[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw short, ugly, poor, mentally ill and have shit family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: m1o55o4_400.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
m1o55o4_400.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>tfw short, ugly, poor, mentally ill and have shit family

if there was a god people like me wouldn't have been born into a world of pain
>>
File: 1459324500797.gif (121 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
1459324500797.gif
121 KB, 500x542
Just bee yourself anonkun. If you're young maybe you'll age okay
>>
>>28046382
i am 26 and there is no way i will age okay since i am ugly and short it's only downhill from here on
>>
I know that feeling

I'm not even going to go all normie on you and act like there's hope because there isn't. Distractions are your friend.
>>
>>28046299
The Calvinists believe people are wealthy because God favors them.
>>
>>28046529
yeah i used to have some hope when i was in my early teens but then i realized it was all normie brainwashing, there was never a chance and i was right to only go for the distractions because there was nothing but pain outside of that

however due to health problems i stopped taking drugs and cut off all ties to toxic druggie people that used to hook me up, now alcohol makes me sick and being sober is so terrible, i think i need to convince a doc to give me some happy pills but they might fuck my shit up even more, i remember taking some pills that i got horribly addicted to in a matter of weeks, they felt fucking amazing though, they were benzo-like but hypnotics

>>28046543
i couldn't care less about the joke that christianity is - sandnigger primitive religion that worked well in fucking up the west, it only makes people weak and stupid
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.