[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is fucking depressing. That's all I have to say.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg (35 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg
35 KB, 396x388
This board is fucking depressing.

That's all I have to say.
>>
oi! shut your mouf
>>
Life is depressing when you're self-aware

You sound like a normie desu senpai
>>
File: 1453053271308.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1453053271308.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>>28045815
Can`t argue with that,son.
>>
>>28045838
Actually no, Im feeling at home here which is terrifying me. Im new to 4chan.
>>
>>28045864
>Actually no, Im feeling at home here which is terrifying me. Im new to 4chan.

Accept that you were never special. Watch Fight club and identify yourself with the cult's members, not the protagonist. Embrace yout true self. Nothing to be ashamed of. Being a cyborg actually feels good man.
>>
>>28045947
makes you unable to face life tho, and I dont have the luxury of sitting in my basement til i hit 50.
>>
>>28045864
Ah I remember my first visit here, got sucked in pretty fast. Try to Enjoy your stay, maybe you'll find a way to escape, I know I won't. Also mandatory don't forget to lurk statement
>>
>>28045864
Leave OP. This is not some bullshit elitest comment this is for your own good. Self pity is addicting. This place feeds your insecurities and let's you feel more than you normally would. You don't need this in your life so get out while it's still easy and don't come back.
>>
What? How?

This fucking trash is basically /b/ 2.0 or /soc/ 2.0, the amount of normalfag threads and fembot threads is fucking ridiculous.

This place was supposed to be a sancturary for the depressed, the shy, the losers, the betas like us but it is completely destroyed by femshit threads and gore and retarded crap like on /b/.

It's depressing because it's not what it should be anymore, thanks to normalshit who think /b/, /adv/, /soc/, /fit/, /int/, /biz/, /sp/ isn't enough for them to talk about the boring shit of their perfect lives and insist in coming here and try to change how things used to work on this board.
>>
>>28045815
Now you realize that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.