[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does sex with a girl you love feel like? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 128691454693.png (120 KB, 346x480) Image search: [Google]
128691454693.png
120 KB, 346x480
what does sex with a girl you love feel like? ;_;
>>
Like milky coins bags.
>>
>>28046659
Amazing. Nothing quite compares to it.
>>
It's great. The best is when you are making out naked on the bed, just before penetration, and she looks at you with eyes full of lust and love for you.
>>
how the heck would I know OP
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x376
I don't know and probably never will.
>>
>>28046659
like I'd ever know that lol
>>
File: 1460077322539.png (791 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460077322539.png
791 KB, 960x540
>>28046943
no one will ever look at me with eyes of lust and/or love

only dead, regretful eyes
>>
You'll never get a straight answer because there's too much of an incentive to lie or exaggerate.
>>
Silky meaty bags of salted coins floating in milk(cum)
>>
When a girl you're having sex with, that you love, looks at you during the act and says quietly, sincerely "I love you." it's a very very special experience. It's like a warm velvety blanket of pleasure hormones encompasses your body.

Intimate sex with a person you care about is truly in a different league than a casual hookup
>>
>>28047156
Not really, but keep enabling the matriarchy by spreading that meme like a good goy.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 184x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 184x388
>>28047187
I'm not that guy, I'm not a robot, and I didn't even know this was a meme but he's not wrong. My first real LTR ended a year ago and I started hooking up with randoms off of tinder, meetme and Facebook or whatever. Maybe a dozen girls before I found my current gf. When you're fucking a random girl and you're in that moment and you look at them thinking "I will never love this person" Id rather be jerking off, no shit. Now I'm back to where sex is fulfilling and amazing.
>>
>>28046659
It feels like sex. It feels like sticking my itchy penis in a sweaty fleshbag and moving it back and forth until finished, except this fleshbag won't stop flailing and moaning and making strange faces.
>>
>>28047254
*eyeroll*
see
>>28047113
>>
>>28047277
You want me to answer OP's question?
It feels safe, it feels like you're sharing a perfect moment with the perfect person and no one can change that. It feels like as soon as you cum nothing changes, you're going to be just as happy laying naked, sweaty and tired watching House on Netflix and eating pizza rolls. It feels like you don't need to search for happiness anymore because you found the epitome of it rather than just getting your dick wet.
Happy?
>>
>>28047328
More bullshit. Most relationships fail and have friction, and all women are retarded and can't truly relate to males, so you're just lying to yourself and the Internet because a) that's how you "should" feel, b) you like to gloat, c) you have to justify the obscene effort you put into maintaining your roastie.

>inb4 muh bitter, muh u dont know

Not bitter, objective. There's simply no way to reconcile the bullshit accounts of mystical sex with the real-world irritation and mundanity of one night stands and general relationship failure, so can the Disney bullshit. Sex is sex and orgasms are orgasms.
>>
>>28046659
I can show you, anon.
you'll be the girl though
>>
>>28047328
> fantasizing this hard
You are a robot virgin with low testosterone who clings to this hope that "love" makes a vagina feel different. Thus, by logical extension, you are also retarded.

OP, if you're not a gay faggot, you'll find that it's very hard to believe a girl when she says "I love you" anyway. Being "in love" does not change how sex feels. You still have to be on guard, because it is a girl's natural tendency to get bored of you and cheat on you
>>
>>28047486
will you love me for real?
>>
>>28047511
Sure anon, we can cuddle and play games together.
>>
>>28047463
>>28047463
I know about relationships, did you not read my first post. Of course we're doomed to fail, during sex you're lying to yourself and it feels sooooo good. Yes she's a woman so she's retarded. Locked her keys in her car on the first date AND yesterday, but I told her I'm not her babysitter. I don't buy her a damn thing or fix her life because it's not my job. I think you've only looked at weak beta male relationships there buddy.
The only thing you said that is true is that I like to gloat, sue me.
Until you plow through as many girls as you want to the point where you don't want them anymore, don't tell me relationships aren't worth it. The sex is better, you'll never get it, don't be mad and stop arguing with someone who knows more than you do.
>>
>>28047254
Christ. you must be some kind of twink to be dishing out this emotional bullshit.

Everyone, see >>28047113
>>
>>28047542
it's absurd how many of my problems would be solved if I was gay
>>
>>28047636
Then be gay anon, we can have fun together and you can be my qt wife
>>
>>28047673
I can't

I'm a good christian boy and I like girls way too much
>>
>implying it matters

She'll never love you back anyway.
>>
File: a.png (18 KB, 108x112) Image search: [Google]
a.png
18 KB, 108x112
>>28047686
anon what part of 'you're going to be my wife' do you not get
>>
>>28046659
it's good while it lasts, but i think the "ugh im finally gonna lose my virginity" feeling is kinda more overwhelming
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.