[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Further proof that women are living life in supercomputer mo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Cray-Supercomputer.jpg (354 KB, 900x695) Image search: [Google]
Cray-Supercomputer.jpg
354 KB, 900x695
Further proof that women are living life in supercomputer mode

https://youtu.be/mJod9kRYyao

tl;dw

>Grad student runs OKCupid data through analysis on supercomputers
>uses analysis data to create perfect profile
>gets 30k matches
>gets 88 dates
>gets qt azn wife
>tfw this is how easy women have life EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
Helping you out anon
>>
well thats just great, i feel a little bit better knowing that i can't get laid because not only am i a boring loser, but i'm also not a genius who can hack OKcupid.
"the median number for unsolicited messages for single, heterosexual men is zero"
>>
>>28044482
Seriously. It's probably 0 zero-point some fuckstupid tiny decimal that the most accurate expression is rounding to zero.
>>
>>28044652
>doesn't know what medians are
>>
File: 1460951576463.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1460951576463.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
Why didn't I put all my strating points in INT?
>>
How to get a date as a man
>Be programmer, mathematician and super computer expert

How to get a date as a woman
>Exist
>>
File: cage.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
cage.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>28044839
It's over

Will the sexual market ever crash?
>>
>>28044914
>Will the sexual market ever crash?
Yes, when you cucks stop putting pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>28044931
>putting pussy on a pedestal.

code for "grrrr they get pussy and I dont"
>>
>>28044961
>code for "grrrr they get pussy and I dont"
Yea, by mass mailing hundreds of women every day, buffering their collective ego in the process and ironically only making it harder for themselves.

Cuck
>>
>>28044839
Whats wrong with this? Just as Chad is the prime physical specimen, this guy is the prime intellectual. He used his superior intellect to cuck the rest of us dullards and procreate, thus passing his nerd-genes onto the next generation and rasing the human race up one more level on the evolutionary ladder. Chad beats the fuck out of you and rapes you girl, this guy tricks you and seduces her. It's basic evolutionary theory.
>>
File: 1444136962774.png (1 MB, 1127x957) Image search: [Google]
1444136962774.png
1 MB, 1127x957
>>28045003
The thing is, Chad can be lots of different things (read criminal), as long as they are handsome and confident. Pic related.
>>
>>28045003
Yeah I'm not sure how much his comp wizard skills had in all of it. Maybe they helped him get his foot I in the door, but this is still a full ride phd mathematician at ucla. If a robot does the same the women will see them n person and be like nope 100% of the time.
>>
>>28044979
They fuck are they supposed to do? Men are expected to be the aggressors in initiating a date, the exception being super computer's case and most chads. Are we supposed to just use a dating site and not message anyone? Does that make them message us? Will other men see our lack of approaching and follow? Of course they won't ...
>>
>>28045143
>Does that make them message us?
Yes

>>28045143
>Will other men see our lack of approaching and follow?
No. There is always a hard core of thirsty betas who will hook up with literally anything. Thats why it will never work.
>>
>>28045039
How the fuck does that even work? How crazy are these dumb whores?
>>
>women still calimed to be oppressed
>>
>>28044678
The true median can't logically be 0 in this case. It would have to be some 0.decimal
>>
>>28045443
stop it anon

please
>>
File: 1457210063413.jpg (195 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1457210063413.jpg
195 KB, 780x927
>>28045301
>How the fuck does that even work?
They want Chad to fuck them silly in their teens and 20's and then when they hit the wall they will hook up with a beta for security.
>>
>>28045516
Sad part is this is what im hoping for maybe in my 40s or 50s
>>
>>28045301
One red pill for you my good sir, free of charge. We hope you enjoy your stay.
>>
it can still be the perfect profile and not get any visitors because you UGLY

that's how it works.
>>
>>28045039
Assuming that Elliot Rodger didn't B himself TFO after his day of retribution, would this have happened to him too?
>>
>the best he could do was some filthy chink

As if that's not typical of these fucking autists. Look at Zuckerberg.
>>
>>28045707
>would this have happened to him too?
Well, he was certainly prettier than Mr Holmes.

However, his open misogyny on youtube have put a stigma on dating him, so even if they wanted to, they still couldn't due to social pressure.

Although MRAs getting female attention is certainly not unheard of, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fLQYPHjJw
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.