[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon I had such a great time tonight! I still don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>Anon I had such a great time tonight! I still don't know what you do for work and fun though

You: Well I don't have a job because of my self diagnosed mental illness that I collect government payouts for even though I'm able bodied and really could get a job if I needed to. I live at home with my parents and rarely leave the house. For fun? Well I play video games and watch Japanese cartoon shows called anime. Oh, and there's a website I go to, an Internet message board, full of a bunch of insecure people who bag on themselves and are very rude and hostile. A lot of the people who go on there are in high school or they don't have jobs like me. The newest trend is called "Cuck posting" and it's where lonely men will post pictures of girls like you getting fucked by black men. It's really entertaining you should give it a try! So how about we head back to my... I mean my parents' place?
>>
Thia post is so underrated
>>
do I have a shot with any girl if I'm neet? be honest

any fembots here? would you date a neet?
>>
>>28045945

im a neet can confirm that i can get women. I am tall and handsome though.
>>
>>28045963
what do you do? what approach? just hookups or dates?
>>
File: Punched through the Heart.jpg (40 KB, 658x494) Image search: [Google]
Punched through the Heart.jpg
40 KB, 658x494
>>28045256
Your post should become a pasta entitled "Deconstruction of /r9k/". I'm just as guilty of that behavior described therein.

>>28045945
Being robot will hold you back more than being a NEET. I'm sure there are kooky gals that would be accepting of your lifestyle.
>>
File: nairaland.jpg (7 KB, 314x300) Image search: [Google]
nairaland.jpg
7 KB, 314x300
>>28045256
>Anon I had such a great time tonight! I still don't know what you do for work and fun though

>implying i wouldnt deflect it with a funny joke and make her laugh while keeping up the mysterious persona i have going.
>>
>>28045982

I am a self-entitled guy who is very confident even tho in societies eyes.

I done both, granted the women i met are from either internet dating sites or women that i met in tinychat rooms. So they are already quite non-normie. I dont care much about that I live with my parents and neither do they. I had one girlfriend and 2 fuckbuddies so far. Atm i have none tho.
>>
>>28046070
how old were you when you first got your gf? how old are you now?
>>
>>28046089

was 20 when i got my first gf, went steady for 4 years until she cucked me. im 25 now
>>
if you say it like that, they'll still like you
girls literally do not care
>>
>>28045945

Depends on the girl and you. If you're fit, tall and handsome that should make up for a lot of your shortcomings. But expect her to nag you to improve your life

If you're below or just average you'll have to find a girl with problems like you. Being on NEET bux helps because you can still take her out and treat her right, but money will probably be the death knell of the relationship
>>
>>28045991

Haha thanks bro. I'm a memer, but getting a job and a life has given me an outside looking in perspective. 9 year 4chan browser and poster, former 5 year NEET. It's always been my dream to be the creator of a meme or pasta

>how the time flies
>>
>>28045256
>Japanese cartoon shows
I'm sick of this meme. /a/ memes in general are trash
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.