fag whose trying to get an upvote from your posts
>>
There are actually very few females on /r9k/. There are a lot of bait threads by trolls with too much time on their hands to mess with robots. If you get angry, chances are you've been rused.
>>
>>28046818
>Not Eliza
There's a power vacuum in /r9k/ and hack_blastard is trying to shitpost himself to the top and become the next tripfag leader
>>
File: 1452559109424.jpg (11 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1452559109424.jpg
11 KB, 200x194
Tip #5
If there's a frog next to the post, read it, and complement the authro
>>
>>28046867
very nice post my friend
>>
>>28046866
Not really. He doesn't attention whore and actually has a good YouTube channel. I like him. He's also cute. You're probably just an Eliza NU male orbiter.
>>
Tip #6

If you unironically enjoy/participate in
-trash tier anime (SAO, Fairy Tale)
-"le dank maymays xD"
-modern femenism/PC culture
-console gaming
You are advised to immediately open a new tab, look up "easy suicide methods" on any search engine of your choice, and execute the one that best suits your lifestyle

Thank you, and happy browsing :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.