[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone finally messages you >have no idea how to converse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: heh.jpg (8 KB, 245x279) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
8 KB, 245x279
>someone finally messages you
>have no idea how to converse
>>
Just think of some banal inane shit and let the chat ebb and flow. This is what all conversations are, shooting the shit.

You will only talk about something meaningful if you are drunk
>>
>>28045980
Just do what comes natural. Then apply a mental filter over that and make sure that you're showing the best side of yourself. That's what normalfags mean where they say jus b urself.
>>
>>28046046
>Just do what comes natural
What do when nothing comes natural?
>>
>>28046093
I don't know, man. Make up something or let them do them the talking if they're eager too, most people love talking about themselves. If I were qualified to give advice, I wouldn't be stuck here.
>>
>>28046093
You gotta retrain the subconscious region of your brain responsible for socialization and speech. You can use drugs to get kickstarted.

Most people just talk without thinking about what they're going to say, and if they do it's usually a split second summation while the final response is automated, you don't actually reflect on what's been said, then pick each individual word and string it into sentences for a response.
>>
>>28046093
You shouldn't really listen to someone who needs so much attention that he tripfags on an anonymous board.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.