[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psychiatrist asked me to think about going to the psych ward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.png (726 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
726 KB, 1106x1012
>psychiatrist asked me to think about going to the psych ward
>says he thinks it'll help me
>he hasn't done anything other than prescribe me some pills and ask me if i want to kill myself
>i even asked for therapy sessions, still haven't gotten any

should i go to the psych ward? he says that there's lots of people in there that i can talk to, but i fucking hate people
also is it normal that you have to wait months for your therapy sessions to start? wtf?
>>
psych ward is hell. you'll be surrounded by babbling retards all day, you can't trust anyone because the inmates could be liars and the staff doesn't care to tell you the truth half the time, everyone will treat you like a literal idiot. seriously being around crazy people all day can make you crazy
>>
>>28045837
Yes, go
>>
>>28046038
I thought it was amusing as hell.
Crazy people are nuts.
>>
>>28045837
Don't go, you need to be around normalcy not around psychos. I've known of people who have finally got a gf there and she was a total psycho and ruined his live (worse then tfw no gf).

She was also fat, ugly and lied about being pregnant a lot and did meth.

So yeah you might finally make some friends or talk to some cray crays and have a conversation with a real human but low and behold they'll give you shit advice, steal your stuff, lie and then you'll walk away slightly worse on average.

DON'T GO.
>>
File: ashooogoobooo.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ashooogoobooo.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28046061
I guess thats why they call it the
"nut house"
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.