[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ONE OF MY DOODLES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: PALS by Johnny Neptune.jpg (306 KB, 680x519) Image search: [Google]
PALS by Johnny Neptune.jpg
306 KB, 680x519
I drew this illustration with a ballpoint pen on crumpled typing paper one morning that years ago when I was particularly bored...
>>
>>28045808
That's pretty neat, man. You should really practice and do postcards.
>>
>>28045839
You know, you're probably the only tripfag I like. I remember you from the Belly Gf thread.
>>
>>28045808
If you actually did that, it's fucking amazing and you should make more.
>>
>>28045808
Will you draw my fursona please
>>
>>28045858
I am an attention-whore (this reply is evidence), but I don't want to be insufferable. This is my home board, and I don't want to add to the shit on here. I'm not trying to be offensive, but it really gives me an old-timey comfy type of feel. I think older folks would enjoy your style immensely.
>>
EGG ZACK LEE !!
>>
File: 14 - 1 (1).jpg (141 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
14 - 1 (1).jpg
141 KB, 720x960
>>28045914
fortunately, half of the time you are correct... Because those are the clients that have MONEY, unlike you... instead of playing video games and complaining, they're able to give me 50% deposits on art gigs that net up to $16,000 for as little as two days work...

( if you call illustrating 'work' )

That's how I got hired by ZZ Top, and became their art director at Warner Brothers Recording Division.

What exactly do you do for a living, other than the incessant 'tongue up other guys' shitholes' deal
>>
>>28046157
Just a NEET like countless other robots.
>>
>>28045914
Oh, I'm not OP...

skgjohhkpjgfduutdffhjh
>>
Why do normies feel the need to justify doing what they enjoy by saying "I was bored"?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.