[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I'm doing it. I've tried in the past to eat healthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (38 KB, 1078x794) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 1078x794
Well I'm doing it. I've tried in the past to eat healthy to lose some weight, but I always end up going back to eating garbage. Today I stop eating altogether. I will consume no food, only coffee and water

Any other robots attempt this and succeed? I just want to lose weight, I'm not even obese, just a bit on the chubby side and I hate myself and the way I look, so at least I could change one of those
>>
>>28045053
Don't. By doing this you will make your body crave more food than you actually need, end up breaking down and binge eating.

If by any chance you manage to avoid temptation the wieght you loose will be recovered in no time once you start eating again.

Quite sincerely, shitty idea. There's no easy way out m8. The only way to loose weight is to eat healthy and exercising (or getting hooked on crack, that too)

yours truly, another fat guy.
>>
i went a week with out eating. my stomach was in constant pain, and when i did "eat" i just drank water bottle after water bottle.

it slightly worked in losing weight, but was more a mental thing for me. im a pretty picky eater and most food is gross to me.

i was super lethargic and all i wanted to do was sleep. was constantly cold, shaky and dizzy.

started eating again and had constant diarrhea from messing up my stomach.

would do it again.
>>
>>28045053
>I will consume no food, only coffee and water
Why would you do this?

Just throw out all the junk food, and fill your fridge up with fruit, vegetables, chicken or eggs for protein and some beans. If you eat a simple meal of beans + protein + vegetables every day for a couple of months you will lose the weight faster, and you won't be fucking starving yourself. Your body needs nutrients to survive, as long as your calorie/carb intake is low you'll be losing weight.
>>
>>28045053
You don't need to do that, your willpower fluctuates depending on the situation and you can control yourself that way.

If you were really hungry and all you had was frozen cauliflower, you microwave and eat a fuckton of cauliflower, your belly will feel full and you would feel cosy.

Then while you are full you could decide to go for a quick jog then go shopping. What would you buy? You feel fresh and having just flexed your abs jogging, eating fatty sugary food would make you feel sick, you will buy veggies and fruit and shit instead of burger.

Then you will be back home again with a freezer full of cauliflower and broccoli, carrots in the fridge, sugar-free squash to drink, no sugar to add to your coffee. The only protein you need is from dines and milk.

Remember that sugar is more addictive than crack,
>>
>>28046414
>remember that sugar is more addictive than crack
and not nearly as fulfilling.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.