[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Write-a-letter-to-a-politic.gif (43 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Write-a-letter-to-a-politic.gif
43 KB, 300x200
Write a letter to someone blah blah blah
>>
Dear K,

You are a good kid, I know you don't go on this site, but I think you have a bright future ahead of yourself if you push yourself. Congrats on getting a job, it would be nice if I got one too.

respectfully,

(n/a)
>>
Dear N,

I'm sorry I never showed any reciprocation to your feelings last year, I really did like you but was too autistic and depressed to do anything about it. Even though you've probably gotten over me and forgotten who I am. I apologise.

Sincerely, n
>>
Dear G,
I miss you and want to die
>>
Dear H,
I really miss you. I haven't seen you or talked to you for a long time now.
I'm not fat or socially autistic (not as much) as when I knew you. I've changed. I'm not annoying anymore. I want another chance with you but I know I'm not going to get it.
I lay awake every night thinking about the time I spent with you. I've fallen into pretty fucking deep depression recently. I'm so damn lonely. I'm sure you've moved on by now. Good for you. I want you to be happy. I just I was the person who could do that.
Goodbye.
>>
Dear ur mom,
That was some nice intercourse last night. Let's do it again sometime.

:^))),
Anon
>>
dear e

the dreams over now

goodnight
>>
>>28045736
Dear anon,
Yes, it was so nice, especially the part where OP's father cried in a corner and watched.

I am excited to do it again as well :)

xoxo,
OP's mom
>>
Dear J,
I wish I had never left you at that train stop. I wish I had never cast you off into the dark with no way of ever finding you again.

I don't know your number, I don't know an email, a social media account, a fucking IM address, I don't know anything about you anymore. I'm even beginning to forget your face, and I fear, in time, I will forget your name as well.

I can't fucking stop making up these little scenarios in my head, what you're doing right now, who you're with, where you live and how things are going. And I don't know why I do it, because the truth is I will never know.

Anywho, I hope you find it within your heart to forgive me, or at least forget about me, too.

You will always be the light that guides me through this dark and foreboding labyrinth, even if now you are just a song that I sing to myself when I need strength.

Love you,
F
>>
Dear me,

Keep on keeping on.

truly yours, you.
>>
Dear A,

I've decided to take what I want. You are what I want.

I won't keep you prisoner if you find you don't love me as much as you love being kept. I'm sorry, but I want you to be with me in a reality we create together. I won't help you live out your fantasies even if it's the only way you see us together. I sometimes wish I could, but it's not enough for me. Fantasies aren't meant to last forever.

I want you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.