[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have knowledge pretty much nobody else has >Could literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 26
File: 1409728108876.gif (372 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1409728108876.gif
372 KB, 500x281
>Have knowledge pretty much nobody else has
>Could literally revolutionize the species
>Humanity is such garbage I can't stop being submerged beneath a sea of depression long enough to have a basically normalish life to do it
Welp.
>>
File: img_6844.jpg (963 KB, 4752x3168) Image search: [Google]
img_6844.jpg
963 KB, 4752x3168
Share it now so that maybe someone who's more resilient can do something with it
>>
>>28046211
If it's knowledge, then it should be able to be recorded. If you're feeling charitable, write a book to be published upon your demise.
>>
File: annie-clark-i-love-you-gif.gif (873 KB, 408x230) Image search: [Google]
annie-clark-i-love-you-gif.gif
873 KB, 408x230
annie is literally the perfect female

how can fembots compete with annie?
>>
>>28046211
You're bluffing.

Share something with the class.
>>
OP is the reason I hate movies where One Special Boy has the potential to save the world or whatever. It engenders this garbage capitalist ideology from a young age of Man As Mushroom whom has bootstraps with which to pull himself up. Mushrooms ain't self-sufficient. You got rhizomes, my guy.
>>
File: 1460572904835.jpg (4 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
1460572904835.jpg
4 KB, 199x254
>>28046211
Are you 14 years old? Embarrassing post, anon.
>>
>>28046435
moreover, you're a parasite. eat my ass OP. you don't have any special knowledge. you're just a normal trash boy.
>>
File: BTkgC93CYAI12OF.jpg (24 KB, 450x502) Image search: [Google]
BTkgC93CYAI12OF.jpg
24 KB, 450x502
>>28046459
>discouraging OP because you can't fathom someone actually being special and having insight into whatever OP has insight into
>b-but m-m-muh entitlement

You know what you are? You're one of the grasping hands of Hades.

>get down on my level, boyo, I'm a nobody which means you have to be one too

Lovin' that insecurity though.

Thanks to you and people like you there will never be progress, or at least less of it
>>
>>28046497
I'm not saying you can't make progress or do anything new. Einstein did it. The LIGO folks did it. Kanye did it.

I'm just saying nobody's a fucking savior. Be humble. Be on your grift 24/7, and you might do something worthwhile. But you aren't a special snowflake. I have a PhD in physics, but I don't have any delusions of being a genius or that I'm The One Who Will Find The One True Unified Theory.
>>
>>28046211

Your edgy philosophical idea or political theory is probably pretty useless OP.
>>
>>28046497
>thread is about OP's attention seeking behavior to his "depression"
>you think progress happens when someone entertains attention whores

in your world are /mlp/ and /lgbt/ the sources for advances in aerospace engineering?
>>
File: uDsjdUW.jpg.gif (1 MB, 200x334) Image search: [Google]
uDsjdUW.jpg.gif
1 MB, 200x334
>>28046580
>PFFFFBBHTHBTHBRRRRPPPHLBTTTTTTTT
>>
>>28046630
>he thinks progress happens when he makes negativistic assumptions and automatically follows through with them, shaming others for what he thinks but doesn't know they are

o i am laffin
>>
File: limmy-wit-o.gif (606 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
limmy-wit-o.gif
606 KB, 320x240
>>28046635
Aggggghhhhhhhh

WTF, Anon.
>>
>>28046657
>negativistic
nice. take some reading classes senpai that's not what i said at all.
>>
>>28046665
sorry mate I had to go and I didn't have time to relocate
>>
>>28046671
this post >>28046635 applies to you as well
>>
>>28046435
REEEEEEEEEEEE KYS YOU COMMIE FUCK
>>
>>28046211
>Humanity is such garbage
What does this mean? Do you have negative emotions attached to humanity? Or is there a philosophy behind it? I hear all sorts of people saying "hurr humans are shit", but no one ever actually explains it.

If I created a civilization of nanobots under my command and took over the world I would ensure all normies were under my control, however my end goal would still be the happiness of all sapient beings. The problem is society, society is a bad meme and needs to be replaced with proper memes.
>>
>>28046843
NO
MY UNHAPPINESS WITH BEING A MEAT-MACHINE IS MY RIGHT
STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME
>>
>>28046319
she's a dyke though so who cares
>>
>>28046211
>>Have knowledge pretty much nobody else has
>>Could literally revolutionize the species
everyone knows about mustard on hot pockets already
>>
>>28046211
give your knowledge to me. I will use it selfishly to my own advantage.

[email protected]
>>
>>28046227
No. I won't serve a species that's made me hate life and is an enemy of it.

>>28046306
>If you're feeling charitable
I'm not.

>>28046497
Nailed it. And this is why I'll NEVER share what I know. Humanity is unworthy and even if I did they would just use it to evil ends.

>Thanks to you and people like you there will never be progress
I really wish more people understood that it's the mediocre idiots who make Earth hell when it has NO excuse to not be paradise.

>>28046604
It's not politics.

>>28046843
>"hurr humans are shit", but no one ever actually explains it.
The fact that it needs to be explained means you're retarded. Humans are the only species outside of perhaps cyanobacteria in the entire history of this planet to cause a mass extinction event all on your own. And the fact that not only are most of you unaware of this, but that you either don't care or psychotically see this as some "proof" of human supremacy only backs up everything I've said.

>Be enemy of all life
>I don't understand why you hate us
KYS

>>28047046
>everyone knows about mustard on hot pockets already
Lel
>>
>muh timonism
OP confirmed for underage
Hide, report, sage m80s
>>
>>28047178
>>28046211

Hey OP I have a similar feeling sometimes. I spend hours and hours reading and thinking and then the rare person I talk to seems to leech my ideas/knowledge off me and then goes and posts it on facebook and literally uses me as some sort of knowledge machine without giving me any respect, gratitude or acknowledgement.

So, my point being, can you expand more into your philosophy of not bothering to tell people what you know and your reasons behind it?

The reason I'm curious is because I've gotten into the "information should be free and for everyone" meme and I notice that it is common for people to use it selfishly.
>>
I think I understand what OP is saying. My friend once described something similar and it stuck with me.

>if everyone put aside their differences and just worked together instead of floundering about, we COULD live in a utopian society. But due to human shortcomings, we do not.

Point being that people could live in utopia, but are too retarded to do it.
>>
>>28047316
>So, my point being, can you expand more into your philosophy of not bothering to tell people what you know and your reasons behind it?
There are two parts to my refusal.

The first is that even if I committed to doing so, it would be pearls before swine. Humans are living garbage. They don't want to be good or wise or behave. They want to fuck and use drugs and break shit. They want to hurt others to make themselves feel good. Humans have a rot in their center that won't go away - particularly human males. If I handed over what I knew, they'd just run it into the ground and use whatever parts of it they could for evil.

The second part is that it's not just knowledge, it's something I have to actually DO that matters. And since I can't have decent relations with other humans because their behavior disgusts me so immensely, my mental and emotional states isn't up to the performance required to do the work involved. I can't even function as a normal pleb. I certainly can't do something that requires strenuous effort.

>"information should be free and for everyone"
Absolutely not. Most men will abuse knowledge and power to hurt others and benefit themselves in the short term.

>>28047429
>Point being that people could live in utopia, but are too retarded to do it.
Basically yes. Most people don't WANT utopia because it precludes their shitty behavior. Most people want to roll around in garbage and disease. Demons don't feel comfortable in paradise. That's why they've made Earth hell. And why they won't allow for one second anyone to improve it.
>>
>>28046580
I'll save you some time: there is no grand unified theory. The real world isn't actually modelable, because there is no honest formalization of complex dynamics, and the form that models (or scientific paradigms generally) take comes from our experiences of the world mixed with our cognitive biases. This is why theories are either low-factor or pointless, but this isn't a process that's capable of generating grand unified theories.

>>28047429
We flounder around partly because "utopian" means something different to everyone. Moreover, if people are to put aside their differences, then which set of similarities will they adhere to? This seems like the kind of thing that can only be said by not appreciating what our differences really are.

As for OP, I seriously doubt he has any actual enlightenment to bring. The only real enlightenment is the extent of your own ignorance, and OP strikes me as more the Dunning-Kruger type.
>>
>>28047608
>We flounder around partly because "utopian" means something different to everyone
This is literally the sort of thing retarded, wicked "people" (literally subhuman filth) say. It's almost simple to make a world almost everyone would be pleased with, without disease, poverty, war or crime, but nobody is wiling to because it requires things like actually dealing with criminals (which noone will allow because they see their own flaws in those evil people) or no longer being so willing to kill to take other people's shit (which men will never allow).

The fact is, Utopia isn't hard. There are simply too many stupid, evil people on this planet, and we're not killing them off so they're fucking up everything, then to compound their crimes, they do what you're doing right now and try to convince everyone that everything is just so complicated that nobody can ever understand how to sort out the mess, so we may as well just accept the garbage-strewn landscape we have, then evil shits like you get to go back to your mediocre, sinful, filthy lives like you wanted and the world is worse for it. The problem is NOT that nobody understands utopia or has different opinions of it or that there are no objective standards to measure better or worse (less war = good, more disease = bad, criminals running the streets and controlling government = very bad). The problem is that there are more evil humans than good.
>>
>>28046211
Why don't you quietly use that knowledge to your own advantage?
>>
>>28047809
I sort of am. But what I know requires action on my part and motivation and the level of effort required to do it are hard as fuck when your entire life is ruled by depression.
>>
>>28047826
I see. I know the feeling; depression makes it hard to even get out of bed sometimes, much less put any major effort into "revolutionizing the species" I'm sure.

Here's hoping you can overcome it one day and spark something interesting in this boring world.
>>
File: 1388388608923.jpg (495 KB, 849x483) Image search: [Google]
1388388608923.jpg
495 KB, 849x483
Are you guys even entertaining someone so stupid they think their philosophical musings are somehow new?

Do another google search, OP. Or better yet, literally just kill yourself; people like you are the lowest of trash.
>>
>>28047826
wait you claim to have any sort of meaningful insight but are confused how to deal with depression?

i can do better than OP, here's the advice that will change your life: read books.
>>
>>28047885
Exactly. I hope so too, but I'm pretty positive I'll just die miserable instead.

>>28047927
>confused how to deal with depression?
>Normiesplaining: the post
That's nice, dear.
>>
File: 1438307462104.gif (346 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1438307462104.gif
346 KB, 250x200
>>28046211
This is a fun thread to scroll through, but people ought to know what's going on here.

OP has crafted a greentext in such a way to get as many replies as possible. A lot of people do it; there's a certain sense of validation you get from seeing a lot of (you)'s from a thread.

Whenever you see somebody claim to know something but that they are not willing to share it, what's happening is:
1. They don't actually know something, but they do want you to THINK they know something.
2. They get pleasure from having power over people begging to tell them something they didn't even know in the first place.

We're all guilty of curiosity and I bet some of the posters in this thread might secretly hope that OP has some of the answers in life they've been desperately searching for.

The truth of the matter is, if somebody has something of value worth sharing, they share it. Telling people that you have "knowledge pretty much nobody else has" is a blatant request for attention and importance and replies.
>>
>>28047895
How do you know he didn't source his information from beyond humanity and limits of the mind?

Give him a chance, he could save us all.
>>
>>28047972
>can't deal with depression because he's mentally challenged or just ignorant
>calls it "normie" if someone can function while depressed
depression is the most normie problem i cant think of senpai. you might as well say that only robots understand how to have good sex.
>>
>>28046211

>roleplaying

shiggeru diggeru doo
>>
>>28048030
Nobody is going to save you anon and if anybody was it for sure wouldn't be OP. I hate the term edgy because it's misused as much as it's used correctly but the OP is edgy as fuck.

>>hurr all humans are trash
>>ESPECIALLY MALES

Fucking c'mon.
>>
File: 1459611573231.jpg (39 KB, 316x343) Image search: [Google]
1459611573231.jpg
39 KB, 316x343
>>28047826

I can't believe whatever thought you have is something new. You're likely just touching on a bunch of sophomoric bullshit that anyone with enough education and time will eventually figure out for themselves, and at a certain level you probably realize this too, because you're willing to shit out paragraph after paragraph of pretentious garbage, but you won't spill your "secret" knowledge due to the fact that it'll be crushed into dirt along with your ego when someone sources another thinker who had the same thoughts as you years and years and years ago.

I can already read in my mind the half-assed ad hominem you're going to type, you fucking retard. I'd be embarrassed for you if I wasn't so disgusted. If you hate humans so much, start by killing yourself.
>>
is it to do with enlightenment/the nature of our existence
>>
>>28048144
>tfw someone else gets it
>tfw not the only guy who's old enough to have witnessed this trash a thousand times
>>
>>28048155
My bets on schizophrenia/psychosis considering the narcissism. Not really characteristic of enlightenment
>>
>>28048351

My bet is on OP just being sad and lonely and thus making up bullshit to get attention.
>>
>>28048006
Actually, I'm mostly just venting.

>>28048075
Nope.

>>28048155
No.

>>28048351
Have fun with that.

>>28048085
>>>hurr all humans are trash
Prove me wrong. Name even ONE positive thing humans do that doesn't A: serve themselves or B: only clean up the mess humanity has already made or C: is completely an accident

Humans do more harm than good for nearly every form of life they encounter, including their own species. You're filth.

>ESPECIALLY MALES
And males are the primary agents of these acts. Maybe if even one of you could control your lust or thirst for violence or greed it wouldn't be this way. It's tedious and it needs to stop.

>>28048144
>I can't believe whatever thought you have is something new.
Of course you can't, because you're an imbecile. You're exactly the sort of filth I've already outlined.

>someone sources another thinker who had the same thoughts as you years and years and years ago.
That's actually pretty laughably unlikely to happen considering what it is.
>>
>>28046211
>has the power to save the species
>chooses to watch it burn

How edgy
>>
>>28047316
>I've gotten into the "information should be free and for everyone" meme and I notice that it is common for people to use it selfishly.

Kind of like how you feel the need to claim knowledge to prop up your own ego huh.
>>
OP is yet another chuunibyou who thinks that he is special.
>>
File: 1424502040035.png (138 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
1424502040035.png
138 KB, 500x573
>>28048445
>Of course you can't, because you're an imbecile. You're exactly the sort of filth I've already outlined.

Oh boy, there it is, everyone.

Hurry up and tell us your big discovery so I can fucking laugh at you and humiliate you.
>>
>>Prove me wrong. Name even ONE positive thing humans do that doesn't A: serve themselves or B: only clean up the mess humanity has already made or C: is completely an accident

>>Prove me wrong
The burden of proof is on you anon, even if i where to entertain you, a) b) and c) arn't mutually exclusive and don't demonstrate how humans are trash, sorry. Like a human can do something that is to their own "benefit" and still benefit another organism. You're also making the mistake of judging humans as a group rather than as individuals ala even if one human does something like cleaning up a polluted river, he is still trash because he is of the same species of the thing that polluted it.
>>
I'm better than OP in every way and I don't even have muh depression because i'm not a moron.
>>
>>28046450

this

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd
>>
this is the best post tbqhwya >>28046635
>>
File: 1394371256201.jpg (77 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1394371256201.jpg
77 KB, 720x960
>>28048592

What's really incredible is that he thinks he has some esoteric, unfathomable knowledge but he's so topical and generic in his thinking that he's still judging ideas purely by some utilitarian idea of "good" and "bad". Someone that mediocre has nothing new to say.
>>
>>28046211
Let me guess, you've just read "Atlas Shrugged" or some redpill crap?
>>
ok guys. OP is likely just a troll, but if not hes just a naive kid. every intelligent person goes through this phase, it usually doesnt last very long.
>>
>>28046211
Hi OP, sounds interesting. You obviously don't want to share with anybody which is okay but can you give us at least a little bit information as to what this is? Some sort of invention?
>>
the most interesting thing would be if op knowledge is actually tangible and relating to a scientific field. but most here are too focused on bullshit human studirs that are meaningless on a grand scale
>>
Atleast tell us the field, come on. Is it medicine? Economics, physics, mathematics?
>>
something about the earth being flat or fluoride in the water?
>>
So what?

If you're so miserable that you won't even share this "revolutionary idea", who gives a fuck? You're just as good as someone who doesn't have the knowledge.

It's like a blind person having all the gold in the world - what's the point, and why would they tell everyone about it for anything other than attention?

From reading a lot of non-fiction way outside the realms of the mainstream, I personally have little-known knowledge that can have a big positive impact on the world. It doesn't really matter much though, because if there was a way for it to fix the world, the authors of the books and any other important heads would've amassed the resources to do so. All I can do is share with family and friends, though most won't even believe you because these things require an open mind and a higher level of consciousness which is difficult for the average person to attain, but only because of their stubbornness. But still, at least I'm intelligent enough to do my part by sharing these ideas wherever possible. You on the other hand, are just another idiot.
>>
>>28047178
stop being an edgy 15 year old, fucking faggo. If there was ANYONE who could, "Revolutionize humanity", i'm sure as hell it's not some fucker on 4chan.

Pretty good b8 though.
>>
>>28048878
share one with me senpai
>>
>>28048906
Since you asked nicely. I'm not begging anyone to believe me, so if you don't, simply ignore my post.

>nutrition can prevent and cure most diseases and ailments
>most chronic pain is caused by emotional suppression and can be cured entirely in a matter of days or weeks
>developing our spirituality is the most important thing to do and the main reason we're stuck on this planet to which we keep reincarnating up to a certain level of attained consciousness and applied lessons
>the universe in its entirety is nothing like we as humans can imagine and, despite things seeming shit to us humans on this planet, it is utterly magnificent, intelligent and purposeful
>>
File: fedora.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>28047178
>you either don't care or psychotically see this as some "proof" of human supremacy
Actually I have heard about this and I do care, I just realize the world is a complicated place and often no choice has a perfectly good outcome.

Humans are 7 billion people and not all of them think mass extinction is a good thing, so the idea the humanity species is to blame collectively is a collectivist fallacy.

If a village opens up more land to agriculture a species of frog will go extinct but a subsistence farmer won't have to watch his children stunt due to malnutrition. Given the choice between 2 evils what do you choose? in b4 humans are inherently evil and deserve to suffer edge, if humans lived on a self-sufficient space station not harming earth it would be ok according to your ethics

It is easy to pretend to be morally righteous and say "frogs are more important", but why? You haven't actually explained anything. You might go on to say "tigers aren't morally culpable whereas humans have a choice" and I will argue that since we have a choice we must also use it to capture tigers and feed them tofu or something to stop them harming bison, we could go on to discuss utilitarian ethics and things. Chances are you will just rage more instead of discussing it properly.

You have answered my 2nd question though.

>Do you have negative emotions attached to humanity?

You have negative emotions, probably triggered by general stress in your everyday life. This is just a meme you are using to vent, it gives you a sense of moral righteousness, but really, as I explained, your most heartfelt beliefs and sense of superiority are bullshit, you might not even read this far and you will likely resort to logical fallacies, but we both know that doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>28046319
she was, too old now.

>all my waifus have been annihilated by age
fuck this feel
>>
>>28048461
>has the power to save the species
>chooses to watch it burn
Why would anyone choose anything else? Did you miss the part where it doesn't matter because you're all so evil it wouldn't help?

>Offer help (It will require you to be good)
>NO!
>OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP!?
Eat shit and literally die. Soon. As a species.

>>28048511
Ego only matters to someone who cares. I'm not invested in you or what you think.

>>28048711
>I can be a monster and still be good! Don't judge me!
Pull the trigger, nigger.

>>28048801
Absolutely not. And I already said it was nothing political. That was including economics.

>>28048851
No.

>>28048869
Lol chemtrails are actually the aerial spawn of morgellons.

>>28048878
>You're just as good as someone who doesn't have the knowledge.
More or less. The difference is, it's directly your fault.

>>28049123
>complicated
There it is again. It's really not. Especially not the human component. That's just a distracting technique. It's not hard to fucking grasp that acting a shit is a bad thing and behaving is good. Too many evil people simply have power and will never let go of it until it's ripped from their cold corpse.

> but a subsistence farmer won't have to watch his children stunt due to malnutrition
There you go, thinking of yourself again. This is the wrong path. The frogs were the right one. You fail. Again. It's not complex, you're just selfish and evil.

>pretend
GTFO know-nothing.
>>
>>28046319
she's aged horrifically though. But that gif is ultra qt
>>
File: 1391363084215.jpg (270 KB, 844x1000) Image search: [Google]
1391363084215.jpg
270 KB, 844x1000
>>28049077

>nutrition can prevent and cure most diseases and ailments
Probably, since most disease and ailments today are seemingly caused by way postindustrial people. This is a pretty popular notion nowadays, anon.
>most chronic pain is caused by emotional suppression and can be cured entirely in a matter of days or weeks
Nah, I seriously doubt that. Plenty of it I'm sure is, but most? Do you think carpal tunnel is primarily emotional?
>developing our spirituality is the most important thing to do and the main reason we're stuck on this planet to which we keep reincarnating up to a certain level of attained consciousness and applied lessons
Why do you think that? What would you use to make someone else believe that? That's also a relatively common belief among certain groups.
>the universe in its entirety is nothing like we as humans can imagine and, despite things seeming shit to us humans on this planet, it is utterly magnificent, intelligent and purposeful
I wouldn't describe the universe as anything but "magnificent" because terms like "intelligent" and "purposeful" are too humanistic and limited to describe something so grand. I feel like we can't even begin to fathom how utterly little we know or how limited we are to "know" in the first place. This is also a common idea, and not at all new.

I think you're pretty intelligent and thoughtful, anon, but none of that stuff is very far outside of mainstream thought. Can you give us one that is way, way, WAY out there? Like something no one would even think to think of in the first place unless they read some esoteric science ezine you could only get through some IRC channel on a network only like fourteen people have ever had access to?
>>
>>28049313
>More or less. The difference is, it's directly your fault.
You can sit there blaming everyone else and whine like a little bitch, or you can be the fucking change. What have you done to fix the world? Exactly - nothing. You're just as bad as the people you look down on.

You're one of those people that doesn't give a shit about not polluting the planet for the next generation but moans about how the previous generation made everything shit for everyone.

Faggot.
>>
File: 1422677616059.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422677616059.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>28049313

God you're fucking stupid.

I wish I could just explain to you how and why you're so fucking stupid, but you're so goddamned dense and arrogant and you can't even imagine yourself being anything but a genius.

I genuinely hope you kill yourself. I'm encouraging you to commit suicide. Go on and start ending the human species with yourself, you fucking waste.
>>
>>28047178
alright OP, I'll bite. What field is this special knowledge in?
>>
>>28049077
Just asking and not trying to antagonize, but what proof do you have I am genuinely curious and would like to know the names of the books you read
>>
>>28049567

He won't tell anyone ANYTHING about it, because humanity hurt his feelings and this knowledge is so NEW and POWERFUL the evil man could use it to destroy everything.

Also, something something pollution and extinction because humanity is just so gosh darn bad and monstrous.

He's an excellent shitposter though
>>
>psshh, nothin' personal kid: the thread
This is why /r9k/ is the single most hated board on 4chan. It starts with envy. Envy that people take for granted on a daily basis the things you would kill to experience even once. Things they didn't earn and don't deserve. Eventually that envy turns into hatred. Not only do these "normies" not deserve these priveleges, they abuse them, and if you were in their place you'd treasure them and treat them with the respect they deserve. You soon realize you will never have the happiness these ungrateful normies have and that hatred turns into condescension. Maybe those things were never so great to begin with. Those normies can have their grapes, and they can choke on them too. Only an animal would want those things anyway, right? And you're no animal. You're better than those degenerate scum that dare to share the same species name as you.
>>
>>28049313
You're such a Donald Trump. Make an actual point. All you've done is insult the few people willing to listen.
>>
>>28049462
Maybe he came up with those first and popularized them in mainstream thought culture

Or however you call it I'm admittedly not smart so no bully pls
>>
>>28049466
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

Seriously OP, condeming all humans as Evil whilst not putting forward any effort yourself to commit what might be considered a morally good act? (depending on what you're discovered)

Basically, the way I see it is that this is some excellent bait but it needs to stop now. So this is your last chance before we all, unanimously in this thread, give up and leave. You either say whatever it is you know or at least hint at it to put our minds at rest, or you reply to this and come up with more excuses as to why you won't (as in, you attempt to bait more).

If you try to stall any longer after this I nor any other anon needs to stay here any longer wondering about what wisdom it is you have to share.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 655x527
New mene will never be revealed at all

-t. OP
>>
It would be nice if you anything at all to say. 80 posts in and all I've seen is claims of your greatness and put downs.
>>
File: 1423537563509.jpg (111 KB, 549x720) Image search: [Google]
1423537563509.jpg
111 KB, 549x720
>>28049681

This.

I'm done with OPs fucking shit. He gets one more post. Make it count, you fucking cumstain.
>>
>>28049462
>Nah, I seriously doubt that. Plenty of it I'm sure is, but most? Do you think carpal tunnel is primarily emotional?
Not carpal tunnel, no. I'm talking about pain that feels like an injury, like chronic pain in the body, RSI, tendonitis. Mostly, things that people believe were caused by an injury. I almost cured 3 years of debilitating RSI in a day with this method when I tried every treatment under the sun to no avail.

>Why do you think that? What would you use to make someone else believe that? That's also a relatively common belief among certain groups.
Too difficult to explain in anything short of an essay. It's a conclusion I've reached upon much reading into open-minded matters as well as a lot of personal introspection... call it "connecting the dots".

>Can you give us one that is way, way, WAY out there?
This isn't unknown, but it's known by little. See my post here: >>28049258
Expanding on it, I believe that our universe is but one page in a massive book, whereby each page (dimension/density) is utterly different from the next, and it's often very difficult for the pages to interact with each other. The soul of a human can access these dimensions with various ways such as DMT, near-death experiences, actually dying, or entering some sort of portal that doesn't kill them (this last one is the more theoretical). I also believe extraterrestrials exist, and that many of them are aware of all of this information, and there exists galactic federations of beings - some of which have visisted our planet - who wish to help us or harm us. We are rarely helped directly by the good ones because otherwise we wouldn't learn our lessons. See it as a parent always doing their child's homework for them - not a good thing.
>>
>>28049313
>There you go, thinking of yourself again. This is the wrong path. The frogs were the right one. You fail. Again. It's not complex, you're just selfish and evil.
but how were they right? it's survival of the fittest and if the frogs can't win they evolve or die, just like the evil humans have. you're argument is a fallacy because you believe humans are on a plane above animals when in fact we are all gripped by deaths lovely fingers
>>
It's hard to think that almost everyone has access to all of human knowledge and yet shit happens in the world
>>
>>28049756
what books anon where did you come across your findings my interest is severally heightened.
>>
>>28049294
>Bilinda Butcher will never sing you to sleep

It hurts to live
>>
>>28049571
I've read a lot of various website articles and ebooks saved on all these topics. Drop your email address if you want them. Regarding the books:

Nutrition:
>"Trick and Treat" by Groves
>"We Want To Live" by Vonderplanetz

Chronic pain:
>"The Mindbody Prescription" by Sarno

Spirituality:
>various articles and a few books such as "The Law of One"
>videos from people like grayham hancock, alan watts, terrance mckenna
>recent huge resource I found of the best stuff on this: thesonsofthelawofone.com
>>
File: 1424281861717.jpg (65 KB, 656x774) Image search: [Google]
1424281861717.jpg
65 KB, 656x774
>>28049756

I've had a lot of those thoughts myself, though I'd never state I conclusively believe them, because I just consider them interesting potential possibilities.

I hope you're right, though, about remembering everything after death. I've often thought God was just the universe exploring itself endlessly, but there's no way we could ever prove or even formalize a procedure to investigate that.

Also, do you think there are infinite dimensions too, and that there are beings working at levels at each of those dimensions, while we're stuck here in 3D+1? I think my greatest desire in life is to know about these things, but they'll never be knowable.

>>28049805
It's easy; humans aren't entirely or even primarily rational beings.
>>
>>28048144
/thread
Op should read this at least a half a dozen times so that your words have a chance to seep into his thick skull. Articulate post, Anon.

>OP just read the introduction to a shitty translation of Heidegger and thinks he can see eternity in between his electives while he sits alone in the student union and streams anime
Kill yourself bud. I've been published internationally. Explain to me why your shit "ideas" about "l'condition humaine" are worth anything at all if you can't even fit them to a metonymical or at the very fucking least proper rhetorical vehicle.

t. some anon who will be getting his Ivy League master's degree in architecture history and archaeology in a few weeks
>>
>>28049842
>>28049900

The fact that you're open-minded enough to be interested in these things tells me that you could be ready to start your spiritual journey, something that took you many many lifetimes to achieve. That, or you already started your journey in previous lifetimes and the karmic seeds in your subconscious mind are activating again.

Consider yourself potentially one of the most intelligent people on the planet. We're talking beyond IQ here.
>>
>>28049994
Do you feel like a child with his pants around his ankles at all when you talk like this, or is your narcissism so myopically advanced that you actually buy your own bullshit at this point?
>>
>>28049958
>I've often thought God was just the universe exploring itself endlessly, but there's no way we could ever prove or even formalize a procedure to investigate that.

You don't need proof, my man. Proof will rarely give surface to these concepts since they're either all learned and understood through personal subjective experiences, or very rare to be experienced (e.g. alien abductions).

There's a level you get to, where I am now, where it seems very likely that it would be naive not to be very open to it. I kind of find it funny now that people don't realise that we're immortal. I mean, in the eyes of a human being without spiritual knowledge, we should NOT exist, by any means. Not by some "freak accident" of consciousness. We souldn't exist by ANY MEANS. None of this should be possible because if life shouldn't exist, it wouldn't exist. The fact that it does, means we are all immortal and that the whole thing works way beyond human imagination. And you also realise that life can't NOT exist, because non-existence isn't a thing. It's no-thing, and yet things exist.

>Also, do you think there are infinite dimensions too, and that there are beings working at levels at each of those dimensions, while we're stuck here in 3D+1? I think my greatest desire in life is to know about these things, but they'll never be knowable.

Absolutely. Read The Law of One. As I said in that other post, you can ascend to these higher densities by applying lessons you are to learn in your density (ours being 3rd density). Light beings exist and everything.
>>
>>28050078
It would be narcissism if I thought I was above others in value, but it's merely in what I call "open-minded intelligence". I wish to bring everyone to my level, but as you've just shown, unfortunately I can't.
>>
>>28050153
Personal subjective experiences leave a lot to be desired in order to even begin to suffice as evidence for a higher power / order of the world. Read up on Donovan's ideas and gathering of thoughts around Religious Experience.
>>
>>28050222
It's not about evidence, that's the thing. If it was about evidence, God would just show up and everyone would be a believer and the journey would be done with.

The most amazing things in life can be known only internally. Life is ALL about the subjective experience, not the objective. Emotions, spirituality, beliefs, personal visions, love, etc. For starters, reality is a mirror of your thoughts, beliefs and emotions. Most people don't realise this, though. Most people think that what they're experiencing is the world before them.
>>
>>28050337
Even so and without hard, a posteriori evidence, there are many reasons (which I cannot really bring to mind now) that one simply cannot claim to intuitively know anything, through subjective experience.
>>
>>28046421
This, it's 100% a bluff

saged, downvoted, unsubscribed
>>
>>28050446
So how do you "know" intuitively that love is a positive quality? Just the act of loving someone.
>>
>>28050446
I'd have to say that I'll appear an extraordinarily great cynicist when I say this, but I believe "love" does not exist and merely is triggered by the human need to be pulled closer to other humans in certain situations, such as in mating or families needing to stick together to survive.

This is theorizing about base human nature of course.
>>
>>28049462
>Nah, I seriously doubt that. Plenty of it I'm sure is, but most? Do you think carpal tunnel is primarily emotional?
Too much wanking because foreveralone?
>>
>revolutionize the species

lmao there are no "revolutionary" individuals. revolutions don't really exist anyway, most progress is incremental
>>
File: 1460243962552.jpg (16 KB, 280x232) Image search: [Google]
1460243962552.jpg
16 KB, 280x232
>>28047178
Sorry can't hear what you're trying to say over the sound of your edge
>>
>>28046211
ITT OP describes at best his kundalini awekening and worst the onset of psychosis.
>>
>>28049313
>No.
Breaking news - turns out OP is a lying shitposter. More on this SHOCKING development at 11
>>
>>28050153

Rhetoric is fun, isn't it Anon?
>>
>>28050153
>We souldn't exist by ANY MEANS.
ITT OP demonstrates his utter lack of understanding of the enormity of the universe and how long it has been in existence.

The fact that we're here to experience life is wonderful but we are so the probability of life evolving is 1
>>
>>28051514
More like
>ITT: Op spends upwards of two hours and dozens of paragraphs stuffed with empty rhetoric, all in the effort of telling the class that he has no clue what the Anthropic Principle is.
>>
i can't filter through all this bullshit. did the edgy OP actually post anything about his "knowledge" ?
>>
>>28051566
yeah, that.
>>
>>28051570
of course not. he's just a (You) farmer or some nutjob who actually thinks he has some knowledge no one else has, probably about reptilians or some shit
>>
>>28046211

I have some knowledge too. If you weren't such a psued fedora faggot and got laid you probably wouldn't hate humanity so much and would be less of a insufferable douche
>>
File: aynrand.png (31 KB, 298x391) Image search: [Google]
aynrand.png
31 KB, 298x391
>>28049313
>There you go, thinking of yourself again. This is the wrong path.
Are you saying altruism is the deciding factor in what is moral or not? Ironically it is people like you who give too much of a shit about frogs who need to stop being cuckolds, go out into the world, accumulate wealth and influence, enough to topple "evil people" and buy a piece of rainforest to save a bunch of frogs.
>>
File: IMG-20160422-WA0001.jpg (750 KB, 1793x3187) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160422-WA0001.jpg
750 KB, 1793x3187
>>28051570
I took a picture of OP's knowledge
>>
>>28051708
>you have to love humanity because I say so
>if you don't you're a fedora
You're a perfect argument for justifying hating humanity.
>>
File: pepeamazonpoisonfrog.png (17 KB, 855x540) Image search: [Google]
pepeamazonpoisonfrog.png
17 KB, 855x540
GET OUT OF MY RAINFOREST YOU FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28051750
Not really. That's a pretty weak argument judging the whole of humanity against someone from 4chan.
>>
>>28051570
Thread highlights:

First third of the thread
>OP (you)'s every one who took his dumb bait with variants of "I'm not telling" and "you wouldn't understand"

Second third of the thread
>OP finally drops some bullet points about reincarnation, immortality, some quantum techno-jargon that could only be seriously espoused by someone whose deepest foray into any corner of the field has been reading fucking Michio Kaku books, and some pseudo new wave shower thoughts pertaining to nutrition. He colors his hotheaded musings with standard psychological apologetics.
Final third of the thread
>some spiritfags scratch their chins and nod, exchanging meaningless platitudes and insubstantial semantics, while the handful of Anons who were ever educated enough to read and then grow out of babby's first phenomenology essay frowned collectively and probably sage'd this ultimately entertaining thread.

Moral of the thread:
>OP's deepest intellectual hmm's appear to be on the order of pre-educated mainstream continental philosophy. The conclusion is that OP has likely only ever surfed the Internet, skimmed abstracts while waiting for the shower to warm up, and read sensationalist Nu Physics "non-fiction," if anything. Convinced by his middle American sensibilities that his reading of le cosmos was Special in the same way the average movie poster has an effect on a member of its target audience, OP decided to come here and posture for us. But mostly for himself.
>>
>>28051775
It's a good argument for justifying not loving humanity as a whole.
>>
>>28051783
>OP's deepest intellectual hmm's appear to be on the order of pre-educated mainstream continental philosophy. The conclusion is that OP has likely only ever surfed the Internet, skimmed abstracts while waiting for the shower to warm up, and read sensationalist Nu Physics "non-fiction," if anything. Convinced by his middle American sensibilities that his reading of le cosmos was Special in the same way the average movie poster has an effect on a member of its target audience, OP decided to come here and posture for us. But mostly for himself.

tl,dr: OP IS A FAGGOT.
>>
I get it! OP discovered how to maximize attention from the perfect shitpost
>>
>>28051805
if you're being literal about humanity as a whole then you don't even need justification
>>
>knowledge
Knowledge doesn't exist, fuckbitch.
>>28046319
She's an old hag and thereby disgusting like every other old hag.
>>
>>28051899
>bgdf
>still on /r9k/
>>
kek I think OP left after betting BTFO by first year college students in his own thread
>>
>>28051862
It's worth noting that OP didn't post this on /x/ the natural home of this bullshit.

Obviously they'd ask him more questions there.
>>
>>28046211
So... I am not alone?
>>
>>28052094
No, being a faggot is quite popular these days
>>
File: 1454697282645.gif (1019 KB, 240x182) Image search: [Google]
1454697282645.gif
1019 KB, 240x182
>>28047178
It's just a hippie, guys. Nothing to see here. Early teens ass nigga.

Also a stupid mother fucker who claims humans are unworthy while being one himself. Delusions of grandeur. Kid you ain't shit.
>>
Fuck off attentionwhore. You're like that kid who claims his cousin works at Nintendo just so he can get attention.
>>
>>28051783
thanks for the summary dude.
>>
>>28049756

That's not even that far out there. I've had 5 hippies AT LEAST say something almost identical to that. You're not that special at all, sorry
>>
>>28049994

>The fact that you're open-minded enough to be interested in these things tells me that you could be ready to start your spiritual journey, something that took you many many lifetimes to achieve.

This is literally a sales gimmick that Mcgurus and "spiritual aspirants" use to reel people in. OP if you haven't been to a yoga farm it's uncanny how similar you sound to these cons
>>
>>28047178
Nobody uses "lel" except sub 130 IQ or sub 15 years old faggots. Sorry OP, you tried.
>>
>>28052741
Fuck sake, those posts of mine aren't OP.

And no, it's my belief, as well as many others'. You wouldn't know because you're not spiritual.

>"People think you're crazy if you talk about things they don't understand." - Elvis Presley
>>
>>28052810
No wonder why, I only scored a 129, lel.
>>
>>28046450
He is, but so is most of /r9k/, which is why this thread has so many replies.
>>
>>28046211
guys i have special knowledge too!
it's very rare I havent told anyone!
The cost though is a GF! hahahahaa...............
>>
>>28048006
I actually just hope he's genuinely delusional and has some dumb as rocks "revelations" so's I can laugh at him, rather than an exceptionaly skilled shiposter.
>>
>>28051783
This poster is a fucking idiot skim reader- OP and the guy who posted the bullet points are different people. Bullet point guy seems kinda cool, doesn't actually give his insights universal weight. OP has disappeared.
>>
>>28046635
that looks kind of fun lol
>>
>>28046319
>closes eyes while saying "i love"
this always pissed me off
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.