[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Any Robots Top Being This Pathetic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1461271677354.jpg (10 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1461271677354.jpg
10 KB, 250x222
I just ruined a day out with my parents by arguing with my mom on the way home because she wouldn't give me 800 pounds to spend on clothes for my birthday. After my dad lost his temper at me for doing so I just went to sleep for the rest of the car ride as I hadn't slept in over a day. I'm 20 and have no job.
>>
File: 1422678980404.jpg (22 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1422678980404.jpg
22 KB, 251x250
>Being a Bongistani Monarchuck

Nope, can't top how fucking pathetic that is, OP. Did you make sure to pray to Queen Crustypants and Allah today, by the way? I hear your TV license will get taken away if you don't.
>>
You are an entitled little sjit if you think you can just have your parents give you 800 shekels
>>
>>28044702
When I was younger, I had a debate with my parents about going to ToysRUs's Midnight Madness for new Star Wars The Clone Wars merchandise versus visiting my dying grandfather. I came around to visiting gramps who had passed away by next morning. The right call was made, but I feel bad that I was conflicted at all.
>>
>>28044734
The edge though
>>
>>28044755
When I was a kid and my grandma was in hospital, long before she was close to dying mind you, my dad would make me go and see her every fucking day even though we'd hardly talk at all. My dad just felt self-righteous about the fact he made me come even if she didn't really want it and that totally obscured me to the point of just refusing to go. A while after that and me not visiting she died.
>>
>>28044734
>TV licences in general
>>
I need that pepe but in good quality. Post it again faggot
>>
And here I felt pathetic asking my dad to cover my student loan payment this month. Thanks OP.
>>
>>28044734
Better than being a Americuck weeaboo.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.