[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: thewall.jpg (746 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
746 KB, 800x1000
Tick tock, tick tock, roastie.
>>
>>28046362

She wasn't hot to begin with though. And Alonso is a pro athlete who's still active, of course he wouldn't be out of shape like a lot of other dudes in their 30s are
>>
>implying men don't look better at 25
like 40% of men are really balding by middle age. the wall just implies that since men are the ones deciding who gets laid, they'll compete over young chicks more often leaving the hags to either sit alone with their cats or actually pursue someone for once.
>>
ahh this is the kind of thread i like

i used to tell this all the time to my ex (first gf) when she tried to shame me for whatever reason

Women know this is real
>>
File: aged.jpg (175 KB, 695x710) Image search: [Google]
aged.jpg
175 KB, 695x710
>Athlete is an athlete still
>woman got fatter and has a worse make up job.

As much as I dislike roasties, this is clearly cherry picking

Who aged worst OP.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (86 KB, 1366x719) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
86 KB, 1366x719
lmao @ the guys who think women want older ruggedAKA potato lookingguys and that they'll be getting ptp in their 30s
>>
>>28046502
You posted a picture of a man getting progressively better looking as he aged.
>>
>>28046362
In reality the wall is there for both sexes, it just hits women way harder because so much of their worth is tied up in their appearance. Men's sexual value may get a slight nudge because mature career and money. A rare handful of lucky men will actually age like wine.
>>
>>28046472
Now remove the face paint.
>>
>>28046502
>talking about rotten potato looking guys
>literally using pics of DiCaprio
>>
>>28046502
Fucking kek of all the images to choose you picked one of based Leo? The man ages like a fine wine.
>>
>>28046512
i'm guessing you're a straight male and even if you're gay you don't know what the fuck women like. men think women like channing tatum and holy shit most think he looks like trash. just cause you wanna fuck leo in his old withered state doesn't mean teenage girls want to

>>28046538
>rotten potato looking
what's your point? he looks exactly like that
>>
>>28046362
ALL AND ALL
YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER
ROAST IN THE WALL
>>
File: Leonardo-DiCaprio.jpg (43 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Leonardo-DiCaprio.jpg
43 KB, 615x410
>>28046563
>based Leo
wowww, you guys are delusional, he is a literal potato.
>tfw there are men hoping they age like this
>>
>>28046606
If a potato like that can star in an Oscar winning film and regularly fuck/date beautiful women, then yes I want a potato head just like him.
>>
>>28046606
Is this bait? Leo looks way better now than he did in his 20s for sure.
>>
>>28046606
He's 41 though, what the fuck did you expect
Most women look like total utter shit at 35
>>
File: leo.jpg (31 KB, 570x350) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
31 KB, 570x350
>>28046606
I agree, Titanic Leo was his prime.

He completely lost his face shape. He was famous for being a pretty boy though, pretty boys age just as bad as pretty girls.

Rough, rugged men age decently. Too bad most men aren't rugged and 1/3 are balding by 30.
>>
File: jgFT1SQzG8Y.jpg (43 KB, 604x456) Image search: [Google]
jgFT1SQzG8Y.jpg
43 KB, 604x456
And these whores think they are entitled to a respectable man when they stop being raging whores.
>>
>>28046634
>then yes I want a potato head just like him
he's wealthy and used to be attractive. of course women want to fuck him. do you have millions of dollars? if not your potato head will be useless, you fucking idiot

>>28046654
>>28046716
he used to be very attractive when he was boyish looking

>>28046669
yeah lmao
>insert kelly mcgillis meme
>>
>>28046716
>>28046752
>Pedos who think women are into jailbait just like them
>>
>>28046776
>he thinks women didn't go CRAZY over titanic leo

are you retarded? my sister had a giant poster of leo and nick jonas in her room (both incredibly boyish). Women still watch titantic and go crazy over his younger looks. Leo had a huge following from all ages.
>>
>>28046776
either
>i just joined this conversation, please notice me
or
>i am so fucking retarded it hurts
>>
>>28046752
i agree he looked better but in general women age way worse. its not even up for debate really

i mean sure most guys dont have a killer jaw chisled face so it may not matter, while girls can be pretty just by not being fucked looking
>>
>>28046776
if leo was ugly as a kid he would be a homeless NEET like most robots will be at 40.

he was hot as a kid so now he's hot as an adult. that's how the world works. the ugly stay ugly and the hot stay hot.
>>
>>28046810
forget about celebrities for a second, just think about the average middle aged person.

both men and women tend to put on a bit of weight as they get older. women carry it better in the majority of cases because they get bigger boobs, a fatter face (which makes women past a certain age look younger), some get bigger hips. whereas men's faces get wider, they get fat in places which is unattractive like their chest and stomach, their faces get droopier. basically men cannot pull weight off at all and most are going to put that weight on regardless. most older men look like shit.

most women who take of themselves (even a small amount) still look hot in their 40s. younger men seek older women, teenage boys might think their friend's mom is hot, etc. you rarely get that with younger women and older men who take care of themselves. if they want older men it's often for the stability/money, not looks
>>
>>28046516
There's literally no need to have your trip on
>>
This applies to feminine looking men as well. If a man is feminine and considered good looking the more he ages the uglier he will become as ageing is very bad for feminine looking people. All these male model fucks like Lachowski and One Direction have a very short expiration date thankfully.
>>
>>28047073
>If a man is feminine and considered good looking the more he ages the uglier he will become as ageing is very bad for feminine looking people.
Source?
>>
>>28047454
Feminine features age worse
>>
>>28047005
The only old men that are attractive (that aren't celebrities are
>white
>top tier in terms of attractiveness (so, Chads in their youth)
>high status/jobs (no lower class guys)
>not fat, good fitness
>RICH - most important, must provide money

and even that is just to girls with daddy issues and mental problems and not normal ordinary girls. so if you aren't chad you're basically fucked
>>
>>28046362
It's funny how robots think that aging will do any good to them. Yes, older men look better than older women most of the time, but that doesn't mean they'll be attractive. Most of you will probably start balding in your twenties and it will affect your appearance greatly. Also, the guy in OP was already attractive and the girl already ugly.
>>
>>28047619
>Most of you will probably start balding in your twenties and it will affect your appearance greatly

Speaking from experience, are you? Most men don't suffer great hair loss in their 20s.
>>
>take care of your skin
>drink lots of water
>don't smoke, limit driniking
>eat decent
>exercise

congrats, you will age well
>>
>>28047005
>basically men cannot pull weight off at all and most are going to put that weight on regardless

yes, that's true
but the same is true for women, so what's your point? and no, a chubby/fat woman isn't attractive because of her "bigger boobs"

>most women who take of themselves (even a small amount) still look hot in their 40s

you can say the same for men; however as a matter of fact, men are biologically attracted to young girls

>younger men seek older women, teenage boys might think their friend's mom is hot,

bullshit, just because it was a joke in American Pie doesn't mean any guy is attracted to older women besides a rare fetish

>if they want older men it's often for the stability/money, not looks
generally true of course. the male peaks at 25, the female at 16
>>
>>28047872
if all you got from the start of my post was "bigger boobs" then u dumb. it's the comparison of men and women that counts. and i've never seen american pie, but lusting after people's moms was a big thing with guys at my high school
>>
>>28047619
>Most of you will probably start balding in your twenties

Is this bait? Most men don't start balding before 35/40
>>
>>28047987
>if all you got from the start of my post was "bigger boobs" then u dumb

no, you said that women were better able to become fat. i say it does not matter, as both men and women look like shit when they become fat. also, just because your metabolism slows down as you age doesn't mean you need to get fat.

>but lusting after people's moms was a big thing with guys at my high school

okay, i never experienced that anywhere... the term "milf" got popularised (or even invented?) by american pie and stifler's (hot) mom is fucked by a teenager at the end, that's why i referred to the film. but seriously, who in his right mind would prefer a 40 year old to an 18 year old girl? or even just a 30 yo to a 20 yo?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.