[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /r9k/. what is the least painful way to kill myself. I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nhaivbscK01ti5invo1_1280.jpg (105 KB, 604x414) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhaivbscK01ti5invo1_1280.jpg
105 KB, 604x414
so /r9k/. what is the least painful way to kill myself. I need to know for my up coming birthday. Ive got a big surprise planned.
>>
what climate do you live in? also are you rural or urban and are you near mountains/ arctic circle?
>>
I'm planning on CO inhalation myself, sounds the most practical and painless
>>
>opiates
>benzos
>alcohol

take a lethal dose of all 3 and drift off peacefully into the endless night
>>
>>28047419
>>28047433

>tfw not suggesting suicide by mortar

it's the most patrician way to go out.
>>
>>28047450
i prefer the idea of just getting blind drunk and wandering off into the arctic circle to die in my frozen sleep
>>
>>28046202
You're all a bunch of idiots and atention-seekers. If you really wanted to suicide, you wouldn't give a fuck if the method is painless or not.This is another atention-seeking thread, one of the few type of threads that are destroying r9k.

Let's not even mention you got the image from tumblr.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.